What's new

‘Saudi Arabian and Polish ties to reach new heights’

al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
2ry6lu8.jpg

STRONG TIES: Crown Prince Salman, deputy premier and minister of defense, holds talks with Poland’s President Bronislaw Komorroski at his palace in Riyadh on Sunday. (SPA)

RIYADH: MD RASOOLDEEN

Published — Monday 9 December 2013

Last update 9 December 2013 2:33 am

The Kingdom and Poland pledged in Riyadh Sunday to take bilateral trade to new heights in the coming years.
Polish President Bronislaw Komorroski said here that the two countries have immense potential to forge ahead in bilateral trade.
Komorroski was speaking at a meeting held in Riyadh at the Council of Saudi Chambers in the presence of Commerce and Industry Minister Tawfik Al-Rabiah, CSC President Adbullah Al-Mobty and Polish and local businessmen.
The president said that despite the current world recession, Poland has been able to maintain its economic growth levels and stability, which made it the only European country that did not show a drop in its GDP. These positive results are due to the increase in export levels, which reached 143.4 billion euros last year, marking a 4.9-percent growth compared to 2011.
He pointed out that Poland achieved a 180-percent growth rate between 1989 and 2007.
He recalled that relations between the Kingdom and Poland were built on strong mutual respect and understanding. He pointed out that the late King Faisal visited Warsaw in 1932 and Custodian of the Two Holy Mosque King Abdullah subsequently paid a visit in 2007.
“We have witnessed significant economic growth, which resulted in Poland becoming a member of the World Trade Organization, European Union and other global bodies,” the president said, stressing that the interest of foreign investors are well protected in the country.
Bilateral trade reached $600 million last year, he said. He called on Saudi businessmen to invest in promising sectors such as the petrochemical industry, infrastructure development, tourism, railways, mines, agriculture and construction of roads. He invited Saudi businessmen to the $285 billion stock market, which has a membership of over 450 joint stock companies.
Al-Mobty said the visit of King Abdullah to Poland was a landmark event, where he signed a number of economic agreements in the field of investment protection, trade cooperation and for technical and vocational training programs.
Al-Mobty called on Polish businessmen to make direct investments in the Kingdom and urged businessmen in both countries to redouble their efforts and work together to achieve new partnerships in nontraditional sectors.
Khalid Al-Otaibi, the council’s secretary-general, outlined the incentives offered by the Kingdom to foreign investors. “We have a high economic growth and own a quarter of world’s oil reserves,” he said, adding that the Saudi economy is the largest in the Middle East and among the top 20 in the global economy.

‘Polish ties to reach new heights’ | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Poland seems like a friendly country and people. I remember that Saudi Arabian doctors once performed a successful operation on two Polish conjoined twins 8 years ago or so.

Abdullah Greets Separated Polish Twins | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

The Polelacks are basically our retarded cousins, :lol: and only worthwhile thing they ever did was to defeat the Turks at the Battle of Vienna and stop Muslim expansion into Europe so I will give credit where due.

History of Poland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why are they retarded? They have a old and very impressive history. They also once conquered Moscow, LOL as one of the few people who bothered to go that far. I hear that most Western Slavic people and Central European countries such as Poland, Czech Republic etc. have a very low opinion of Russia and consider you Mongolians/Asians or just primitive commies. Just what I have heard and seen on the internet.

Poland is also one of the world's biggest economies and the only economy in Europe that has not been hit by a recession.

I think that a lot of countries can learn from them.

Cousins should not dislike each other. We have retarded cousins too to use a mild word.:lol:

I hear that most Western Slavic people and Central European countries such as Poland, Czech Republic etc. have a very low opinion of Russia and consider you Mongolians/Asians or just primitive commies.

They were our defeated slaves for hundreds of years that's the reason why they hate us:lol:

Poland is also one of the world's biggest economies and the only economy in Europe that has not been hit by a recession.

Poland one of the world's biggest economies? LOL Poland is the 24th largest economy in World, and we are the 8th:coffee: and in 5 years time we be become the largest economy in Europe and 6th overall.

I hear that most Western Slavic people and Central European countries such as Poland, Czech Republic etc. have a very low opinion of Russia and consider you Mongolians/Asians or just primitive commies.

Yes. Subsequently, they see Arabs as sandn*ggers. :D

Yes. Subsequently, they see Arabs as sandn*ggers. :D

Yes, sure they do dumb Kazakh nomad. After all Iran is the most hated/disliked country in the world so I wonder what they think about you.

They were our defeated slaves for hundreds of years that's the reason why they hate us:lol:

Poland one of the world's biggest economies? LOL Poland is the 24th largest economy in World, and we are the 8th:coffee: and in 5 years time we be become the largest economy in Europe and 6th overall.

Hundreds of years? You mean about 100 years where you only controlled parts of Poland? Poland also controlled traditional Russian territories for centuries and once conquered Moscow. They also defeated you in the Polish-Soviet war 1919-1921.

24th is also one of the largest economies since there are over 200 countries in this world. You cannot compare Russia with Poland since you are 1000 times bigger, have a 3.5 times bigger population and live off gas and natural resources that Poland does not have.

Anyway thank them for giving you vodka.

Yes, sure they do dumb Kazakh nomad. After all Iran is the most hated/disliked country in the world so I wonder what they think about you.

Rather be a Kazakh nomad than a desert nomad. While you have to find water everyday, we roamed the steppe landscape.

Oh, and with Iran it is all political-related. Your people on other hand are being seen as lowlife scum throughout whole Europe.

Rather be a Kazakh nomad than a desert nomad. While you have to find water everyday, we roamed the steppe landscape.

Oh, and with Iran it is all political-related. Your people on other hand are being seen as lowlife scum throughout whole Europe.

Yes, and we Semitic people basically created everything that is "Iranian" from your national symbols that are a total ripoffs of the Semitic Babylonian symbols to your pre-Islamic alphabets to everything. That is why every Iran has Semitic blood flowing in their veins. Genetic tests confirm that. All while you were indeed roaming the Kazakh Steppe leaving nothing of worth. Not even a monument.

Well I am sorry to inform you Kazakh Nomad but Saudi Arabians never migrated to Europe. When we did we conquered Al-Andalus and ruled for nearly 1000 years leaving 11 World Unesco Heritage sites in Spain as part of the legacy.

You farsi immigrants are either coming to Europe as toilet cleaners or political refugees. My local shop owner here in Copenhagen is an Iranian selling vegetables and fruits.

Saudi Arabians on the other hand are all students or rich businessmen in comparison.

Yes, and we Semitic people basically created everything that is "Iranian" from your national symbols that are a total ripoff of the Semitic Babylonian symbols to your pre-Islamic alphabets to everything. That is why every Iran has Semitic blood flowing in your veins. All while you were indeed roaming the Kazakh Steppe leaving nothing of worth. Not even a monument.

There is no such thing as Semitic blood. And why do you hump to Semites once you realize that Arabs are worthless scum? I have no problems with other Semites. I find the Phoenicians, Babylonians and Sumerians to be an interesting people. I just dislike Arabs. Thats all.

Well I am sorry to inform you Kazakh Nomad but Saudi Arabians never migrated to Europe. When we did we conquered Al-Andalus and ruled for nearly 1000 years leaving 11 World Unesco Heritage sites in Spain as part of the legacy.

Oh, from Semites to Saudi Arabians? I never said Saudi Arabians anyway. I talked about Arabs, who are majorly disliked all over Europe. And btw, Saudi billionaires (former bedouins) who have made money thanks to the Brits finding oil in your deserts, are hated in countries like France and the UK, where they use their oil money to visit European hookers and bars.

You farsi immigrants are either coming to Europe as toilet cleaners or political refugees. My local shop owner here in Copenhagen is an Iranian selling vegetables and fruits.

Toilet cleaners? We never did such thing. Persians are the highest educated people in Europe, from all immigrants, while Arabs are being seen as lowlife scum. You must know, since you are an Arab living in Europe yourself.

Yes, there is. Arabs are the biggest Semitic group of people today. Jews are another one. Assyrians a third etc.

Arabs are not a homogenous group of people nor is any ethnic group that. All Arabs have Semitic ancestors that were older than Arabs since they first came to existence as a people 3000 years ago.

The only scum are you farsi mongrels that have been conquered by everyone and his cat including the Arabs that made some everlasting changes.
Saudi Arabians are Semites Kazakh Nomad.

Yes, those Arabs who were originally form Hijaz, modern day KSA conquered large parts of Europe, Al-Andalus being the biggest example, and ruled it for nearly 1000 years successfully and left 11 World Unesco Heritage Sites. The people from outside of Europe who ruled parts of Europe the longest.

Iran was one of the most poor countries just 70 years ago. You were dying due to famines. Thank the oil and gas for changing that. Without the oil and gas your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's would be resembling North Korea.

Sure you do. Here in Denmark Iranians are living mostly in ghettos and very few are educated.

LOL. The only Arabs in Europe are people from Palestine, Iraq, Egypt, Northern Africa, Levant etc. Very few are from the Arabian Peninsula. We never migrated to Europe for a better live. Only to conquer and rule. Like we did everywhere else where we migrated. Including Iran.:lol:

Arabs are only the largest Semite-branch because of Arabizing of non-Arab people. Like Phoenicians in the North, and Berbers in North Africa.

Fact is that Arabs are disliked all over Europe. I don't care if they come from the Arabian Peninsula, Levant or from Mars. They are all Arabs who are roaming European countries, profiting from welfare and are overrepresented in crime statistics.

In the meanwhile, Iranians in Europe, also in Denmark, are the most educated immigrant groups.

Ghetos and few educated? We all know you desert bedouins, who have lived in primitive tents searching for water the whole day, like to lie.

Iranians in Scandinavia are known for their high education, while Arabs for their criminal nature.

You can read this Swedish forum-topic about why that is:

Vad tycker ni om Iranier? - Flashback Forum

:lol:

Go to sleep farsi. I hope you know who your ancestors were. Where they Arabs, Mongols, Turks, Greeks, Kurds etc.? Many questions. After all everyone and his cat have conquered you.

At least we Semites civilized you and allowed you to copy us in terms of everything. So be a good buy and go read some PissTV and leave the adults alone. Nobody gives a flying monkey about Iran here and certainly not in this thread. Go pollute your own Wannabe Arab Mullah infected section.

Now stop trolling. There are good and normal Iranians and then there are trolls like you. Probably a double user anyway. Stop wasting my time and provoking people. We know your people.

Why are you people always trying to get the attention of us Arabs? Have we called you?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom