What's new

Saudi official injured in brawl at Islamabad airport

doesnt matter if he was civilian or military; if he dared to misbehave with our airport officials then he got what he deserved....

given the tense security, he's lucky to even be alive!!!!!!

guests or other people like that who misbehave have no business or duty to be in Pakistan....Saudia is however a partner and ally, so therefore the issue will likely be forgotten and forgiven. They should be careful though in future not to send mentally unstable people to Pakistan.

you dont put your hand on airport officials....EVER....in ANY country

Khaleejeeyya!!! :laugh:

ma3lesh!

Sir ji hope u is well, with all due respect to you, your patriotism, and your concern for everything Pakistani. I would like to disagree with you. See the problem is that our Pakistani people have a very selective process of bestowing phainti onto others.

I remember one Raymond Davis, who shot 2 Pakistanis in cold blood. And no pahinti was bestowed. But then there were 2 brothers in Sialkot who were phaintied to death, and then there was this phainti.

U can go back pages and u will see I have sided with no one, but yes I was disappointed with the behavior of our guys. I was disappointed that they acted like a mob rather then the officers on duey representing my country. So hope u understand.

I know , millions do ... But the discrimination and the ill treatment they face in Arab countries disgusts me ... After all , we respect all Arabs here arriving in our country and do not treat them the same as they do to us in their country ... I never said that " all Arabs are evil " ... I was merely referring to the treatment generally meted out to my fellow countrymen there ... Again saying " pathetic " hints that you didn't read my previous posts and even if you did , learned nothing from it ... I told you " no matter how different the other person's statement is from your's " , that is no reason to be disrespectful ... You can still express yourself properly and effectively whilst maintaining civility ... Freedom of speech whilst maintaining a certain level of civility ... Is it that hard brother ? :tdown: ... I do argue when people are termed as " Wahhabi " just for defending Arabs ... Defending or arguing for someone is no criteria to judge a person's caste , orientation or ideology ... But unfortunately , some consider it as their religious duty to defend Arabs for every wrong they have committed ... But still they are entitled to their own opinion as I am to mine ... :)

Sorry , that is not the answer to my question ... What prove do you have that the ASF's were acting on the directive of some high ranking official or he was assaulted on some personal vendetta ? :azn:

Once again , another one without any proof ! ... No holds barred to wild conspiracy theories ...

Lets just agree to disagree here shall we. U have ur own reasons and I have mine.

Hundred and thousands of pakistanis are working there for better earnings and what we do here is to disrespect them as much as we can....some congenital haters are too ignorant to see this...

its very hard to to find 5000 jobs today in pakistan but we have 1300.000 jobs here these idiots don't understand it .if he misbehave just ignore him damn

its vey hard to to fine 5000 jobs today in pakistan but we have 1300.000 jobs here these idiots don't understand it .if he misbehave just ignore him damn

No reason to ill treat my fellow countrymen in KSA and other Arab countries , is it ? :azn:

its very hard to to find 5000 jobs today in pakistan but we have 1300.000 jobs here these idiots don't understand it .if he misbehave just ignore him damn

Yea starve. Our forefathers didn't sacrifice to make Pakistan so we could swap Hindu abuse for Saudi abuse.

Our nationals in Saud work. They are not given charity

No reason to ill treat my fellow countrymen in KSA and other Arab countries , is it ? :azn:

give us food jobs power24-7 and bank balance of hundreds of thousands and then talk . we are happy with ill treatment no body kill us for mobile no 14 hours load shedding nobody loot us no taxes on us and no damn insecurity here with us . we are so happy here even after misbehave .

Yea starve. Our forefathers didn't sacrifice to make Pakistan so we could swap Hindu abuse for Saudi abuse.

give me one example when saudi air port security forces done same with any tom herry dick pakistani here .

U can go back pages and u will see I have sided with no one, but yes I was disappointed with the behavior of our guys. I was disappointed that they acted like a mob rather then the officers on duey representing my country. So hope u understand.

Lets just agree to disagree here shall we. U have ur own reasons and I have mine.

I know that , brother ... and most of us agree that the ASF's response was unprofessional no matter what the Saudi guy did ...
Even if he slapped a security personnel , there were better ways to handle him ...

If you wish , my friend :tup: ... Though the message I was trying to explain you was simple ...

give us food jobs power24-7 and bank balance of hundreds of thousands and then talk . we are happy with ill treatment no body kill us for mobile no 14 hours load shedding nobody loot us no taxes on us and no damn insecurity here with us . we are so happy here even after misbehave .

Get on the streets and start a revolution to remove thieves from power. The Quaid did not make Pakistanis to be a nation serfs and slaves.

give me one example when saudi air port security forces done same with any tom herry dick pakistani here .

Well , I guess if you guys are happy with discriminatory treatment from what you call " your Arab brothers " then I have no reason to complain here ...

P.S Do you live in KSA ?

There are worst things done to Pakistanis on Saudi Airports , just because they are not propagated far and wide , doesn't mean they do not happen :)

Get on the streets and start a revolution to remove thieves from power. The Quaid did not make Pakistanis to be a nation serfs and slaves.

so you guys waiting for for NRPs ? ohh really ? i will be in pakistan after 12oct-2012 please start it i will be with you guys on streets .

Give me an example where a Pakistani has gone and abused security officials at an Airport these days and nothing ha been done. Our security staff are not paid to be slapped it just is not in the job description.

just cos someone is rich does not give him a right to abuse other

so you guys waiting for for NRPs ? ohh really ? i will be in pakistan after 12oct-2012 please start it i will be with you guys on streets .

Better than bending or bowing in the face of adversity. Until I see evidence that the response was disproportional I will not accept any criticism of our security personnel

Our forefathers didnt make pakistan to be called as land of ingragtes....And our forefathers didnt make a pakistan unable to differentiate between friends and enemies....

Give me an example where a Pakistani has gone and abused security officials at an Airport these days and nothing ha been done. Our security staff are not paid to be slapped it just is not in the job description.

just cos someone is rich does not give him a right to abuse other

Better than bending or bowing in the face of adversity. Until I see evidence that the response was disproportional I will not accept any criticism of our security personnel

lolz you guys are so selfish man . your British kill 100s of thousands on muslims .decline our 800 years old muslim empire in india .you are proud of that but we poor Pakistanis pay 2-3 lakhs work here earn 1000$ per month because we are from rural areas of Pakistan you should understand our problem my dear .

Then why did you ran away to England? Former Master of Pakistan?

Is there a problem with you?? I have property in Pakistan and come often. Welcome to the 21st Century people travel for work and business.

Pakistan is a poor country and so some of our people are poor?? So what? We should let people abuse us?? Have some self frakkin respect. Its well known how our Saudi brothers treat Pakistanis in Sauds. I remember sometime ago being informed by a Pakistani who had worked in Saudi that they refer to Pakistanis as orphans. Seeing yours and others comments I understand why

I smell foul play here...

Either the security official really did something which infuriated the diplomat...perhaps he was inspired by Aryan_B to never let a chance go!

or

the diplomat is simply being arrogant..

i believe the first case because the diplomat in question has no prior record of misbehaving and arrogance at the airport...

Wait until the CCTV footage is released..

Back
Top Bottom