What's new

Saudi petrochem giant opens tech centre in Bangalore (India)

Because the Saudis do except that it doesn't mean sh*t because its lip-service !

And I've asked that aplenty in the past !

The Palestinian Leadership is as hypocritical as the rest of them, I'm just glad more & more Pakistanis are waking up to that !

Well the point is Palestinians can only give a statement because they are an occupied nation though i agree their leaders are hypocritical but thats what you asked for as well, just a statement to show their support. The same isn't true in the case of KSA they can do a hell of a lot more than that don't you think?

Because the Saudis do except that it doesn't mean sh*t because its lip-service !

And I've asked that aplenty in the past !

The Palestinian Leadership is as hypocritical as the rest of them, I'm just glad more & more Pakistanis are waking up to that !

It is because of the support the Indians give to the Palestinians I guess :what: but yes, I see what you mean.

Well the point is Palestinians can only give a statement because they are an occupied nation and thats what you asked for as well, just a statement to show their support. The same isn't true in the case of KSA they can do a hell of a lot more than that don't you think?
And why should they(Palestinians) care?

Well the point is Palestinians can only give a statement because they are an occupied nation and thats what you asked for as well, just a statement to show their support. The same isn't true in the case of KSA they can do a hell of a lot more than that don't you think?

Like boycotting or sanctioning India? This will harm Pakistan too much.

Another fact is the Muslim population of India, it still means to the conservatives, but not equal to yours.

Nor was I expecting the Palestinians to rush into battle for us - So help me God if I ever relied on Arab Military Prowess which is an oxymoron to be fair !

But it certainly wouldn't kill the Palestinian Leadership to reciprocate our fraternal ties with words in kind but no that would be asking too much of an Occupied Nation after all their ability to 'speak' even when visiting Pakistan too is suffering from the aftereffects of what they call an 'Apartheid' !

I don't expect anything of the Arabs or the Iranians - History has proven otherwise !

Therefore you would never hear me complaining or supporting one against the other on an issue !

Like boycotting or sanctioning India? This will harm Pakistan too much.

Another fact is the Muslim population of India, it still means to the conservatives, but not equal to yours.

I am not denying Muslim population their rights but when an occupied country which is not recognised as a state is asked to give a statement in favour of Pakistan and that is considered fair, which i agree it is, then why can't KSA claim to do something more than that especially for those with whom they claim to have brotherly ties with??

It is because of the support the Indians give to the Palestinians I guess :what: but yes, I see what you mean.

Then I think its only fair for us to recognize Israel & reap the benefits of that partnership just like the Turks did for so many years before things turned sour !

What has the enmity - one that isn't even our own - brought us ? Nothing !

And why should they(Palestinians) care?

Reciprocity !

Why do you care about our issues ? Because we're Pakistanis !

Why do we care about your issues ? Because you're Turks !

What battles are you talking about? :what: the Palestinians hardly managed to build a police of their own.

I do salute you for your opinion on the PA, I think we should dumb them too.
Nor was I expecting the Palestinians to rush into battle for us - So help me God if I ever relied on Arab Military Prowess which is an oxymoron to be fair !

But it certainly wouldn't kill the Palestinian Leadership to reciprocate our fraternal ties with words in kind but no that would be asking too much of an Occupied Nation after all their ability to 'speak' even when visiting Pakistan too is suffering from the aftereffects of what they call an 'Apartheid' !

I don't expect anything of the Arabs or the Iranians - History has proven otherwise !

Therefore you would never hear me complaining or supporting one against the other on an issue !

I prefer to distant Pakistan from all Iranian-Arabian drama too.

The criticism we Saudis get from some Pakistani is based on our FP through the inner-Muslim world.

However, some Indians draw very aggressive, racist, and intolerant remarks toward all Saudis without getting to know them at first hand.

However, I got to see lots of good Indian friends here including yourself, who aren't being mislead much by the anti-Saudi propaganda :D

Nawaz is too powerful in Saudi, I just hate him from the bottom of my heart for the things he did here and there.

You now know! Don't thank us you. Anyway, we should install @Aeronaut to power, I just fear that he's gonna be way horrible than Nawaz!

You are our man :wave: we understand what you are getting at ;) ..

Regarding your first post I accept
I also thought all Saudis were jihadis & spread ded terrorism
All around the world
Since I me you folks on PDF I now know how wrong was I before

Personally, I do support such a move. Pakistan must recognize Israel and build a relation with it on its own. It will help them a lot.
Then I think its only fair for us to recognize Israel & reap the benefits of that partnership just like the Turks did for so many years before things turned sour !

What has the enmity - one that isn't even our own - brought us ? Nothing !

Reciprocity !

Why do you care about our issues ? Because we're Pakistanis !

Why do we care about your issues ? Because you're Turks !

The criticism we Saudis get from some Pakistani is based on our FP through the inner-Muslim world.

However, some Indians draw very aggressive, racist, and intolerant remarks toward all Saudis without getting to know them at first hand.

However, I got to see lots of good Indian friends here including yourself, who aren't being mislead much by the anti-Saudi propaganda :D

Thing is, Pakistanis think or rather like to think that since India doesn't "get along" with Pakistan, it doesn't/shouldn't get along with any other Islamic country of the world. They think or rather want the Islamic countries to think that India's hostility towards Pakistan is actually hostility towards Islam, which mind you is not the case. Infact India has excellent ties with every Islamic country in the world, barring Pakistan.

I don't know what it is, I guess Pakistanis feel insecure. You ll see these sorta comments crop up whenever there is any news about India-XYZ Islamic Country or India-China, "traditional allies" of Pakistan. Some Indians too react this way, specially to the news of improving Pakistan-Russia relationship and such. Its silly, cause there are no permanent foes and friends in geopolitics.

If only our governments made decision based on what was being said on random internet forums :lol:. So at the end of the day, all this doesn't really matter in real world, but its always good to clear the air.

Now coming back to the topic, Saudi-India bilateral trade and investment have both been on the rise in the recent past, but still there is a lot of space for it to grow, and not just in the petroleum sector mind you!

s4synr.jpg

Top items of Exports from India:

Main Indian exports include Mineral Fuels, mineral oils and products thereof; cereals; nuclear reactors,:o: boilers; electrical machinery and equipment; Iron and steel; organic chemicals; meat and edible meat offal; articles of Iron or steel; articles of apparel and clothing accessories; etc.

Top items of Exports from Saudi Arabia:

India’s major imports from Saudi Arabia are Mineral Fuels, mineral oils and its products; organic chemicals; plastic and its articles; inorganic chemicals; fertilizers; aluminium and its articles;iron and steel; copper and its articles; miscellaneous chemical products; raw hides and skins (other than furskins) and leather; etc.

To err is human, stereotyping is a well-known issue that we shouldn't only blame Indians for it.

Some Saudis are also nasty toward Indians, and I condemn that in real life.
Regarding your first post I accept
I also thought all Saudis were jihadis & spread ded terrorism
All around the world
Since I me you folks on PDF I now know how wrong was I before

I can't speak of wars, we weren't there, but the Egyptians stunned the world to some extents.
Arab-Israeli Wars are what I'm talking about !

We will !

No, Arm, please don't think of my opinion as a troll. I guess Pakistan had enough on her plate.

I can't speak of wars, we weren't there, but the Egyptians stunned the world to some extents.

Outnumbering a country the size of a date seed vastly from all sides & even once with an element of surprise, the performance of the adjoining Arab Countries left a lot to be desired of !

No, Arm, please don't think of my opinion as a troll. I guess Pakistan had enough on her plate.

And I meant what I said !

I am not denying Muslim population their rights but when an occupied country which is not recognised as a state is asked to give a statement in favour of Pakistan and that is considered fair, which i agree it is, then why can't KSA claim to do something more than that especially for those with whom they claim to have brotherly ties with??

We don't tend to have such a view point on the issue like sanction or whatever. But without the Saudi effort during the Kargil war, and 2008 crisis, things could have gotten ugly.

You mayn't be a politician but I appreciate your opinion.

Back
Top Bottom