What's new

Saudi delegation visits Israel over Iran: Reports

Are you joking or just trolling? KSA and Qatar are two different countries. Two different policies. KSA is not a "Gulf" country whatever that is. Not sure how many times this need to be told to people.

Care to answer to the few facts I mentioned?

Even under the Mullah's Israel has supported you in the most difficult moments.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_support_for_Iran_during_the_Iran–Iraq_war

:lol:

The whole MENA region is dominated by Arabs. Only 3 non-Arab states in tiny Israel 25% of the population are Arabs and 50% of the Jewish population are Arab Jews), Iran composed of all kind of ethnic groups (including ironically Arabs) and Turkey. Arabs by far outnumber non-Arabs by a ratio of 3:1 in the MENA region. And GCC together with Turkey are dominating as of now.

And by that same token, many people along the coast countries like Kuwait, UAE are of Iranian origin. Goes both ways :)

But I wasnt talking about numbers. I was talking about politics and who really governs the region. Right now its Turkey and Iran mainly.

In long-term future, the region is going to be led by three countries. Egypt, Turkey and Iran. These are the 3 big regional players. GCC is a no-thought lol

Do you believe in such reports?
No
not at all

but I believe in Nitanyahu's rants and Sultan Bunder's threats to Moscow and UK and also belive in the US Diplomatic cables as well

I have no love for the Ayatullahs but I find the alliance of Israel and KSA really desperate

And by that same token, many people along the coast countries like Kuwait, UAE are of Iranian origin. Goes both ways :)

But I wasnt talking about numbers. I was talking about politics and who really governs the region. Right now its Turkey and Iran mainly.

In long-term future, the region is going to be led by three countries. Egypt, Turkey and Iran. These are the 3 big players. GCC is a no-thought lol

Like 5% of which most of them are not even nationals. By that logic you can say that nearly 8% of all Saudi Arabians are Indians since we have 2.5 million non-nationals in the form of Indians, LOL!

Nobody is governing any region. Arab countries are governing themselves and GCC is a major force in the region and have been that for decades by now.

If GCC united and expanded it would be the strongest force. Let alone a united Arab world. It would not only rule the region as we did for centuries before but also be a major world player. Iran is a non-factor. Your influence only extends to parts of Iraq and tiny Southern Hizbollah but once your Mullah's are gone that religious influence will be gone too.

The Arab world is just using Iran as a scapegoat to spread hatred towards you. In reality you have close to no influence in the region. It is a deliberate tactic to demonize the tiny Shia sect of which 90% of all Iranians are part of. You seem rather clueless. Aside from using an old conquered foe as a visible enemy. In reality we Arabs are our own biggest enemies.

Sides are being drawn now. Turkey may also bounce back to Israel's side, give em couple of weeks. As soon as deal with Iran is finalised for American exit through there port. The threat from USA will become irrelevant leaving Israel, Saudi, and Turkey forming an alliance.

Like 5% of which most of them are not even nationals. By that logic you can say that nearly 8% of all Saudi Arabians are Indians since we have 2.5 million non-nationals in the form of Indians, LOL!

Nobody is governing any region. Arab countries are governing themselves and GCC is a major force in the region and have been that for decades by now.

If GCC united and expanded it would be the strongest force. Let alone a united Arab world. It would not only rule the region as we did for centuries before but also be a major world player. Iran is a non-factor. Your influence only extends to parts of Iraq and tiny Southern Hizbollah but once your Mullah's are gone that religious influence will be gone too.

The Arab world is just using Iran as a scapegoat to spread hatred towards you. In reality you have close to no influence in the region. It is a deliberate tactic to demonize the tiny Shia sect of which 90% of all Iranians are part of. You seem rather clueless. Aside from using an old conquered foe as a visible enemy. In reality we Arabs are our own biggest enemies.

On the contrary. We are gonna expand. Inshallah soon Khamenei or his successor will govern Mekka and Medina. tihihi
It was always what prophet Muhammad wanted, because we are the masters of the region. :D

""If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"

Hazrat Muhammad

lolz

Al Manar Hiizbullah $hit

Press TV Iranian $hit

Hizbullah $hit and Iranian $hit same same

So this is the level of journalism here?
It's presstv who put USA bases in Saudi to film it also?

It's presstv who put USA bases in Saudi to film it also?

Here comes The Vietnamese who is a wanted man that escaped from his local psychiatric ward.

USA bases in KSA? Interesting. It is a shame that we can't have Russian bases like your child-murderer hero Bashar al-Asshead though.

I would prefer Vietnamese bases personally.

In long-term future, the region is going to be led by three countries. Egypt, Turkey and Iran. These are the 3 big regional players. GCC is a no-thought lol

your analysis is about 30-50 years old bro

GCC has made great strides in terms of understanding this world, and how to manipulate the events in order to improve their economy and their global role.

Good leaders take their nations through troubled waters with great care and keep their people as safe as possible.

BAd leaders like Hitler, Ayatullahs, Saddam, Bashar, Yaser Arafat types drive their national bus from one ditch to the next, from one mountain cliff down to the next cliff, killing their own people by 100s, 1000s, and millions.

Iran is a distant second to modern day GCC,

Turkey doesn't have resources

and Egypt is utterly dependent

Peace

Abdolaziz ibn baz major mofti of saudi arabia:Earch is totally flat and does not orbit and sun is orbiting around earch and everyone who believe unlike it,is pagan!!!and possible to be killed!!!!!!
benbaz.jpg
Some of his statements: When I was not blind in young ages gazed to sun many times and I saw it is moving with my two eyes!!!So if earch is orbiting why we do not feel it and have lull on earch!!!?And if earch is round so why ships can move into seas and does not capsize!!? capsize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone who says earch is round and orbit is pagan and should be killed!

ok we accept u :rofl::rofl::rofl:

- بن باز، عبدالعزیز، رسالة الأدلة النقلیة، والحسیة على جریان الشمس وسكون الأرض وإمكان الصعود إلى الكواكب، مكه لطباعه والاعلام، 1395ه، ص 17.

403435_613.jpg

Surah AL-NAML
وَتَرَى الْجِبَالَ تَحْسَبُهَا جَامِدَةً وَهِيَ تَمُرُّ مَرَّ السَّحَابِ صُنْعَ اللَّهِ الَّذِي أَتْقَنَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ إِنَّهُ خَبِيرٌ بِمَا تَفْعَلُونَ 88

and you see the hills (earch) which you think is immobile but indeed it is moving fast like clouds(and you do not know). (such is the) making of allah, who has created everything well. he is aware of the things you do.

Here comes The Vietnamese who is a wanted man that escaped from his local psychiatric ward.

USA bases in KSA? Interesting. It is a shame that we can't have Russian bases like your child-murderer hero Bashar al-Asshead though.

I would prefer Vietnamese bases personally.
Tartuz is a tiny base for weapon importation, not occupation

related facilities like aramco

Don't try to take the advantage of that attack. :lol:

Aramco's hack team was identified earlier this year, they live in Abu Dhabi.

it will bring peace when you all lose :lol: :cheesy:

Aggressors will always suffer. If some country attacked Iran, the latter should mutually respond to the attack. Historically, the Saudis and Iranians managed to avoid confronting one another. The Israelis are on another level.

anyway , let the animosity aside , your comments are a million times more mature and sophisticated than your friends ...

i really can REPLY yours based on logic.

Most Iranians and Saudi members trade hot language every now and then. This kind of animosity is deeply rooted based on history, language, nationalism, and sectarianism.

so after the first stuxnet attack ,which turned out to be programmed by us and israel , iran launched a lot of retaliatory attacks on us infrastructure and israel .

us backed off as they saw how vulnerable they are , but israel , NO . simply because israel wont give a shyt if for example their bank is hacked and is out of service for hours , unlike usa . iran hacked us banks , related facilities like aramco , ......

so thats why us wont dare to attack iran anymore , but israel has nothing to lose

u know what i mean ? if i'm not wrong you are computer engineer

it will bring peace when you all lose :lol: :cheesy:

anyway , let the animosity aside , your comments are a million times more mature and sophisticated than your friends ...

i really can REPLY yours based on logic .

Don't try to take the advantage of that attack.
Aramco's hack team was identified earlier this year, they live in Abu Dhabi.
yep , a hack team in abu dubai , trashed 200.000 saudi aramco computer .....

good to know :lol:

Back
Top Bottom