What's new

‘Saudi Arabian and Polish ties to reach new heights’

:lol:

Go to sleep farsi. I hope you know who your ancestors were. Where they Arabs, Mongols, Turks, Greeks, Kurds etc.? Many questions. After all everyone and his cat have conquered you.

At least we Semites civilized you and allowed you to copy us in terms of everything. So be a good buy and go read some PissTV and leave the adults alone. Nobody gives a flying monkey about Iran here and certainly not in this thread. Go pollute your own Wannabe Arab Mullah infected section.

Lolol at Semite civilization. You guys liked to put Jews in ancient concentration camps (Babylon), were known for your brute barbarity (Assyrians) and insignificant political power. Until the Persians came, defeated all Semite empires, and started the first superpower the world had seen.

The rest is insignificant. And now today, Semites are still being seen as barbarians all over Europe, while people in the West are asking why a civilized, cultural and educated people like the Iranians have such barbaric leaders.

@Doritos11

Sure he is.

This thread is about Saudi Arabian and Polish ties. Not about what you started or are talking about. You are forcing people down to your level of sheer stupidity. Go get the attention of somebody in your real life instead.

No.

This thread is about Saudi Arabian and Polish ties. Not about what you started or are talking about. You are forcing people to step down to your stupidity. Go get the attention of somebody in your real life instead.

I just laughed at you claiming that Poles and other Eastern Europeans consider Russians to be Asian mongrels. I find that funny since Eastern Europeans have even worse views of Arabs. :lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom