What's new

Saudi Interior Minister discussed with Pakistani leadership the possibilities of Pakistan sending a military brigade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Compared to its military power and capabilities, Pakistan is one of the few countries that plays its cards openly and honestly. If they had to imperialist feelings towards other muslim geographies(and first muslim india), they can make the whole world hell. Today, Pakistan still defends UN resolutions and international law, and on the other hand always tends to share its military experience with friendly and brotherly states. That is why Pakistan is always a valuable ally for its friends. It has always proven this with its actions.

Pakistani pilots and military staff have played important roles in the Saudi Arabian Armed Forces, not today, but perhaps for decades. It's not a secret. Pakistan is the ideal country - if Saudi Arabia to seek help from outside of Arab countries-. US consultants and their arms companies are not without alternatives. However, a good staff intelligence and a perfectionist sense of duty that will develop the right strategies in the field is a more precious and valuable source.

Is there such a demand from KSA? If so, how Pakistan should respond to this, these are separate discussions. For mu point of view, two things are important here, Pakistan's place and value to Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan's military capabilities.

Those who make fun of Pakistan's economic difficulties here, and even those who implicitly threaten, argue that their country's economic opportinities are hindered unfairly because nuclear ambitions, in other titles. Let's wake up; What you failed to achieve today, Pakistan achieved 30 years ago. So I really can't understand. You are the border neighbor of this country, this is not like loading brainwashed marauders on cargo planes and making them fight in other countries, if you cross your line, you will go back to the stone age with two nuclear bombs on your head.

What purpose it will serve for the defence role in KSA?
KSA and Pakistan in past maintained such units under a joint liaison command of PA and Saudi Army. In 1st Gulf War KSA succumbed to USA pressure and that system was dismantled.
Now, PA also stretched in defence of the homeland, how could it contribute to the KSA defence?
As per my info. The system was dismantled by PA over payment disputes for the two Brigades Stationed and regularly rotated in KSA before the 1st Gulf War.

Furthermore, just as a point of interest, during this deployment period PA personnel wore Saudi Army uniforms while stationed in KSA.

Attachments

• 1644552837573.jpeg
    1644552837573.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 35
As per my info. The system was dismantled by PA over payment disputes for the two Brigades Stationed and regularly rotated in KSA before the 1st Gulf War.

Furthermore, just as a point of interest, during this deployment period PA personnel wore Saudi Army uniforms while stationed in KSA.
call in some Sudanese or Bangladeshi soldiers ... you pay the peanut you got the monkies. Pak army should charge UN deployment rates per inflation ...still lower what US army charge.

I was 100% behind Pakistan's parliament's decision to stay out of Yemen's civil war, even though it was clear that Iran was backing Houthi rebels. Pakistan had to focus on domestic issues & economy. Now the situation is not just different but it has crystalized; Iran is actively undermining Pakistan's security. This can not be allowed to continue.

If KSA asks for a division, send them a whole regiment. Its not about money, but doing the right thing. Iranian mullahs must be disabused of their notions. Since 1979 I have seen Iran exporting trouble to their neighbors & the whole region. I remember only too well what Iranians tried to do in Pakistan also. They use non-Sunnis as canon-fodder for their own glory. If they had had any sanity, there never would have been an Iraq-Iran war that put Iran & Iraq decades back in every way imaginable.

Pakistan must stand up and be counted for regional stability, come what may. A show of strength now would save a generation worth of trouble in the future.

Last edited:
Compared to its military power and capabilities, Pakistan is one of the few countries that plays its cards openly and honestly. If they had to imperialist feelings towards other muslim geographies(and first muslim india), they can make the whole world hell. Today, Pakistan still defends UN resolutions and international law, and on the other hand always tends to share its military experience with friendly and brotherly states. That is why Pakistan is always a valuable ally for its friends. It has always proven this with its actions.

Pakistani pilots and military staff have played important roles in the Saudi Arabian Armed Forces, not today, but perhaps for decades. It's not a secret. Pakistan is the ideal country - if Saudi Arabia to seek help from outside of Arab countries-. US consultants and their arms companies are not without alternatives. However, a good staff intelligence and a perfectionist sense of duty that will develop the right strategies in the field is a more precious and valuable source.

Is there such a demand from KSA? If so, how Pakistan should respond to this, these are separate discussions. For mu point of view, two things are important here, Pakistan's place and value to Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan's military capabilities.

Those who make fun of Pakistan's economic difficulties here, and even those who implicitly threaten, argue that their country's economic opportinities are hindered unfairly because nuclear ambitions, in other titles. Let's wake up; What you failed to achieve today, Pakistan achieved 30 years ago. So I really can't understand. You are the border neighbor of this country, this is not like loading brainwashed marauders on cargo planes and making them fight in other countries, if you cross your line, you will go back to the stone age with two nuclear bombs on your head.
I asked a recently retired Col , what is the difference between this army and our army 20 years back ... he replied this one is battle-hardened from top to bottom ...from Gen to soldier everyone served the war on terror on the ground... which is much difficult than conventional one . Usually countries don't send their well trained unit outside the country, especially when our borders are heated ... Build some basic units with basic training and send them abroad.

Oh Almighty, so for money now Muslims will kill Muslims ??

my heart pains
If you think to send Pak army Yemen border... forget it , Saudi Yemen border is extremely hot , you can fry egg in the heat ...

so ridiculous of some people egos on here forget our role in the bush war on terror our soldiers were put in to a grinding machine for the Americans on our own kinsman. And in the return ally USA Called you a ally from hell and a terrorists haven and rubbed even more salt in to our rounds refuse to pay monies for our country services to there campaign . How can some of you mock Saudis, lucky for us there are no Saudis Arabs on here they would rip your arSes on your egos and pride and dignity

so ridiculous of some people egos on here forget our role in the bush war on terror our soldiers were put in to a grinding machine for the Americans on our own kinsman. And in the return ally USA Called you a ally from hell and a terrorists haven and rubbed even more salt in to our rounds refuse to pay monies for our country services to there campaign . How can some of you mock Saudis, lucky for us there are no Saudis Arabs on here they would rip your arSes on your egos and pride and dignity
Two Abu Dhabi , ArabianEmpires&Caliphates
But they seem nice so won't be ripping anyone's behind afaik

Oh Almighty what am i seeing
Fortress of Islam will be sending its shaheens to kill other muslims in Yemen ?
very sad scene
my heart cries out

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon
No. Who told you that? A show of strength does not necessarily mean a fight. Often it is done to avoid a fight in the first place.

You keep smoking your weed & let the adults do what they must.

@The Eagle ,@waz
This basanti devi is dilliberatly trolling around and throwing bait
So conversation turns un-productive, trollish
Dear Mods, please ban @sar-e-aam_zaleel

This girl is here for trouble.

Iran has backstabbed Pakistan, more than a few times by now. And quite openly. Pakistan opted to sit out of their conflict with Arab states, mostly to offer them an olive branch, but they've gone out of their way to throw it back. In all honesty, they deserve to be given an answer in a language they really understand.
I think they foresee a resolution of the nuclear deal & lifting of sanctions. Nothing else explains their bold idiocies. Clearly their adventures have given them funny ideas. There must be a reckoning. If mullahs do not dial down, the Iranian people will continue to pay a price for their leaders' foolishness.

Pakistan's wish for peace with Iran must not be taken as a sign of weakness. When push comes to shove, our Shia brethren in Pakistan would understand government's compulsions. There will not be a civil unrest except for some feeble pro-Iran resistance. Our agencies have begun to dismantle the Iranian spy network. Soon paid Iranian agents shall cease to matter.

Last edited:
Why should we go fight in Yemen when Iran is our neighbour and we can make iran hell for Iranians. No need to fight Houthis. Just support jaish ul adl and jundallah and you’ll see better results then trying to fight Houthis. Arabs can supports us in this.

I have full confidence that our Civil military qayadat will make the dumbest possible decision if this news has iota of truth in it. I was also against sending troops to Yemen, but Iranians have backstab Pakistan again and Again, Pakistan has done everything in its power to make sure Iran's eastern border with Pakistan is secure, dismantle Jindullah and what did we get in return ? Zainabyun , Uzair Baloch , Kulbhushan Yadev, support for TTP/BLA/BRA. Iran is using this pressure tactics with Pakistan to make sure that Pakistan will remain under pressure to join a camp, then they use their Sectarian allies inside Pakistan, and these people are everywhere from Media to Business, from Politics to Armed forces (unfortunately) and I know that even if Govt/Military decides to send troops in KSA to help in Yemen war, there will be a strong backlash from the followers of a particular sect, they will declare everyone enemies of Ahl-e-byt and we would become Yazeed's.

Iran needs to learn its lesson, since they orchestrated that missile strike drama on US base, and other regional changes has given them a false sense of bravado that they are fighting the whole world blah blah, they are spreading Proxies in almost every Middle eastern countries and they tried in Pakistan as well but failed, so they resort to funding and supporting Terrorists like BLA and TTP, if Pakistan miss this opportunity as well which I 99% sure we will then it will be our mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom