What's new

Saudi Imam offers $450,000 Reward for Killing Assad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you so sure it is Syrian Army doing the massacre and not terrorists who pretend to be protesters? Oh, right, "activists" claimed, so this has to be the case.

These are well proven facts to support this claim. I advise you to YouTube these massacres and you will see the clips of the rocks falling and the military using artilleries, airplane, helicopters, and mortars to bomb the cities in addition to the Iranian officers caught by the freedom army admitting their involvement supported wit I.D.’s shown on the clips. I'm sure you agree with me that the only part in Syria who has airplanes and helicopters is the Syrian regime.

To consider this action done by the activities or the freedom army, it would be counter intuitive as they would lose the people support of which they can't survive without as they depend on them on food, money, housing, coverage, communication, etc.. You may say that they did it without the people knowing about it which also would be impossible as the activities leaders and members are nearly purely formed from these cities people. It is fine to question claims and facts to be sure but we should accept them once they are proven.

Smart strategical move. This will probably lead for some of his own people to betray him for the money just like they did with saddam hussein.
I am in support for the change in regime but if other Arab states are thinking of using hegemony to replace one dictator with another just to preach their version of the same religion and turn a complete blind eye to Bahran, then its a complete waste of revolution.

1. How is the award going to be paid? Cash? Before successful mission or afterwards?
2. Amount way too low to be useful.
3. How much is going to be awarded for the thousands of Saudi princes and kings?
4. What about the other Gulf Arab kings like Qatari and Kuwaiti kings who allowed USA forces to kill and do unspeakable damage to Iraqis, for example? How much does one get awarded for killing the Kuwaiti and Qatari leaders?
5. How much does one get for killing American, British and Australian current and former leaders for killing millions of Muslims in the last decade alone, amongst their other crimes?

That's quite a significant amount of money for most non-billionaires we are talking about. Let's hope the Saudi regime appointed Imams can answer the question and safely transfer the required funds prior to the execution of these above listed missions.

First you should blame those evils who armed the opposition groups and terrorists, THEY started all of these, and they caused all this instability and turned the peaceful demonstrations to a war, and they are responsible for all this. And those who you always want to blindly support only because they aid your country by building several madrasas (to spread their own ideology) etc., are part of this "they". Open your eyes brother.

Don't blame people for fighting back to protect their women from rape and their families from being killed. The protest started as peaceful and the protestors wanted it to be so coz they knew the consequences... the regime started to kidnap the protest leaders, prison their families, torture them, and kill the active ones … There are Nemours video clips of the torture and killing of the police and army before this resistance switched to an armed one.. .. They ask them to say Bashar is their god and if they don’t, they beat them till death… there is one clip where they put someone on fire coz he refused to say bashar is god ….. They had to fight back for their own lives and they know for a fact that it is a one way trip... either they stand strong or they become a number in the dead list.

These are well proven facts to support this claim. I advise you to YouTube these massacres and you will see the clips of the rocks falling and the military using artilleries, airplane, helicopters, and mortars to bomb the cities in addition to the Iranian officers caught by the freedom army admitting their involvement supported wit I.D.’s shown on the clips. I'm sure you agree with me that the only part in Syria who has airplanes and helicopters is the Syrian regime.

To consider this action done by the activities or the freedom army, it would be counter intuitive as they would lose the people support of which they can't survive without as they depend on them on food, money, housing, coverage, communication, etc.. You may say that they did it without the people knowing about it which also would be impossible as the activities leaders and members are nearly purely formed from these cities people. It is fine to question claims and facts to be sure but we should accept them once they are proven.

It is an insurgency (4th Generation war) which is going on in Syria. If you attack the army, carry out holy suicide bombings, bomb government offices, you are going to get a reply. Every country has the right to respond to such insurgencies with destructive force.

Just like this terrorist here, screaming "allah-o-akbar" while firing an RPG. You can support this kind of terrorism, I can't. I'd suggest Saudis to try firing an RPG towards Saudi army and see how quickly Saudi F 15s carpet bomb the miscreants. If you think this will happen, at least show neutrality after judging events from other's point of view.

Last edited by a moderator:
They ask him to say Bashar is god... bravely, he kept saying ya allah... they beated him, put him on fire while he is alive, and slaughter him using a knife at the last seconds.

Government Agents in Syria Burning a Protestor Alive - YouTube

It is an insurgency (4th Generation war) which is going on in Syria. If you attack the army, carry out holy suicide bombings, bomb government offices, you are going to get a reply. Every country has the right to respond to such insurgencies with destructive force.

Just like this terrorist here, screaming "allah-o-akbar" while firing an RPG. You can support this kind of terrorism, I can't.

Saying allaho akbar and using RPG don’t mean he is a terrorist? i hope this is not ur level of understanding of the Muslim world ? Any believing Muslim fights would use the same words praising allah and seeking support. Saudi Arabia is not the topic of this thread and we are not here to discuss it .. so stop diverting from the main topic and stick to the thread scope of discussion… We are here to stop the mass killing of these kids and these civilians who had to stand up and fight back for their lives.

You sure about that?

Strangely, you question the mass killing of the kids which are documented by photos and videos.. at the same time, you believe anything the Syrian national TV would say? That should be telling.

Very simple, if you decide to kill, rape, blow up, destroy and cause havoc, then prepare to get an answer in kind.

If these Al Quida/wahabi terrorists cared about the people of Syria, they wouldn't start a war that would put the people of Syria in the cross fire. Look at the taliban and Al Quida in Afghanistan, they're exactly the same animals.

15000 people have died and more will die because of the animalistic behaviour of a bunch of asss backward tribal and secterian idiots.

When will the Saudi regime appointed Imams gather enough courage to answer my questions in post #66?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/183221-saudi-imam-offers-450-000-reward-killing-assad-5.html#post2985429

1. How is the award going to be paid? Cash? Before successful mission or afterwards?
2. Amount way too low to be useful.
3. How much is going to be awarded for the thousands of Saudi princes and kings?
4. What about the other Gulf Arab kings like Qatari and Kuwaiti kings who allowed USA forces to kill and do unspeakable damage to Iraqis, for example? How much does one get awarded for killing the Kuwaiti and Qatari leaders?
5. How much does one get for killing American, British and Australian current and former leaders for killing millions of Muslims in the last decade alone, amongst their other crimes?

That's quite a significant amount of money for most non-billionaires we are talking about. Let's hope the Saudi regime appointed Imams can answer the question and safely transfer the required funds prior to the execution of these above listed missions.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...000-reward-killing-assad-5.html#ixzz1wDJDRyRJ

Your post is irreverent to this thread. We are here to help in stopping the mass killing of kids, women, and families in Syria.

I request you to reread my post. It is reasonable to assume that my post would be considered very relevant by most knowledgeable and sane members around the world because my post deals with exactly the same issue that this topic is about.

My post mainly asks questions regarding the mode of payment, regarding the amounts to be paid, and regarding similar other targets for their numerous crimes against Muslims. Why should Bashar Al Assad (an Arab leader) be singled out for his crime alone without pointing out the numerous other criminals like the Kuwaiti, Qatari leaders, British, Australian, American leaders, Saudi princes and princesses, for examples?

They are all in the same boat, having committed the same crimes, more or less.

My post mainly asks questions regarding the mode of payment, regarding the amounts to be paid, and regarding similar other targets for their numerous crimes against Muslims. Why should Bashar Al Assad (an Arab leader) be singled out for his crime alone without pointing out the numerous other criminals like the Kuwaiti, Qatari leaders, British, Australian, American leaders, Saudi princes and princesses, for examples?

They are all in the same boat, having committed the same crimes, more or less.

I understand brother what you are trying to discuss. I still see that we are focusing in this thread on increasing awarness of muslims killing in syria as it is the burning issue now. I would appreciate if we can stick to this topic and not dilute the message with diverting into other muslims matter which i agree with u important but we can discuss them in another thread.

Your post is irreverent to this thread. We are here to help in stopping the mass killing of kids, women, and families in Syria.
By pushing the terrorists to fight? That's how you're going to help? You're not the brightest lightbulb in the world are you?

The only people responsible here are the terrorist scum.

The Afghan National Army fights the same disease in Afghanistan day and night and many people die in the cross fire; but until the terrorists stop fighting, there is no other solution. You saudis are the most secterian people on earth. It's disgusting.

You are ready to say anything and do anything to fight the opposing sect or tribe. You only see this in the animal world among apes and monkeys.

I understand brother what you are trying to discuss. I still see that we are focusing in this thread on increasing awarness of muslims killing in syria as it is the burning issue now. I would appreciate if we can stick to this topic and not dilute the message with diverting into other muslims matter which i agree with u important but we can discuss them in another thread.

Fine, no problems with me, but I hope that those other burning issues that I have mentioned are not forgotten in the future because Bashar Al Assad started his massacres in a big way 'recently' (a few months ago) while Americans have been doing it for over a decade, with those kings and princes also aiding the Americans for so long. It is unlikely that Americans or their 'allies' will be dealt with in the future if Bashar al Assad is removed now because no real action has been taken against mainland USA, yet.

By pushing the terrorists to fight? That's how you're going to help? You're not the brightest lightbulb in the world are you?

The only people responsible here are the terrorist scum.

The Afghan National Army fights the same disease in Afghanistan day and night and many people die in the cross fire; but until the terrorists stop fighting, there is no other solution. You saudis are the most secterian people on earth. It's disgusting.

You are ready to say anything and do anything to fight the opposing sect or tribe. You only see this in the animal world among apes and monkeys.

Sir, let's not drag the Afghanistan issue into this discussion because if the so called "Afghan National Army" is indeed a national army of Afghanistan, then why was it created by NATO invaders and why does it need NATO invaders to stay in Afghanistan? Let's ask these Afghan National Army to execute all those NATO soldiers that have committed many published crimes against innocent Afghan civilians, not to mention the numerous unpublished crimes.

Saying allaho akbar and using RPG don’t mean he is a terrorist? i hope this is not ur level of understanding of the Muslim world ? Any believing Muslim fights would use the same words praising allah and seeking support. Saudi Arabia is not the topic of this thread and we are not here to discuss it .. so stop diverting from the main topic and stick to the thread scope of discussion… We are here to stop the mass killing of these kids and these civilians who had to stand up and fight back for their lives

Aha! Now it is "diverting the topic" because I put you in Syria's place and encouraged you to think with an open mind.

I'm waiting for an answer:

I'd suggest Saudis to try firing an RPG towards Saudi army and see how quickly Saudi F 15s carpet bomb the miscreants.

If the answer is yes, then, just like Saudi, it is legitimate for Syrian army to crush these terrorists who pretend to be protesters. You must be fair and equitable in your judgment (case in point: Bahrain)

Definition of terrorist is "A person who uses terrorism in the pursuit of political aims". Firing RPG towards security forces amounts to terrorism against the state in which the state is entitled to use violent force against the perpetrator. I could care less whether he chants "Allaho akbar" or "Saud-al-akbar" while firing RPG for that matter.

--------------------------------------------------------

Strangely, you question the mass killing of the kids which are documented by photos and videos.. at the same time, you believe anything the Syrian national TV would say? That should be telling.

Correction, not "say". Check the videos again, the weapons are heavy mortars, anti tank weapons grenades and other advanced communication equipment (with US and Hebrew label, which means they supplied those weapons).

Last time I checked, BBC was using a fake photo of dead children! Speaks loads about the credibility of Free Syrian Terrorists!!

428426_336539063085803_143677389038639_803603_1725397870_n.jpg

Fine, no problems with me, but I hope that those other burning issues that I have mentioned are not forgotten in the future because Bashar Al Assad started his massacres in a big way 'recently' (a few months ago) while Americans have been doing it for over a decade, with those kings and princes also aiding the Americans for so long. It is unlikely that Americans or their 'allies' will be dealt with in the future if Bashar al Assad is removed now because no real action has been taken against mainland USA, yet.

Sir, let's not drag the Afghanistan issue into this discussion because if the so called "Afghan National Army" is indeed a national army of Afghanistan, then why was it created by NATO invaders and why does it need NATO invaders to stay in Afghanistan? Let's ask these Afghan National Army to execute all those NATO soldiers that have committed many published crimes against innocent Afghan civilians, not to mention the numerous unpublished crimes
NATO hasn't done a fraction of the damage that the Taliban, al quida and other asss backward wahabi terrorist scum have caused. NATO and Russians both have spent TENS OF BILLIONS in infrastructure. The roads, bridges and dams have been a lifesaver for many. The hospitals and schools that they have brought to the god for saken nation are saving and educating people. The freedom that they have brought to women etc...

When for two generations you have had bearded apes who collectively have an IQ the size of a grapefruit fighting and destroying the country, you're going to need NATO to protect the ANA. Only time will produce new generation of Afghans who are not in the same league as the wahabi scum that have destroyed the country.

You're too far off from that society. I've seen the millions of Afghan refugees that had to escape the scum taliban. This was before any NATO invasion. Back then, the country was worse than a 12th century village. Millions were dying from insanely insignificant diseases, women weren't even allowed to go to school, there was no infrastructure...

For countries like AFG, an invading force like the NATO is actually a god send. The enemy of NATO is also the enemy of Islam. The taliban dogs are nothing but a disease that must be wiped out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom