What's new

Saudi King Salman's personal body guard dies of a gunshot wound

TechMan

Reaction score
a9eb9f6b-9fa6-4b98-88d9-c480aa00f27c_16x9_788x442.jpeg

Saudi King Salman’s personal bodyguard General Abdulaziz al-Faghm died of a gunshot wound following an altercation during a personal dispute, according to Saudi media reports.

A Mecca Police Spokesman confirmed his death, saying it was due to a gunshot wound after he was shot at by his friend. Five Saudi security officers were injured.

A statement by the spokesman narrated the events of the incident, saying the late major general was visiting his friend in Jeddah, when a third friend named Mamdouh bin Mishaal al-Ali joined them.

After a heated discussion, al-Ali left the house, came back with a gun, and shot at al-Faghm, which led to the injury of three, including the deceased. The other two are the brother of the house owner and a Filipino domestic worker, according to the statement.

Following the arrival of security forces, the perpetrator shot at them and injured five while refusing to surrender, which prompted them to kill him.

Abdulaziz al-Faghm later died in the hospital.

The statement also said that all injured have been transferred to the hospital for treatment and are stable.

Al-Faghm had also served as the personal bodyguard of late King Abdullah.

Al-Faghm’s family mourned his death in the early hours of Sunday, and Saudi Twitter was filled with reactions to the news of his death in Jeddah, making his name in Arabic the number one worldwide trend on the social media platform.

“God bless my uncle, General Abdulaziz Baddah al-Faghm, after he was killed in his friend’s house by a third friend (treacherously),” Baddah al-Faghm tweeted.

"May you rest in peace, hero ... I have seen nothing but good and loyalty from you for ten years … I can’t comprehend that I won’t be seeing you anymore," Chairman of the General Entertainment Authority Turki al-Alsheikh tweeted.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...sonal-body-guard-dies-of-a-gunshot-wound.html

Interestingly his killer was also killed on the spot rather than detaining him and to interrogate. Interesting times ahead.

Not the quacky milk-sheik Imran Hosein crap again!!!
There are hadiths on this. I just feel chaos in SA will act as dominos falling for GCC.

Don't undermine others or get excited unnecessarily.

Seems Prince Naif is not going to back down.

get excited unnecessarily.
I'm bored... :(

My milk-Sheikhs brings all the boys to the yard; And they're like, it's better than yours

Imran Hosein is anti-pakistan and anti-Turkish, anti-Saudi, anti-Sunni nut case. He is okay sacrificing Syrian children to fulfil his wet dreams.

Imran Hosein just said in his recent video that the Kashmiri Muslims should apologize to the Hindutva Indians for the Muslim rule in India in a response to Indias recent August Article 370 ... Do you want me to post that for you???

Beware of the one subject Mullahs!

Last edited:

My milk-Sheikhs brings all the boys to the yard; And they're like, it's better than yours

Imran Hosein is anti-pakistan and anti-Turkish, anti-Saudi, anti-Sunni nut case. He is okay sacrificing Syrian children to fulfil his wet dreams.

Imran Hosein just said in his recent video that the Kashmiri Muslims should apologize to the Hindutva Indians for the Muslim rule in India in a response to Indias recent August Article 370 ... Do you want me to post that for you???

You do know it isn't about Sheikh Imran Hossain? Malhama tul Qubra isn't his word?

Yes, I would like for you to post it! I thought his views appeared... strange.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom