What's new

Saudi Arabia: We'll intercept any IAF aircraft en route to Iran

well , even If saudi want stop them , they can't do it .... their fighters and Anti air system can't targeting Israel's fighters ...

so they should be quiet ....

And you wonder why we don't like Iranians??? Just in case you were wondering.

well , even If saudi want stop them , they can't do it .... their fighters and Anti air system can't targeting Israel's fighters ...

so they should be quiet ....

Facepalm!

So bro you want Israel jets to bomb Iran? BTW Do you think your system shall intercept the threat?

Facepalm!

So bro you want Israel jets to bomb Iran? BTW Do you think your system shall intercept the threat?

You misunderstood, what he said "their fighters and Anti air system can't target Israel's fighters", and even if Saudis hacked US SAM's and could target IAF, they wont, since US wont allow them.

Whats not to understand? It has nothing to do with what Iranians want. OP is about publicity stunt, while in real life its empty threat against empty threat.

Facepalm!

You guys don't know how Saudis are, they are more eager than Israelis to see Iran is bombed, you may ask themselves if you don't believe.

You misunderstood, what he said "their fighters and Anti air system can't target Israel's fighters", and even if Saudis hacked US SAM's and could target IAF, they wont, since US wont allow them.

Whats not to understand? It has nothing to do with what Iranians want. OP is about publicity stunt, while in real life its empty threat against empty threat.

I find your lack of military understanding disturbing.

You guys don't know how Saudis are, they are more eager than Israelis to see Iran is bombed, you may ask themselves if you don't believe.

Infact you guys don't know how Iranians are, they are more eager than Israelis to see Arabs bombed, you may ask themselves if you don't believe.

reported ''mod''

US put a ''friendly lock'' on the Saudi hardware :)

I haven't got into one of these in a while :police:

I am sure your very hard googling skills led you to this believe am I right? Or maybe just your regime's propaganda screaming into your ears and thus it came naturally to believe this stuff.

Well , this time when the Saudis say that , I will take their word since after the latest modernization of their airforce and the rest of the army , they are more than capable of doing that ...

Beware ye Zionist , because when push comes to shove you will find that the world is a small place !

I haven't got into one of these in a while :police:

I am sure your very hard googling skills led you to this believe am I right? Or maybe just your regime's propaganda screaming into your ears and thus it came naturally to believe this stuff.
From bangladeshi or pakistani pilots to US military hardware... what do you have from your own ? nothing, 0, nada,hichi,khalas :rofl:

From bangladeshi or pakistani pilots to US military hardware... what do you have from your own ? nothing, 0, nada,hichi,khalas :rofl:

There is idiocy... And then there is this kind of Idiocy.

In a thread that is about Saudi Arabia threatening to shoot down Israeli jets in its way to Iran so in a sense protecting Iran. We have Iranians here insulting us and saying idiotic things....

I will let you guys be the judge.

There is idiocy... And then there is this kind of Idiocy.

In a thread that is about Saudi Arabia threatening to shoot down Israeli jets in its way to Iran so in a sense protecting Iran. We have Iranians here insulting us and saying idiotic things....

I will let you guys be the judge.
I am sorry but no one believes your saint talks.''Saudi Arabia will shoot down any Iran bound Israeli planes'' LMAO...
let us put our bias aside for 1 second and let us think again ''Saudi Arabia will shoot down any Iran bound Israeli planes''

do you honestly believe that ? answer as a true muslim (if that is what you are)

Well they do not just have US hardware , amigo ... To set the records straight :azn:
SO you are saying Saudi will shoot down Israeli planes with non US weapons (their euro weapons) i am not saying its impossible, i am saying there is no political will for it

I am sorry but no one believes your saint talks.''Saudi Arabia will shoot down any Iran bound Israeli planes'' LMAO...
let us put our bias aside for 1 second and let us think again ''Saudi Arabia will shoot down any Iran bound Israeli planes''

do you honestly believe that ? answer as a true muslim (if that is what you are)

SO you are saying Saudi will shoot down Israeli planes with non US weapons (their euro weapons) i am not saying its impossible, i am saying there is no political will for it

Yes I do. I do believe we will. Because think about it. Other than the fact that KSA trains its military to fight Israel in any next war three times more than it does training to fight Iran diplomatically speaking if and it is a big IF Israeli jets used KSA's airspace to bomb Iran that will usher the end of the third Saudi state. Because people here won't for one second tolerate a government that would even say hi to an Israeli let alone a government that allows Israeli weapons to use its airspace.

And if there is one thing the Al-Saud is scared of more than the Israelis, The Americans, The Russians is its own people.

Back
Top Bottom