What's new

Saudi Imam offers $450,000 Reward for Killing Assad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Saudi scholar has offered a $450,000 reward for killing Syrian President Bashar Al Assad.

"We announce a reward of $450,000 for whoever kills the assassin Bashar Al Assad, whose massacres of women and children have horrified the world," Ali Al Rabieei said on his Twitter account.

The reward was announced after videos on Saturday showed rows of dead Syrian children lying in a mosque with gaping wounds.

Reports said that the shelling attack on Al Houla, northwest of Homs, killed 108 people, including at least 32 children under the age of 10, and injured 300.

Damascus has strongly rejected the allegations that its forces were involved in the shelling and blamed "hundreds of heavily armed gunmen” who fired mortars, heavy machine guns and anti-tank missiles.

gulfnews : Saudi scholar offers $450,000 reward for killing Syrian president
Muslim world needs to get rid of him as soon as possible other wise he will destroy Syria completely and will become far more brutal than ever before So Muslims Air Forces needs to take him out as soon as possible but should not Take Help of Nato or USA at all

Muslim world needs to get rid of him as soon as possible other wise he will destroy Syria completely and will become far more brutal than ever before So Muslims Air Forces needs to take him out as soon as possible but should not Take Help of Nato or USA at all

How is he destroying Syria?

The FSA are the ones who embed themselves within heavily populated cities and use human shields. The FSA are the ones who deliberately target infrastructure which causes havoc of majority of the population. FSA are the ones accepting weaponry by hostile countries to the Syria and causing untold damage on the Syria people. If anything, Assad is the reason Syria is a progressive, prosperous nation.

Syria has done more cause for the Muslim Ummah than numerous Gulf States and other Islamic states. So please,

Why must we take out Assad? Why not leaders from other Muslim countries?

Hindus have many animal gods, including a monkey god and a elephant god, I think the cow is also one of there gods

Maybe when they call someone an animal they mean it as a compliment

Haha you could not be further from the truth! Those are Hindu DEITIES! not Gods! There is only one god in Hinduism depending on which school of thought you follow but obviously it's probably too much to ask for, from a momedean bigot like you.

I was trying to go through the 7 pages of d!ck measuring, but had to stop at the start of the 3rd. Man I am sure the sales of tampons have gone up a notch since all u men have also started to pms now.

Coming back to the topic, and lets try to be rational now. I am a Muslim a Sunni, if yall wanted to know that too. I hate Asad, hated his father, not for their believes but for their actions. Strictly speaking, I very highly doubt that Asad is even in charge of the whole thing. He is the face, but not the man in control. His uncles, cousins, and the old allawite, guard sitting in the back ground will not give Sunnis the power.

The Imam was wrong in one regard, we cant act the judge the jury and the executioner all in one go. Asad has to stand trial, but along with him also will have to stand trial the hidden faces.

As much as my Shia friends here fall heads over heal to support this regime, just because they have a very small connection with the Shia branch is just plain ridiculous. The need of the hour is not in doing what we are doing, and thinking the way we are. Because remember another halagu is standing on our doorsteps, and like his old mentor he too dont give a chit if u are a Sunni or a Shia.

And for the indians, well thy are just being them selves, so no comments on them.

The Imam was wrong in one regard, we cant act the judge the jury and the executioner all in one go. Asad has to stand trial, but along with him also will have to stand trial the hidden faces.
I disagree with that part. Kangaroo trials are not needed in this case. When there is more evidence to prove the sun exists, a trial of Bashar is fiasco to convince international audience of fairness.

I disagree with that part. Kangaroo trials are not needed in this case. When there is more evidence to prove the sun exists, a trial of Bashar is fiasco to convince international audience of fairness.

Brother the international audience, who are we kidding here. They went to war with Libya over Qadafis Farts. But they wont touch Asad. My point is that nothing will be achieved by killing or removing Asad from the equation. What will happen after that, do you think that the people the alawites in power in Syria will just step aside and hand it all over to the Sunnis. No they wont, not till the Iranians are blindly supporting them because they are distant cousins to them by 10 generations of religious believes.

What we need is the Sunnis and the Shias to put aside our differences. And work for the betterment of us, the people, we were powerful once, we can be again.

These days every tom d!ck and harry, just spews what ever ***** he feels like abt Muslims abt Islam, because we are not united. And this is what we need. Let Allah decide who is write who is not.

First you should blame those evils who armed the opposition groups and terrorists, THEY started all of these, and they caused all this instability and turned the peaceful demonstrations to a war, and they are responsible for all this. And those who you always want to blindly support only because they aid your country by building several madrasas (to spread their own ideology) etc., are part of this "they". Open your eyes brother.

Bro tell me one thing, As you guys Alledge, By doing so wouldn't Saudi Rulers be doing great harm to themselves in pretext of 'Arab Spring'

Haha you could not be further from the truth! Those are Hindu DEITIES! not Gods! There is only one god in Hinduism depending on which school of thought you follow but obviously it's probably too much to ask for, from a momedean bigot like you.

Thanks Askash
apart from other not so pleasant and seedy stuff from the internet and explosion of media, there has been a lot of information and knowledge about each other which is there to see if someone wants to check out the other side of the story.

so my friend, I am one of those who respect Hindu faith and find some similarities to my faith too (shocking disclosure)
I am avoiding the negatives on purpose like the human sacrifice and treatment of widows or lower castes because you will show us the mirror of what Bannu Umayah did to the Prophet's PBUH family & how the AQ, Taliban treat their victims.
for me the glass is not jst half full but almost full but we seem to be concentrating only at the 1/4 th empty part.

there was no chance that this thread would escape flame and personal arguments. Saudis have their reasons to interfere into Syria, like they do in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
there are people willing to do their bidding at the right price so cant entirely put the blame on our Saudi Arabian "brothers2 can we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom