What's new

Saudi beheads 7th Pakistani on drugs charges in one month

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
RIYADH: A man convicted of smuggling heroin became Thursday the seventh person from Pakistan to be beheaded over the past month in Saudi Arabia for drug trafficking.
The execution of Niyaz Mohammed Ghulam Mohammed was carried out in Riyadh after he was “tried and found guilty of attempting to smuggle a large amount of heroin,” the official Saudi Press Agency reported.
The latest case brings to 67 the number of foreigners and Saudis executed for crimes this year, despite international concerns.
The interior ministry says the government is battling narcotics “because of their great harm to individuals and society.”
In September, an independent expert working on behalf of the United Nations called for an immediate moratorium on the death penalty in Saudi Arabia.
Rape, murder, apostasy and armed robbery are also punishable by death under the kingdom’s strict version of Islamic sharia law.

Saudi beheads 7th Pakistani on drugs charges in one month – The Express Tribune

I have no sympathy for criminals, that said however, I wonder why suppliers risk so much to get drugs in to the kingdom. I heard there is a pretty big market for these types of products?

I have no sympathy for criminals, that said however, I wonder why suppliers risk so much to get drugs in to the kingdom. I heard there is a pretty big market for these types of products?

Yes, mainly among South Asians and Horners.

Good news. Criminal foreigners trying to poison the society are unwanted.

Most of the time cases of Saudis are pinned on poor expatriates.

:lol:

Non-nationals account for almost 66,6% of all murderers in KSA. They also dominate the drug market. Those are just facts and hence why if it was up to me most would be deported back to their homelands as they are a burden on the society. 100.000 Westerners equal 2 million South Asians in productivity.

2,935 homicide cases recorded last year | Arab News

Last edited:
Yes punish them we don't want these smugglers back.Good for us as well.

Yes, mainly among South Asians and Horners.

Good news. Criminal foreigners trying to poison the society are unwanted.

:lol:

Non-nationals account for almost 66,6% of all murderers in KSA. They also dominate the drug market. Those are just facts and hence why if it was up to me most would be deported back to their homelands as they are a burden on the society. 100.000 Westerners equal 2 million South Asians in productivity.

2,935 homicide cases recorded last year | Arab News

When it comes to the money you pay to the white supreme race compared to the south asians- nothing much of the productivity is left- one western pay is almost equal to 15-20 south asians-

If you want to remove the foreign burden why not start from Baladiah- the 800 SAR they pay for street cleaner can be easily given to a saudi as free scholarship to do nothing-

...now narcotics 'export' is second largest export of pakistan after 'terrorism'.....:azn:

When it comes to the money you pay to the white supreme race compared to the south asians- nothing much of the productivity is left- one western pay is almost equal to 15-20 south asians-

If you want to remove the foreign burden why not start from Baladiah- the 800 SAR they pay for street cleaner can be easily given to a saudi as free scholarship to do nothing-

Westerners are more productive than any other expats. Foreign Arabs included obviously. None Westerners in KSA are doing manual work which 75% of all other expats are doing. So of course they will be paid more on average.

Fact of the matter is that there is no need for all those expats in KSA. Many are non-productive, engaged in crime and a economic burden (remittances etc.) let alone all the illegal migrants. KSA is not small Bahrain for instance.

What is needed are reforms and fewer expats each year which is also taking place albeit slowly. Moreover manual work etc. is not going to be that important in this world in the future were more jobs will be mechanical.

If Saudi Arabian women alone were more active on the job market (they will one day be as active as the men) 66,6% of the expats would not be needed. Or something as simple as taxation of nationals which is non-existent in KSA.

I am against importing expats to clean streets etc. (using your example) when this job can be done by locals or by robots in the future.

Last edited:
Good Job they all deserve it, it is something we needs in Pakistan too Capital punishment. Drugs, Rape, Murders and Dacoity all involve should be executed.

Back
Top Bottom