What's new

Saudi Execute 18 Iranians

Iran shoud bar citizens from visiting that country. Israel also discourages its citizens from visiting enemy nations.

MAASALLAH good job congratulations to Saudi's for beheadings of iranian drug smugglers.iranians suppose all countries are the same with them. they are hunging innocent children because of some foolish reasons .on the other hand there are lots of people using drugs even in publicial areas like parks openly so as to be seen by everybody;furthermore real drug cartels are free in iran.they can work and distribute their properties without any account to neighboor countries .even they have some connections with latin america's celebrity drug cartels they let cartels in iran to co-operate with them and supply logistic support.it is said to iran be one of the unique country ruling Sharia laws concretely .it is a full of lie.they are making an excellent show.they are poisoning a thirds of the world-.-

I thought Ottoman-Turk is very stupid,but you successfully put him to shame...congrats.Maybe you are him,with another fake id,but this time,more stupid.

It is very disgusting. India and pakistan are enemy and fought wars, but we don't execute ordinary fishermans and cilivians for pretty crime.

In fact, off topic, one could wish that there were to be a joint maritime commission, staffed by personnel from both countries, and that fishing boats crossing the maritime borders could be fined on the spot by a magistrate inboard, and released immediately.

There is too much human misery from the stupid way that both patrol their maritime boundaries at present.

Ordinary anti-terrorist patrols can continue, echeloned immediately behind, to prevent any accidental recurrence of 26/11.

Human rights is not a known term in both Iran and Saudia

MAASALLAH good job congratulations to Saudi's for beheadings of iranian drug smugglers.iranians suppose all countries are the same with them. they are hunging innocent children because of some foolish reasons .on the other hand there are lots of people using drugs even in publicial areas like parks openly so as to be seen by everybody;furthermore real drug cartels are free in iran.they can work and distribute their properties without any account to neighboor countries .even they have some connections with latin america's celebrity drug cartels they let cartels in iran to co-operate with them and supply logistic support.it is said to iran be one of the unique country ruling Sharia laws concretely .it is a full of lie.they are making an excellent show.they are poisoning a thirds of the world-.-

What are you talking about.....Turkey is the biggest player in the international drug trade due to its location and best transport routes where you can also buy off any Turkish guard for peanuts.
Here is an old example, imagine how it is now.
after the Gulf War in 1991, Turkey found itself deprived of the all-important Iraqi market and, since it lacked significant oil reserves of its own, it decided to make up for the loss by turning more massively to drugs. The trafficking increased in intensity with the arrival of the "hawks" in power, after the death in suspicious circumstances of President Turgut Özal in April 1993. According to the minister of interior, the war in Kurdistan had cost the Turkish exchequer upwards of $12.5 billion (7). Whereas, according to the daily Hürriyet, Turkey’s heroin trafficking brought in $25 billion in 1995 and $37.5 billion in 1996.
Turkey's pivotal role in the international drug trade - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition

If it was a white American snob , I bet ya the Saudis would be bringing them , tea and biscuits like good little friend

The only people I hear them executing are

a) Bangladeshi
b) Pakistani
c) Irani (less common)
d) Or India

Or Phipinos who happen to kill their visa Masters

To be honest I don't ever recall any white guy being killed or executed ..

Infact , the Americans or British have colonies inside Saudia where they are allowed to have wine and normal life styles similar to that in Europe or USA , these area are excluded to other citizens .. talk about double standard lol, infact they even dress freely as they choose ...

Its almost as if every one in above listed nations is "lesser of a human" then their own citizens
its pretty bad in that country

Saudi Racism is well documented and infact many from USA when they travel (Pakistani) are shocked when they communicate with Local Saudis officials who treat them as dirt based on their "face, name and features"

I doubt the things have changed much but when I had a choice to work in Saudis I said NO way in hell going to that slavery pit

"""after the Gulf War in 1991, Turkey found itself deprived of the all-important Iraqi market and, since it lacked significant oil reserves of its own, it decided to make up for the loss by turning more massively to drugs. The trafficking increased in intensity with the arrival of the "hawks" in power, after the death in suspicious circumstances of President Turgut Özal in April 1993. According to the minister of interior, the war in Kurdistan had cost the Turkish exchequer upwards of $12.5 billion (7). Whereas, according to the daily Hürriyet, Turkey’s heroin trafficking brought in $25 billion in 1995 and $37.5 billion in 1996.
Turkey's pivotal role in the international drug trade - Le Monde diplomatique - English edition"""

from AZATAVREAR

In response to AZATAVREAR

this situation is one of the results caused by iranian-supported drug traffic in middle east from past to present.drug producers in afghanistan&smugglers in iran are collegues with each other it is known even by cats ha ha ha.secondly it is openly-seen that how type of publishing LE MONDE follows and who they are co-operaing with all around the world, before you think I will tell you=armenian diasphore spreading everywhere like a criminal ring like you.lastly you should give up backing the criminal countries around the world as for armenians okay have your one-sided-thinking system got it? -.-

:no:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom