What's new

Saudi Hawks Pilots - Perfect Accuracy

Yes, that is why for photo sessions we see Saudi pilots but in the air they are replaced by US pilots in the cockpits which we do not see :D .

I think so too. Anyway, mosa already admits that their pilots are way too fat. Mystery solved.

I think so too. Anyway, mosa already admits that their pilots are way too fat. Mystery solved.

di-HM2H.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

Yes, that is why for photo sessions we see Saudi pilots but in the air they are replaced by US pilots in the cockpits which we do not see :D .

LoL. People just can not put their heads around certain facts. and will always continue to be Idiots no matter what.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

really?? pilots too??

Sarcasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOL at you guys

you dont know anything
Americans are gonna fly there own planes
thats what they are paid for

Saudi spends alot on training its pilots

38965_1485436168448_1010209774_1405205_2648625_n.jpg

WOW!!! Amazing stuff! :tup:

But these two photographs below look photoshopped to me. That kind of accuracy in the air is impossible!

16.jpg

18.jpg

nice i am glad to see the saudi money is being used for something useful and its paying off hope they get even better

Very nice pictures & videos.

those who claims Saudi airforce have foriegner pilots are not even worth getting dignified by a reply, it is their jealousy and envy speaking, they are pitifully upset.

Thank for sharing the Info But its common knowledge are the ones flying Americans or Israeli pilots.

In that case Pakistani Airforce is being completely run by U$A and "i$raeil". That is why we lost those soldiers to NATO strikes and the hundreds being killed by drones which are flown by U$A and "I$raeil".

How do you expect the Airforce run by U$A and "i$raeil" to retaliate to the hundreds of drone strikes and the repeated border incursions on our western side?

Al Bhatti;2486977]In that case Pakistani Airforce is being completely run by U$A and "i$raeil". That is why we lost those soldiers to NATO strikes and the hundreds being killed by drones which are flown by U$A and "I$raeil".
How do you expect the Airforce run by U$A and "i$raeil" to retaliate to the hundreds of drone strikes and the repeated border incursions on our western side?

I am not sure if you are aware of that but please go through my Posts you will see i am the only few here who questions Pakistani generals i am sure if you were to go through the thread about our soldiers being killed By NATO i did raise the questions and called out the Generals who were sleeping at the job.

As long As Pakistani Pilots are concerned they are the best As far as i am concerned they have made there country proud with what ever little they have available and have gone against the odds every time so i am not sure why you wanna compare our pilots to Saudis So please Read what i say before questioning me.

Kudos to the man, the machine and the photographer.

Back
Top Bottom