What's new

Saudi Arabian Air, Land, Naval Forces & SANG

SANG

[/IMG]
www.gulfup.com
[/URL]

[

Are you going to equip them with Tanks and Self Propelled Artillery and why your Royal Saudi Army have so less Attack Helicopters ?

SANG won't get tanks, because they are just a support forces for the Army and the Ministry Of Interior. SANG has Artillery

902695338590.jpg

Self Propelled Artillery

khwqes.jpg

You can see this video, which might give you an idea of what SANG role is

who said that the army has less attack helicopters. The Army has 24 Apache model D and they are waiting for 60 Apache block 3. On the other hand, SANG has zero Attack helicopters. for the mean time SANG has been using the army helicopters in some of the Sang exercises, and they have been participating in every exercise The army Aviation been involve in, for example Tiger 2 with the french special forces, Iron hawk , desert hawk with the Americans , and exercise Tubok with the Egyptians and a lot more.

SANG won't get tanks, because they are just a support forces for the Army and the Ministry Of Interior. SANG has Artillery

902695338590.jpg

Self Propelled Artillery

khwqes.jpg

You can see this video, which might give you an idea of what SANG role is

who said that the army has less attack helicopters. The Army has 24 Apache model D and they are waiting for 60 Apache block 3. On the other hand, SANG has zero Attack helicopters. for the mean time SANG has been using the army helicopters in some of the Sang exercises, and they have been participating in every exercise The army Aviation been involve in, for example Tiger 2 with the french special forces, Iron hawk , desert hawk with the Americans , and exercise Tubok with the Egyptians and a lot more.
But wikki says you have only 13 Apache helicopters and @Arabian Legend just told me 72 are on order for both Army and SANG

But wikki says you have only 13 Apache helicopters and @Arabian Legend just told me 72 are on order for both Army and SANG
wikki hasn't been updated for long time. In 2010 The Army received 12 new Apache long bow. In the late 90s the army recived 12 Apache Ah-64A.. 72 is the total number however many sources pointed out that SANG will get 12 or 24 from the total 72 new Apache, and the rest will go to the Army

wikki hasn't been updated for long time. In 2010 The Army received 12 new Apache long bow. In the late 90s the army recived 12 Apache Ah-64A.. 72 is the total number however many sources pointed out that SANG will get 12 or 24 from the total 72 new Apache, and the rest will go to the Army
You mean you would 72 more out of which 24 are expected to go to SANG well that is good and by the way as Germans have refused to sell you Tanks what are other choices you have or I mean plan 2 ?

You mean you would 72 more out of which 24 are expected to go to SANG well that is good and by the way as Germans have refused to sell you Tanks what are other choices you have or I mean plan 2 ?

there are several choices

Altay The turkish ,, we could do some kind of program that will abel us to manufacture it in the Kingdom also the Pakistani tank Al Khalid. There is a good choice which is increasing the number of the Abrams M1a2s but the Americans don't want to. we could get the T90 but the relationship with the Russians aren't so good. I don't think the army would get the French Leclerc because they have tried it in 2003 and they didn't like it. They found that the Leclerc had many issues with the hot weather.

there are several choices

Altay The turkish ,, we could do some kind of program that will abel us to manufacture it in the Kingdom also the Pakistani tank Al Khalid. There is a good choice which is increasing the number of the Abrams M1a2s but the Americans don't want to. we could get the T90 but the relationship with the Russians aren't so good. I don't think the army would get the French Leclerc because they have tried it in 2003 and they didn't like it. They found that the Leclerc had many issues with the hot weather.
I think you should wait for Chinese New Tanks like MBT-3000 or Altay and also you should look for AL-Khalid I which would be revealed in Defence Expo in Karachi 2014

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom