What's new

Saudi Arabia, UAE condemn Turkey's actions in Syria

There is terrorist group in Turkey against China you can't expect Chinese be friendly with Turkey.
For the 5 millionth time, ETIM is in terrorism list of Turkey since a couple years ago, are you guys that dense or are you doing this intentionally?

Not changing the topic, had you read the CNN OP you would have understood "why the famine"

I don't trust anything coming out of likes of CNN but don't mistake me for some Houthis lover, I hate them just as much I hate the Saudis.

they should call themselves shaitan league and not arab league.. fe sebili dajjal america should be written on their flags with one eyed pyramid :)

we remember the folks who act as if it is a religious duty to be for sauds if you guys are such minded then go and fight the TSK together with saudi friends in syria!!!

When Israel occupies Palestinian settlements:

When Turkey use its legal rights within the framework of the "Right of Self Defense" in Article 51 of the UN Charter , against baby killer terrorists.

The problem is that no one of them from this alliance, have any power or influance over global politics and even Turkey. Bunch of banana kingdom which are under tribal dictatorships. They owe their existence to theirs servanting of the western states.

Not surprised at all. Arab dictators hate all Democratic Muslim states who don't bow to their fiefdoms.

What a mess ! Turks fighting Kurds. Iranians at odds with Arabs. Arabs fighting among themselves, Israeli's and all others..... they need to learn from Europe (getting along with neighbors is win-win for all...)

Ok so countries only work for their own interest.
I am shocked and want to know what is the interest to support terrorist organizations against Turkey?

On the other hands Kurd terrorists want separate country "Kurdistan" which consists on Iran, turkey, Iraq & Syria.
Greater-Kurdistan-map-google-photo-screenshot-ekurd.jpg

China, Russia Iran & Iraq are becoming biggest fools. There will no OBOR if US backed Kurds will be succeeded, there will be more 100 years of USA's hegemony.

To make safe zone by turkey is only harmful for USA's long term strategy. But why other countries are opposing this temporary idea of safe zone is beyond my comprehension.

is beyond my comprehension

why do you lack that comprehension? its crystal clear why and how.. from the very beginning it is this game going on.. some of them benefit some of them do not undersand and thats why it goes on and on and one again..

why do you lack that comprehension? its crystal clear why and how.. from the very beginning it is this game going on.. some of them benefit some of them do not undersand and thats why it goes on and on and one again..
I am lacking because I am unable to find out the answer that why China & Russia apposing the idea of safe zone?

Do you think that Iran & Iraq will ever be agree to make Kurdistan? If yes then Iran & Iraq have to surrender their own sovereignty too in nearest future & it's not a jock.

Do you know what is OBOR? And what's the importance of Turkey to connect OBOR with West?

Back
Top Bottom