What's new

Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan

Who is fighting,you ok?
Get of your high horse and see facts,i never said we were nr 1.
You said you are nr 1 plus you had nukes,look at facts instead of Hollywood movies.
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
Then why are you replying me??
I said what several websites are saying. I am posting what they are posting. 
looks far fetched probably fake news
West doing propaganda that's it.. 
The news is not from Pakistani source or Saudi source. Its from west..
Pakistan will not commit suicide by doing such thing, nukes are not candies to give it to anyone you like.

This news is most probably not true.

Bhai we have the same issues with India. Many of our innocent civilians are in indian jails. You government says that they are terrorists sent by Pakistan and have you forgot about Pakistani soldier whose tongue was cut off by indians in jail just because he refused to say Pakistan Murdabad and :blah:
We have same issues like you but both sides should be moderate.
They are in jail so they've committed some crime. All militants who sneak through LoC to kill civilians and armymen of Jammu and Kashmir are obviously terrorists.

Yeah corrupted politicians on both sides, i do hope our relations get better...2 nuclear armed nations cant risk huge populations, but issues like 26/11, Pakistan militant factories should be sorted out. Feel happy because the current Indian government is so weak to even retaliate.

Saudis already have protection from NATO nukes in Turkey, they don't need Pakistani nukes.

I have a feeling some 'powers' are trying to harm Pak-Iran relation, looking at recent events.

Saudis already have protection from NATO nukes in Turkey, they don't need Pakistani nukes.

I have a feeling some 'powers' are trying to harm Pak-Iran relation, looking at recent events.

Turkey cant use tht nuke ... read abt NATOs nuclear sharing policy..

As for Pakistan providing nukes to KSA... nonsense..

They are in jail so they've committed some crime. All militants who sneak through LoC to kill civilians and armymen of Jammu and Kashmir are obviously terrorists.

Yeah corrupted politicians on both sides, i do hope our relations get better...2 nuclear armed nations cant risk huge populations, but issues like 26/11, Pakistan militant factories should be sorted out. Feel happy because the current Indian government is so weak to even retaliate.
Men from Kashmir are terrorists??
They are fighting for their rights and you are saying that they are terrorists? Also who have committed their crime? It is your officials who said so.
Also what about your ex-army chief who admits that india is sponsoring terrorism in balochistan. Aren't you the one supporting terrorism in Pakistan? and you are saying that Pakistan is factory which produce militants.
You current government has already done so much against Pakistan and nothing left to do that's why you want other politician (maybe modi) who go straight against Pakistan.

Pakistaniyon ne Nuclear weapons ko 'BAAP KA MAAL' bana diya hai!!:pissed:Inka bas chale toh jake Somalian Pirates ke haath me bhi do teen fusion device thama ke ajaaye!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistaniyon ne Nuclear weapons ko 'BAAP KA MAAL' bana diya hai!!:pissed:Inka bas chale toh jake Somalian Pirates ke haath me bhi do teen fusion device thama ke ajaaye!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
What else can we expect from you indian trolls.
Read all the post and then come again..

Men from Kashmir are terrorists??
They are fighting for their rights and you are saying that they are terrorists? Also who have committed their crime? It is your officials who said so.
Also what about your ex-army chief who admits that india is sponsoring terrorism in balochistan. Aren't you the one supporting terrorism in Pakistan? and you are saying that Pakistan is factory which produce militants.
You current government has already done so much against Pakistan and nothing left to do that's why you want other politician (maybe modi) who go straight against Pakistan.
THEY ARE TERRORIST and they will be shot dead...you call them freedom fighters. They deserve only bullets.

Well as I said secrets are on both sides, both the countries are damaging each other. Forget about Baluchistan, it will stay with Pakistan no foreign force can separate it and same is the case with Jammu and Kashmir it will stay with India.

This weak congress government has weak foreign policy , weak economic policy (you can see the downfall)...Since Modi is a lil anti-Pakistan , Pakistan won't dare to do things which is done right now at LOC. India needs Modi for PM not any weak personality who can't even give a 'bhaashaan' on the spot.

See?? We both started fighting... what peaceful suggestion you've to stop India-Pak tensions?

lol If it is true that Pakistan is gona give Saudi Arabia an atom bomb than Pakistan is run by bunch of retard or their leader is bought and paid for by the Saudi.. This act will derail any hope of Pakistan getting out of its current predicament. This act mean Pakistan will turn Iran into a bitter enemy to the north and India to the south...

lol If it is true that Pakistan is gona give Saudi Arabia an atom bomb than Pakistan is run by bunch of retard or their leader is bought and paid for by the Saudi.. This act will derail any hope of Pakistan getting out of its current predicament. This act mean Pakistan will turn Iran into a bitter enemy to the north and India to the south...
This news is fake afaik

@Chak Bamu @Oscar I was saying it for quite some time but Oscar call it child's dream and many thing else Sir Saudi Arabia was funding this program from day one and for good reason no matter how much power the become economically and militarily its this program which will guarantee safety of both Pakistan and Saudi Arabia and that is why Pakistan is working every day to increase its nuclear weapons and make the more lethal and also work on other kind of destructive materials to fit in its missiles and also work on ICBMS but will test them when needed not now

Meray bhai, this article here is not a credible source. It is clearly planted by Israel. They just want to create some noise to prod USA and other Western countries to do something about Iran. This article wrongly and mischievously suggests that if Iran gets close to getting a bomb, Saudi Arabia would 'import' one from Pakistan. The logic being that this would be one of many bad repercussions of allowing Iran to enrich Uranium.

You are reading too much into a misleading article. My guess is that Pakistan has given some assurances to Saudi Arabia. But to stretch this understanding to mean that Pakistan would sell nuclear weapons (or even 'donate' them) is just plain preposterous. What would Pakistan gain out of any such thing? Saudis are not being very friendly at the moment, and I do not see how this relationship can be stretched to such a wild extent?

Zarvan you are too focused on eschatology to be able to see things for what they are. You just look at anything that fits your views and immediately present it as a 'proof' of the correctness of your views. You should first question your assumptions and weigh the worth of anything you wish to present to support your views. Touting a worthless article as proof just convinces me that something is seriously wrong with you. Bhai, try to learn something from Sahaba (RA). How you act is not according to their way. Where is hikmat?

The Iranians came to Zia asking for nukes though ..
Pakistan will not commit suicide by doing such thing, nukes are not candies to give it to anyone you like.

This news is most probably not true.

Yes, the news meant to demonize Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom