What's new

Saudi petrochem giant opens tech centre in Bangalore (India)

Ah thats just not possible you are a Kashmiri and a Lahori then how can anyone have more flabby cheeks than you'rs hahaha i have particualr love for Kashmiris but you were declared a fake one remember :p:

A Fake Kashmiri ! :pissed:

That Blasphemy will not go unpunished ! :angry:

Which means no more Fatty Food for your overflowing gut ! :P

I am pretty sure you would be saying something completely contradictory to the bold part accusing Pakistanis of being slaves to Saudis and the arabs. Hypocrite bharati.

Its just that I don't give a toss about what you think about me and what I would be saying doesn't really matter and is intangible.

The Anti Saudi vitriol oozing out of Pakistanis on this forum on the other hand is there for everyone to see.

Father is a large stockholder of SABIC.

SABIC is not a religious body. It has only Commerce in mind. It makes an investment and it will reap dividends thereof. While the technical spin-off will be distributed over many. Its as simple as that.

That is the reason why commercial relations between India and KSA are growing constantly. KSA has also increased Crude Oil supplies to India over the years.
Just as Strategic relations are. KSA has turned in a number of person accused of terrorist acts who were fugitives from Indian Law; thus facilitating further investigations.
So that clearly indicates a growing congruence between Indian and KSA authorities on security related matters also.

In the light of all of the above; I think that GoI is doing alright so far as its relationship with Govt. of KSA is concerned.

I'm just responding to allegations. There is no way on earth that a Hawalh will go out without identifying the recipient per country.

Personally it might not concern to you...but in your national interest, it does effect you.

You said come 2014, and I told you it is a matter of no concern to myself.

I suspect anything will change in terms of national interests.

Its just that I don't give a toss about what you think about me and what I would be saying doesn't really matter and is intangible.

The Anti Saudi vitriol oozing out of Pakistanis on this forum on the other hand is there for everyone to see.

I am just informing what a big hypocrite you are. Even though you know that yourself.

In every other thread we see bharatis of accusing Pakistanis of being slaves of invaders"arab".

You told me and i quote:she is a Hippo like @Marshmallow .
Whats wrong in that?
@Aamna14 n T-123456 u kno y earthquakes com in Pak n esp in Punjab its only cuz we hav fat always hungry kind of kashmiries who hav stocks of food stored in their homes even in bedrooms....thy even decorate food materials in drawin rooms as in decoration pieces n paintings:enjoy: dosry logon ka bi right to eat gud food thy hav stolen..such always hungry ppl thy r:disagree:....n guess wht?:rolleyes: we hav such kashmiries in abundance in punjab:cry: so earthquakes n food shortage disastar is bound to happn here:disagree:

I am just informing what a big hypocrite you are. Even though you know that yourself.

In every other thread we see bharatis of accusing Pakistanis of being slaves of invaders"arab".

So there are only two options, either be an "Arab Slave" or "hate the Arabs" :what:, no middle ground? There are 1.2 Billion Indians, you can't expect everyone of them to be the same and say the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom