What's new

Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan

I don't understand why would Saudi "Arabia" want nukes??

yesterday I saw a kid crying because his friend got candy and he didn't.... :azn:

This is not the first time, when this propaganda is being launched, but haters never stop mourning.

The Nukes are like my Beloved - My Juliet, My Leyla, My Riyad - I'd die before I give them to anyone else ! :angry:

I think you are oblivious of the fact that Pakistan's previous PM named Bay Nazir has already passed the nuke tech. to Iran and India.

Meray bhai, this article here is not a credible source. It is clearly planted by Israel. They just want to create some noise to prod USA and other Western countries to do something about Iran. This article wrongly and mischievously suggests that if Iran gets close to getting a bomb, Saudi Arabia would 'import' one from Pakistan. The logic being that this would be one of many bad repercussions of allowing Iran to enrich Uranium.

You are reading too much into a misleading article. My guess is that Pakistan has given some assurances to Saudi Arabia. But to stretch this understanding to mean that Pakistan would sell nuclear weapons (or even 'donate' them) is just plain preposterous. What would Pakistan gain out of any such thing? Saudis are not being very friendly at the moment, and I do not see how this relationship can be stretched to such a wild extent?

Zarvan you are too focused on eschatology to be able to see things for what they are. You just look at anything that fits your views and immediately present it as a 'proof' of the correctness of your views. You should first question your assumptions and weigh the worth of anything you wish to present to support your views. Touting a worthless article as proof just convinces me that something is seriously wrong with you. Bhai, try to learn something from Sahaba (RA). How you act is not according to their way. Where is hikmat?
Sir you would like think this is not credible source but I am telling you this is happening for quite some time Sir and Pakistan is also increasing its nuclear arsenal as much as it could Sir yes this is not proof but I have my sources Sir but things will come out sooner or later if you want to live in denial you are free to live but that was going to happen every one in our program knew it

I don't understand why would Saudi "Arabia" want nukes??

yesterday I saw a kid crying because his friend got candy and he didn't.... :azn:

:lol: Assad's mighty chemo arsenal hadn't deterred the " Zionists " from bombing the heck out of you for 6 times or god knows how many.

The Saudis are on another level when it comes to deterrence, you see?

Sir you would like think this is not credible source but I am telling you this is happening for quite some time Sir and Pakistan is also increasing its nuclear arsenal as much as it could Sir yes this is not proof but I have my sources Sir but things will come out sooner or later if you want to live in denial you are free to live but that was going to happen every one in our program knew it

I want to live in confirmation, not denial. There is a difference. You have your sources, good for you. I would rather have confirmation, and that would not be forthcoming anytime soon. Good for me and my country.

I knew about development program of submarine nuclear reactor, but did not speak about it until news surfaced about it in late 2008. One needs to know when to open one's mouth. Some do not know that and damage their credibility and cause problems for their people and country. That is your problem, and you do not know it - yet. Go on your program and go on damaging our interest with your loose mouth and loose fingers and do not ever, ever learn the meaning of discretion.

Do not ever address me in any of your senseless discussions. People like you are a liability for our country and religion. If you had any sense, you would think about the consequences and repercussions of the drivel that you write. I've known you long enough to know that you will not do that any time soon. You derive your sense of self-worth from the senseless posts that you make here and you would go on doing that until life hits you hard on your face. I hope that happens soon, so that you stop wasting your time and ours.

wow, every major newspaper in the world is carrying this story including Iranian one's, and the Iranian one's are projecting it as a warning sign.

I want to live in confirmation, not denial. There is a difference. You have your sources, good for you. I would rather have confirmation, and that would not be forthcoming anytime soon. Good for me and my country.

I knew about development program of submarine nuclear reactor, but did not speak about it until news surfaced about it in late 2008. One needs to know when to open one's mouth. Some do not know that and damage their credibility and cause problems for their people and country. That is your problem, and you do not know it - yet. Go on your program and go on damaging our interest with your loose mouth and loose fingers and do not ever, ever learn the meaning of discretion.

Do not ever address me in any of your senseless discussions. People like you are a liability for our country and religion. If you had any sense, you would think about the consequences and repercussions of the drivel that you write. I've known you long enough to know that you will not do that any time soon. You derive your sense of self-worth from the senseless posts that you make here and you would go on doing that until life hits you hard on your face. I hope that happens soon, so that you stop wasting your time and ours.
People like you are the real liability always scared and ashamed Sir I am proud of deen and serving it not obsessed with west Sir like our liberal fundos and ashamed people in religion and this was being done for quite some time Sir and this news will never get confirmed you should know this some confirmation can only come if Saudi Arabia gets involved in a war either with Iran or Israel only than some confirmation may take place

..............I think you are oblivious of the fact that Pakistan's previous PM named Bay Nazir has already passed the nuke tech. to Iran and India.

:lol:....Pakistanis and their wet dreams.....:lol:

India first tested Nuke in 1974 and Pakistan did their first testing in 1998....the time gap is 24 years.....
If Pakistan had Nuke Tech. before India, they would have tested it before India, not after so many years...

The fact is, after India's testing, Pakistanis were desperate but they couldn't make any headway, so they had to steal the tech. from America...

Last edited:
THEY ARE TERRORIST and they will be shot dead...you call them freedom fighters. They deserve only bullets.

Well as I said secrets are on both sides, both the countries are damaging each other. Forget about Baluchistan, it will stay with Pakistan no foreign force can separate it and same is the case with Jammu and Kashmir it will stay with India.

This weak congress government has weak foreign policy , weak economic policy (you can see the downfall)...Since Modi is a lil anti-Pakistan , Pakistan won't dare to do things which is done right now at LOC. India needs Modi for PM not any weak personality who can't even give a 'bhaashaan' on the spot.

See?? We both started fighting... what peaceful suggestion you've to stop India-Pak tensions?
Yes they are freedom fighting they want to free themselves from india. So for you they are terrorist but in real they are freedom fighter.
Ohh... I see. You are modi fan. That's why you were talking about revenge. No one knows who created this LOC issue. Both sides have to stop.
Get rid of Modi like politicians and vote someone who deserve that place. These modi shodi don't deserve to be on this place. Well 
The Iranians came to Zia asking for nukes though ..

Yes, the news meant to demonize Pakistan.
Iran didn't ask for nuclear weapons from Pakistan.even if it did, Pakistan refused to give any.this is what I meant earlier.
I was reading somewhere that Pakistan helped iran in their nuclear project in 80s or 90s. Don't know the exact date because I read that article 2 years before.

Last edited:
:lol:....Pakistanis and their wet dreams.....:lol:

India first tested Nuke in 1974 and Pakistan did their first testing in 1998....the time gap is 24 years.....
If Pakistan had Nuke Tech. before India, they would have tested it before India, not after so many years...

The fact is, after India's testing, the Pakistanis were desperate but they couldn't make any headway, so that they had to steal the tech. from America...
LoL
You mean to say it takes 24 years to steal nuclear technology from America.

LoL
You mean to say it takes 24 years to steal nuclear technology from America.

Ofcourse! You can't just go there and steal......you need to first gain their trust by working for them 'sincerely' for enough time.....that's what A.Q Khan did....

Back
Top Bottom