What's new

Saudi petrochem giant opens tech centre in Bangalore (India)

Pakistan only needs to solve the internal problems,they have enough minerals to become a G20 country,only talking bout the minerals.
Pakistan has many economic gains from ''ínner peace''.
What aid is Pakistan surviving on ?

NATO & IMF Aid
& it takes time to build technological base it is not an overnight thing man

NATO & IMF Aid
IMF is a loan.
NATO doesnt help in that way,you mean US military help?
Technology is not the problem,the terrorists are.

Do you really think king Abdullah is a idiot

No, I'm in no way implying he or anyone else would do such thing. I only said " what do you expect "

This was possible under previous king but not Abu

King Fahad was the second master of Saudi FP. So, no, it would also have been impossible. As a matter of fact, King Fahad didn't sanction India after the test you guys conducted for some reason. At the same time he didn't support it, but urge the Pakistani leadership to fallow suit.

Why will SA sanction or cut thier diplomatic relations with India which is poised to be biggest buyer of Saudi oil & is also heading towards becoming a tech power

KSA isn't know for being aggressive when it comes to its FP. As for tech, there are lots of partners including India and Pakistan on our side.

For pakistan which is surviving on AID

Pakistan isn't surviving on aid, they are going through hard time dealing with inti-Pakistan terrorists. I don't think we should mock them over this, should we?

Thier only achivements are making Nukes not even Nuclear reactors (they are very behind in making nuclear reactors) & some missiles

They still are among the top 10 though. Also, I don't think India is going to make Israel upset if such project is initiated between India and KSA, while in Pakistan's case things are different.

The odds are stacked against us

Not really. There are pro-India Saudis as we speak.

Do you really think king Abdullah is a idiot
This was possible under previous king but not Abu
Why will SA sanction or cut thier diplomatic relations with India which is poised to be biggest buyer of Saudi oil & is also heading towards becoming a tech power
For pakistan which is surviving on AID
Thier only achivements are making Nukes not even Nuclear reactors (they are very behind in making nuclear reactors) & some missiles
The odds are stacked against us :azn:

NATO & IMF Aid

IMF Loan !

And there is no Aid from NATO its the Coalition Support Fund - Which is payment for using our infrastructure !

And if having Researchers is determinant of Technological Base then we've got 161.9 researchers per million people viz a vie India's 135.8 per million people ! (UNDP Human Development Report of 2013 - Table 12 Pages 186 to 189)

In other measures by the same report India is either marginally better than Pakistan or worse off !

I just hope India - Saudi relation just stays like what it is now. Let the pakistanis reap the benifits of what saudi brings. :)

Maybe the same can happen to you?

Well, that's what we call prejudice, right @Aeronaut?

I'm talking about what you expect us - Saudi(a) with Pakistan to do -

And how do you know we don't have nuke babe :azn:

So, no nukes, and no lip-service LoL.
You don't have the nukes to nuke anybody lol And you call this support?? You only find two options either you think you should nuke a country or its just lip service as if there are no middle grounds.

I don't think it was a mistake but then again we can disagree on that :-)

Or maybe you will fail..you are free to try though.

Many Indians here accused us already of doing such thing. But later, when the Saudis extradited the ones on your want-list everything changed dramatically.

I'm just glad that we found another spot where we can exert a tremendous amount of investments, and all.

The Saudis are also investing heavily in China. Why is there a problem when they invest in India ?

The Chinese are on another level with us :lol:

I'm talking about what you expect us - Saudi(a) with Pakistan to do -

And how do you know we don't have nuke babe :azn:

So, no nukes, and no lip-service LoL.

Don't use that double meaning talk mister whatever you're name is. All KSA has ever done in this particular case is stay silent and maintain their relations with both the countries while claiming Pakistan to be their brotherly nation and nothing else. I think the world has a fair idea about it and i'll stick to that but nobody asked you to nuke anybody just to do more and walk the talk.

IMF Loan !

And there is no Aid from NATO its the Coalition Support Fund - Which is payment for using our infrastructure !

And if having Researchers is determinant of Technological Base then we've got 161.9 researchers per million people viz a vie India's 135.8 per million people ! (UNDP Human Development Report of 2013 - Table 12 Pages 186 to 189)

In other measures by the same report India is either marginally better than Pakistan or worse off !

Um buddy, in this case the absolute numbers of researchers matters far more than the per capita numbers.

5000 researchers vs 35000 researchers. Clearly more researchers = better.

The USA is the top nation in terms of patents etc but it is not the top per capita. They still have a better technological base than Israel (am I wrong)?

Don't use that double meaning talk mister whatever you're name is. All KSA has ever done in this particular case is stay silent and maintain their relations with both the countries while claiming Pakistan to be their brotherly nation and nothing else.

Okay. If you think we are the bad guys then be it my lady.

Anyway, %99 of the world is mad at us for one reason or the other.

Don't use that double meaning talk mister whatever you're name is. All KSA has ever done in this particular case is stay silent and maintain their relations with both the countries while claiming Pakistan to be their brotherly nation and nothing else. I think the world has a fair idea about it and i'll stick to that but nobody asked you to nuke anybody just to do more and walk the talk.
well thts wht an intelligent country shud do,they r in gud terms wid both.....looking out for its own interest...dont u thnk man..

Back
Top Bottom