What's new

Saudi men banned from marrying Pakistani women

First of all, singling out women from 4 (or n-number of) countries is pure discrimination, and frankly quite stupid. I cant say for Bangladesh, or Chad, or Myanmar, but women from Pakistan are simply not lining up to marry Saudi men (who wants to be the 3rd or 4th or n-number wife of a man?). Besides, Pakistani (and other foreign women except maids) women residing in KSA are with their husbands. KSA laws prohibit workers/residents from keeping their adult children with them in KSA. Secondly, most women from Chad and Myanmar would be non-Muslims and I don't think Saudis like to marry non-Muslim women (or giving them the legal status of a wife), in-fact, they most probably are not allowed to in the first place. I am not sure about Bangladeshi women but unlike Philippines, and Indonesia, I don't think Bangladesh sends women as maids to work in Saudi households. Something does not look right about this report.

No, they are all saudi regime laws not Islamic laws, retards have 7 million population and large lands, they'll have implications on with-in tribe/family marriages...
---
when SA who have blessing of 2 most imp islamic sites...
they should look inward to thier own people getting married to young girls..
strict law should be for them not outsiders ...
god known when SA ran out of petro dollars how they will manage ...

no reason for butthurt,,,,shud be gud news for Pakistani "dudes"....;)
n well,,,,KSA is KSA.

Yes, my male cousin is able to marry pretty KSA national........ as long as their women are free to us...nothing bad is actually happening in a male side :p:

You need not worry..... they can cook up a brand new Hadees for it......... it will go something like this:

"Al Saud heard from Al-Bakha who heard from Al-Moko, who was the son of Al-Thoko, who heard from seven year old Bhongo, who heard from Ali Baba, that one day, Prophet of God said that, there will be a time, when fat old Arab Sheeks, who have an IQ greater than that of a chicken, would wish to marry some foreigners from Bakistan and Pangladesh, they shouldn't"

Then there will be a fatwa by one eyed devil of Makkah Mukkarma and it will become BART of Shariah!

On topic: Thank God, our women will be spared hell in both worlds.

Unlimited. Have seen this all over the Gulf. No one can deny this as I have witnessed this over and over and over......... I can invite you next year as well to witness "Arab" Islam in it's full glory!
--
thanks for invitation ..:-)
but why SA behave like that ..
still tribe mentality or superior race funda or any other thing....

Atleast the woman of those countries wont suffer under the saudi man superiority :D

Good move. These big belly Saudis should be restricted/refrained from marrying younger girls

---
when SA who have blessing of 2 most imp islamic sites...
they should look inward to thier own people getting married to young girls..
strict law should be for them not outsiders ...
god known when SA ran out of petro dollars how they will manage ...

One of the recipes of disasters in making.

Next time they come to Asia for brides beat them like one beats mad stray dogs already Sri Lankan and Filipina women dumped enough arabs because most are retards [not generalizing].

But stopping old men from marrying young women in these/or from these countries is somewhat a good decision.

Stupid desert dwellers. They twist Islam with Haees for whatever they wish, and for what they can't, they bring in logic defying laws.

@Armstrong @Aeronaut @Dillinger
Let them they'll have more retards in their families.
Should you not be glad that women from your country would be not be married off to a country with stricter laws?
This is to stop older men marrying poor pretty girls from these countries.
So pretty gals exist only in Pakistan,BD and burma???
Lol.

I wish Indian government also banned gals getting married to men from other muslim countries(like KSA and Malaysia). There have been so many cases where these men get married to Indians and then divorce them over phone.
@nair Am i wrong??

Saudi men banned from marrying Pakistani women
By Web Desk
Published: August 6, 2014

Saudi Arabia has imposed a new law banning Saudi men from marrying women from Pakistan, Bangladesh, Chad and Burma, Morocco World News reported.

The law also imposes restrictive rules on men marrying Moroccan women.

Quoting Saudi daily Makkah newspaper, the report states that “Saudis will not be able to marry citizens of four nationalities,” naming Pakistan, Bangladesh, Burma and Chad as the four nations.

The director of Makkah police, Major General Assaf Qureshi told the Saudi paper that marriage requests from outside Saudi Arabia are made through official procedures under very strict terms. One of the restrictions is that the age gap between the couple cannot exceed 25 years.

In order to marry outside the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), Saudis must submit an application to a government committee and wait for their approval or rejection. The applications can take a long time to be processed.

The government has not given any official statement clarifying the new restrictions on marrying foreigners.
This is good news. Wish India was also in that list. Marrying a Saudi sheikh is no less than a life sentence IMO.

Should you not be glad that women from your country would be not be married off to a country with stricter laws?

So pretty gals exist only in Pakistan,BD and burma???
Lol.

I wish Indian government also banned gals getting married to men from other muslim countries(like KSA and Malaysia). There have been so many cases where these men get married to Indians and then divorce them over phone.
@nair Am i wrong??

Are you jealous they didn't ban India. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom