p4.png

G-36 also Made under license:
p2.png

p2-3.png

p2-4.png

MP-5 Sub
p1.png

p1-3.png

never seen theses close-ups before . THANKS !

Assalam alaikum

Nice pic. May Allah will keep wars away from our muslim countries and if there is a war and a pakistani fights along with his saudi brother it will be a gr8 honor for us pakistanies to defend these holy places. I M READY TO DIE ANYTIME DEFENDING THIS HOLY LAND

TARIQ

I have some opinion and I want those people who live in Saudi Arabia to answer
Sir Saudi Arabia should but as many latest weapons as they could and should get them with TOT also Saudi Arabia should increase its Army 300000 Soldiers and 50000 Airforce and 50000 Navy Saudi Arabia should buy more warplanes and Warships and also submarines and if they are thinking from which country they will but I want Mosamia and Arabian Nigh and Khalid Al Qurashi to answer Sir

I have some opinion and I want those people who live in Saudi Arabia to answer
Sir Saudi Arabia should but as many latest weapons as they could and should get them with TOT also Saudi Arabia should increase its Army 300000 Soldiers and 50000 Airforce and 50000 Navy Saudi Arabia should buy more warplanes and Warships and also submarines and if they are thinking from which country they will but I want Mosamia and Arabian Nigh and Khalid Al Qurashi to answer Sir

Everything you said. Is currently going on. 90% of all recent sales came with ToTs and makings under license (to get the technical know how to later make our own weapons) In 2006 it was decided that they should increase the number of soldiers from 200,000 to 350,000 Saudi soldier. Ofcourse not just land forces I mean all of them put together would make 350,000 soldiers. wish there would be more but our population is not as numerous yet.

Now after King Abdullah took office if you noticed there haven't been major American sales most our purchases are from Europe because the Europeans and Russian agreed to ToT. The only American Sales are upgrades to existing weapons. the 90 Billion dollar deal have not been finalized yet. Our government is waiting until September to see what the Americans will do regarding the Palastinian Issue.

Everything you said. Is currently going on. 90% of all recent sales came with ToTs and makings under license (to get the technical know how to later make our own weapons) In 2006 it was decided that they should increase the number of soldiers from 200,000 to 350,000 Saudi soldier. Ofcourse not just land forces I mean all of them put together would make 350,000 soldiers. wish there would be more but our population is not as numerous yet.

Now after King Abdullah took office if you noticed there haven't been major American sales most our purchases are from Europe because the Europeans and Russian agreed to ToT. The only American Sales are upgrades to existing weapons. the 90 Billion dollar deal have not been finalized yet. Our government is waiting until September to see what the Americans will do regarding the Palastinian Issue.
Is Saudi Arabia planning to but submarines and also post pics of Airforce and Navy with full details.

Saudi Arabian High-Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicles (HMMWV) waiting for food stores to be off-loaded at the Mogadishu seaport. The food will be provided to the Somali people .

251136_197909970254837_100001075066625_526687_3284596_n.jpg

Army Special Forces
uvr41470.jpg

36441_136467356379698_100000493048403_321656_6895671_n.jpg

a1223335.jpg

front1.544997.jpg

Al-Ghateesh APC made in Saudi Arabia and exported to Yemen. Made by Saudi Groups.
680195213.jpg

780456285.jpg

954540826.jpg

Al-Naif APC
614652331.jpg

446741799.jpg

These r armoured vehicles not true APCs similiar to our "Mohafiz" LXS vehicles.... nice attempt though..... couldnt find anything abt ghatessh is tht built on the chasis of a GMC?

Also i heard PM Gillani met the saudi king and offered to sell "Heavy machinery".... Maybe mine rollers,APCs,Armoured logistic vehicles,IFVs,AlKhalid Tank(beats T-90s azz),Manpads,command posts? what do u think?

Jesus, that's a lot of toys. How many types of tanks and vehicles do the Saudis operate? :cheesy:

Looks good nonetheless, not exactly badass, but good :D

I think we have been making way too many APCs :(

with money saudi arabia has..it should go 100% self sufficient by co producing aircrafts,missles,frigates etc with countries like turkey,indonesia and Pakistan ..instead we are seeing the biggest importer of arms in the world

with money saudi arabia has..it should go 100% self sufficient by co producing aircrafts,missles,frigates etc with countries like turkey,indonesia and Pakistan ..instead we are seeing the biggest importer of arms in the world

Future will reveal looots of stuff for you my friend...just wait....

Back
Top Bottom