What's new

Saudi growth no longer dictated by oil prices

Last edited by a moderator:
:woot: you're leaving for good?

That is the plan, insha'Allah.
I have done enough work to be proud of for years to come.

I think Queen Rania is beautiful ! :ashamed:

Are other Jordanian women just as pretty ? :)

Man you have no idea what you are talking about.

You should hear a Syrian, or a Saudi Girl talk Arabic .. it is just too attractive.
and when she "WANTS" ; just by the way she talks she can turn you on ...
I call it verbal **** .. Verbal Erotica !

she will wrap you around her little finger and own you.

Syrian + Jordanian girls stay pretty , and at 30 some thing happens to them after which they start turning into quasi men !
Flat faces, heavy weights ..

Palestinian girls are same as most Jordanians ... but all three make just too much noise.
Always complaining, always asking for this, asking for that. just too much hassle !

Palestinians + Jordanians have a strong superiority complex, they consider themselves as Europeans, and treat the rest of the Khaleej as crude, backward people.

Rania is so damn drop-dead gorgeous!

She is not too good !

As a wife, Yemeni / Saudi are probably the best. Yemeni better than Saudi for they are the old people, they still have the traditions and the mannerism.

That is the plan, insha'Allah.
I have done enough work to be proud of for years to come.

Stay and get your family with you. I think Saudis are lucky to have you there. :D

Man you have no idea what you are talking about.

You should hear a Syrian, or a Saudi Girl talk Arabic .. it is just too attractive.
and when she "WANTS" ; just by the way she talks she can turn you on ...
I call it verbal **** .. Verbal Erotica !

Lebanese dialect is so attractive and beautiful then comes the Syrian one. But Saudis! I don't think so :/
she will wrap you around her little finger and own you.
You pervert :angry:
Syrian + Jordanian girls stay pretty , and at 30 some thing happens to them after which they start turning into quasi men !
Flat faces, heavy weights ..

Palestinian girls are same as most Jordanians ... but all three make just too much noise.
Always complaining, always asking for this, asking for that. just too much hassle !
So true :lol:

Palestinians + Jordanians have a strong superiority complex, they consider themselves as Europeans, and treat the rest of the Khaleej as crude, backward people.

That was true, but this is starting to change, gulf people are no longer as they used to be.

I think Queen Rania is beautiful ! :ashamed:

Are other Jordanian women just as pretty ? :)

The question is pretty compared to who? if you meant compared to Saudi women then yes they are models. :azn:
Well, I would say Lebanese women come first as the prettiest, then Syrians then Palestinians then Jordanians.

Back
Top Bottom