What's new

Saudi petrochem giant opens tech centre in Bangalore (India)

@Aamna14 n T-123456 u kno y earthquakes com in Pak n esp in Punjab its only cuz we hav fat always hungry kind of kashmiries who hav stocks of food stored in their homes even in bedrooms....thy even decorate food materials in drawin rooms as in decoration pieces n paintings:enjoy: dosry logon ka bi right to eat gud food thy hav stolen..such always hungry ppl thy r:disagree:....n guess wht?:rolleyes: we hav such kashmiries in abundance in punjab:cry: so earthquakes n food shortage disastar is bound to happn here:disagree:

Fat, hungry and jealous people like @Armstrong and he still has the audacity to call others names :disagree:

There is no indication for that - both those numbers are a measure of 2002-2010 with an exponent 'b' being explained away in the NOTES as 'Data refer to the most recent year available during the period specified.'
Anyway data from 2005 is pretty obsolete today.Here is the graph.

sl3svMs.png

Moderators rant about what will $$$ makes one do, is fcking hilarious coming from a pakistani. Not to mention his whole premise is full of heartburn, when the fact is that SA and India have decent relations an very good business relations. Heck we recently even backed SA stand on Syria in UN while Pakistan abstained. So the moderators rant seems like his disappointmnt that Saudis did not open the center in umah brother and equal partner Pakistan :)

At topic - its business as usual We welcome Saudi investments but we do not want Saudi interference in education through religious schools, same as how Saudis want to sell us oil, but do not want us telling them what to teach in their madrassas.

Last edited:
Father is a large stockholder of SABIC.

I'm just responding to allegations. There is no way on earth that a Hawalh will go out without identifying the recipient per country.

See SABIC is a huge success story; and a great investment.
Its the officially routed legitimate investments that are always welcome. It is unofficially routed; dubiously sourced; intended for unknown parties---funds that raise red flags; and understandably so...........don't you think?

There is another thread running here on PDF:
Saudi donors most signifcant source of terrorism funding in Pakistan

While that does not make for pleasant reading; there may be a reason why its there. There is a baggage of the past attached. Which dates back to Afghanistan of the 1980s and 90s (as the most visible example).

So then; has Govt. of KSA policy remained stationary wrt to this? I do not think so; the fact that KSA has co-operated with GoI on turning in terror crime fugitives seems to indicate other wise.
But its a fact that many bodies in KSA (non-official and otherwise) have been funding less than desirable activities in the past. So have organisations from Iran, with much less resources, TBH.

Now all this is simply an extension of long-running Sectarian Issues that have existed from times of antiquity; but it is affecting South Asian countries (both India and Pakistan) majorly. That is something that nobody wants, and I'd be safe in assuming that neither do you, right?

Who on earth can have objections to SABIC in India. Its the leading producer of Polycarbonate in the world (among other things) and in turn has down-stream licensed many processes to industries in India. As I said earlier; everybody gains from that.
Just as the value of your investment in SABIC will go up. So invest more in SABIC, and stay clear of the dubious operators; you will do just fine!

@Aamna14 n T-123456 u kno y earthquakes com in Pak n esp in Punjab its only cuz we hav fat always hungry kind of kashmiries who hav stocks of food stored in their homes even in bedrooms....thy even decorate food materials in drawin rooms as in decoration pieces n paintings:enjoy: dosry logon ka bi right to eat gud food thy hav stolen..such always hungry ppl thy r:disagree:....n guess wht?:rolleyes: we hav such kashmiries in abundance in punjab:cry: so earthquakes n food shortage disastar is bound to happn here:disagree:
Butt, butt, wait butt, oh butt, Butt, you know Butt, Oh Butt. Butt. lol

Not only that but we should turn off the hose for your economy to crumble. The last thing I want to see is GCC-India relation. Its just that GCC is using Indian to keeps it away from Iran's oil.
you are overestimating influence of KSA. lolz
KSA cant turn off hose for her own good.

Not only that but we should turn off the hose for your economy to crumble. The last thing I want to see is GCC-India relation. Its just that GCC is using Indian to keeps it away from Iran's oil.

Alright then: you believe in cutting your nose to spite your own face?!!!!
Go ahead then; India will then have to seek Oil elsewhere, nothing else.
Now with the projected scaling down of Iranian sanctions; Iran comes into play again. And the Game continues.
But you still do not become "Masters of the Universe"........

Oh well i don't know about them and what they think but i know Nawaz Shariff and his political career and he does seem to be getting tons of support from the Saudi royal family earlier by sheltering him in his exile and now he has to pay them back.

ALL Pakistan watchers from Saudi are AGAINST Nawaz Sharif. And no, Royal family is NOT so popular inside their country too. :coffee:

ALL Pakistan watchers from Saudi are AGAINST Nawaz Sharif. And no, Royal family is NOT so popular inside their country too. :coffee:

But they still support and defend all their stances don't they?

The criticism we Saudis get from some Pakistani is based on our FP through the inner-Muslim world.

Most of the criticism KSA receives on this forum is based on misconceptions they have regarding the society, country, or its government's foreign policies.

Many other users including myself have discussed & clarified these issues pertaining to Arabia in the past.

@BLACKEAGLE, @Armstrong, & others probably remember all the hilarious discussions we have had here in the past ranging from history to foreign relations. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom