What's new

Saudi Foreign Minister Arrives In Islamabad

Within KSA we are already agree to provide them troops I guess ?

Qatar is providing cheap LNG then Iran's Gas

Yes, we have an outstanding accord that we will provide KSA with military support in the event that there is external aggression targeted towards them. The condition is not fulfilled as yet and thus we have no need to deploy any troops.

Yes, we have an outstanding accord that we will provide KSA with military support in the event that there is external aggression targeted towards them. The condition is not fulfilled as yet and thus we have no need to deploy any troops.

There is saying that " If you're good at something, never do it for free", I am just asking the should negotiate 50 or 60 Billion USD investment in Pakistan since they have one of the largest sovereign fund at their disposal.

Pakistan’s long history of fighting Saudi Arabia’s wars - The Washington Post

There is saying that " If you're good at something, never do it for free", I am just asking the should negotiate 50 or 60 Billion USD investment in Pakistan since they have one of the largest sovereign fund at their disposal.

Pakistan’s long history of fighting Saudi Arabia’s wars - The Washington Post

We are already in debt to them, they have funded our nuclear program, our military expansion, they have saved us from defaulting on our loans at least thrice since 1971, they have provided us hefty loans and grants infrastructure development, provided us oil on credit basis, even as aid. So we are not really in a bargaining position with them.

I really dont think that things are going to get any better btween Iran and Saudi.
Pakistan will find it increasingly difficult to remain neutral in the near future.
And I don't believe in Pakistan playing as a mediator or broker in between simply because the chemistry btween Iran and Saudi is too dense and complex to work out.These are not two kids fighting in street rather two ideologies involved in the dirty game of achieving regional hegemony.
Both of them have innocent blood on their hands,that too of Muslims.They've invested too much to backoff.
Personally,I dont think Iran expects much from us but the Saudi hopes are always too high.And their demands might become more unreasonable in the future.
Ironically Saudis always keep quite when it comes to supporting the Kashmir cause.I see no reason to fight their battles.

Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir, who arrived this afternoon on an official visit to Pakistan, called on General Raheel Sharif, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) at General Headquarters.
Regional security situation came under discussion during the meeting. Saudi Foreign Minister lauded Pakistan’s phenomenal successes in fight against terrorism and efforts towards regional stability.

1935494_1109441902407994_2264262052392198565_n.jpg

We are already in debt to them, they have funded our nuclear program, our military expansion, they have saved us from defaulting on our loans at least thrice since 1971, they have provided us hefty loans and grants infrastructure development, provided us oil on credit basis, even as aid. So we are not really in a bargaining position with them.

Thanks to our ability and skills we can milk them more :p:

Thanks to our ability and skills we can milk them more :p:
Not that much real cream eaten by Egypt, recently they grant 4 billion USD more to them and Egyptian fought zero war far KSA even not promised.

Not that much real cream eaten by Egypt, recently they grant 4 billion USD more to them and Egyptian fought zero war far KSA even not promised.
Egypt got 12 billion, plus cheap oil, another 6 billion committed . Plus, Rafale etc etc...

Currently there doesn't seem to be any military standoff between KSA and Iran. Pakistan should not seek to take sides at this point and focus on bringing the two sides together.

But if push comes to shove, I'd rather honor our agreements with KSA instead of turning our backs completely. Like it or not, KSA has always supported us financially and diplomatically. We owe them.

Thats what I was saying, Just don't do it for free.

Before going to take any decision about joining 34 Coalition (not to the some extents), Syria, taking side against Iran or about any part in ME, first of all need to understand the TRAP a big trap indeed.

We can offer our best services using good offices to calm the situation and be a bridge for Iran and KSA for talks and ease zone. I am pretty sure that no troops are going, not on the basis of NS dealings but indeed we have COAS to tell enough as we already at war and Yemen decision is a clear example. We have no major conflicts with Iran nor with KSA so no to taking side.

About fight for KSA, Saudis should contact all the parties who milked them in past and still doing well. So also no need to vote wish about whether Bashar should stay or not but need to remain neutral and should talk about peace.

US & allies produced ISIS to bring down Taliban and Islamic world and to remain present in M.E in the name of fight against ISIS.

Russia is in Syria just to oppose USA & allies so Russian's presence could be verified for their whatever the needs are.

US & Allies are in M.E just to save their face and proxies as Russia has started to hunt them.

ISIS has been formed by US & allies agencies to defame Islam and damage to the Islamic world to achieve what they can't by direct conflict (divide).

So by viewing the situation just thoroughly, it would be great to remain neutral and not to fall in a trap until & unless we are affected directly. Indeed we are in great debit to Saudi's support in past, therefore, we should be helping them for benefits of not just two of us but for the whole region, mankind and Islam rather going in emotional or sentimental just because of some sort of business ties.

Rest about sacred places in KSA, no doubt we will protect till the last breath but the fight for the kingdom is not our job. If Saudi government is that much Islamic that we should fight for them then the only cause that we could have fought would have been KHILAFAT (the true Islamic system) but not the kingdom as Islam never adopted the King or Kingdom system.

Islam Zindabad
Pakistan Zindabad

Currently there doesn't seem to be any military standoff between KSA and Iran. Pakistan should not seek to take sides at this point and focus on bringing the two sides together.

But if push comes to shove, I'd rather honor our agreements with KSA instead of turning our backs completely. Like it or not, KSA has always supported us financially and diplomatically. We owe them.

And what agreement would that be?

I dont know why we always try to become "MAMA" of both iran and saudi arabia.they r states not kids.Let them solve their problems.We should guard our intrests only.

I dont know why we always try to become "MAMA" of both iran and saudi arabia.they r states not kids.Let them solve their problems.We should guard our intrests only.
Our interest is in them not fighting each other like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom