What's new

saudi arabian to buy chinese DF 21 MRBM

Status
Not open for further replies.
China for sure considers Iran more important than America's ally- Saudi.
No way China will violate the international treaty and sell DF21 to Saudi.

DEBKA-Net-Weekly‘s intelligence sources report further that Saudi Arabia has launched back-up negotiations with Pakistan for the purchase of its Ghauri nuclear ballistic missiles in case the transaction with China falls through.

House of Saud has access to Israeli nukes and missiles why would they need Chinese or Pakistani missiles.

Seriously.... Debka??? You guys went on for 4 pages over a Debka news??

^As a mod yourself, may I report your profile pic since it hurts my religious sentiments by telling a lie about my deen.

Oh yeah .. CPC must we feeding you interesting stories about "China's Grand Victory over Japan" :laugh:

On 6th Aug 1945, a chinese "strong" army entered Tokyo ... and hosted the red flag over the Emperor's Palace.

The Japanese emperor committed suicide the same morning.

Soviet+flag+Reichstag.jpg

Ha ha.... I love CPC stories of chinese "strong" bravado. They say, without these stories, there could be a revolution in china !!!

Anyway, reality doesn't change, despite stories told to kids.

Had it not been for Uncle Sam, you'd have been speaking Japanese today.. perhaps, better than dog's barking.

Understandably, chinese are upset with Uncle Sam.... otherwise they would've escaped the CPC. The japanese were much better than CPC.
Actually we've always known the war against Japanese invasion was a hard fought one with huge losses on our side. That was taught to us since grade 3. However, we were still a member of the Big Five after WWII, a club of victors. Unfortunately for you, India didn't exist as a nation yet at the time because your British master were still owning you. Hell we even got a picture of Japan signing the surrender treaty to us:

U2142P27T1D609845F319DT20100908145528.jpg

Sure, we couldn't have defeated the Japanese without American help. Soviets wouldn't have been able to crush Germans on the eastern front without American supplies. The British couldn't have hold out without American and other countries backing them. France couldn't have been liberated without the allies. It was a joint effort by all allied nations involved. Hell if you go far back in history, America couldn't have existed without the French blocking the British fleet. The fact of the matter is our hands were raised at the end of the war.

On the other hand, you were on the losing end of a war you fought against us. You cry and whine everyday online about it, and your suffering never ceases to amuse me. Bottom line is we were winners and you were a loser. Actually, we're just better than you, militarily, technologically and economically.

Cry your heart out, retard.

Cry your heart out, retard.

I am not crying.. but laughing. :laugh:
My dear retard, sir:

First of all: Congratulations.. that USA permitted you to attend the Japanese ceremony. (And remember don't be rude to your US liberators .... just remember what Japanese could have been doing to you in 2012.. if it were not for America).

We celebrate an "Independence Day".. because nobody gifted it to us.
USA celebrates it's own "Independence Day" because they won it. They celebrate victory in WWII.. both over Nazi Germany and Japan.
UK and Russia both celebrate their WWII victories.

France and China were both losers .... France decisively lost to Germany, and China to Japan.

Japan rolled over China, and before Americans took them on... they were already past China, deep into SE Asia.

What did chinese do.... hell..simply laughable... Sun Tzu told them "If some one invades your country, then go on a "Long March".. Ha ha...

Anyway, China is known for such things since historical times:

1. China built a "Great Wall" ostensibly for defence... inputting Great Slave Labour. Result: Mongols rolled over China.
2. Japan invades China.... Chinese go on a "Long March".
3. Great leader Mao Mao launched a "Cultural Revolution". Result: The biggest man made misery in the human history.
4. Great leader Deng Deng launched "Great Reforms"... and now US Embassy measures the "air quality" in Beijing.

It is quite amusing to see why chinese are so good in "Long March" ... even in the 1962 story, they disappeared in less than 20 days. And now they do both things simultaneously -- that china "won", but "they don't have the territory they claim". India never signed anything on a single piece of paper .. not even a border agreement, leave alone accept anything suggestive of "victory or defeat".

Look at the " japanese surrender to US" photo you posted above ... or look for Germany formal surrender in both WWI and WWII... or even closer home, pakistan formally surrendered to Indian forces in Bangladesh with full signature. Another signature was done at Shimla for the borders.

China record: Self-proclaimed victories.. be in against Japan in WWII (they look like fool attending US victory ceremony in the photo above), be it against Korea (again self-proclaimed; ask South Korea or US if they think China "won"), be it the famed 1962 story (Nehru actually rejected chinese proposal to mutually "sign" any damn thing. Simply, get the hell out of Aksai Chin), be it Vietnam (vietnam actually claims it their own victory just like china; neither accepted defeat though).

I think, next china get ambitious we should chase them while the run into the "Long March".. right upto siberia and eventualy into the Arctic ocean.

DEBKA files - serving rumors since 1900

With a few billion dollars SA can buy the technology of the DF 21 MRBM (with the consent of China) and make(with a few billion dollars) a similar one of its own (with a different name), so there will be no obstacles (if they exist) like treaty violations or else.
It is just a possibility, while the possibilities are endless.

Didn't I close a similar thread like this one already??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom