What's new

Saudi Arabia to hit back at US in Syria

sorry to barge in your sectarian trifles.. but Japanese Kamikazes were much before our tamil brothers in SriLanka to resort to suicide missions

Kamizakes were warriors I was speaking about who blow up themselves in civilians

As if the Saudis are able to do more than just pouring money into these terrorist rebel groups. Without the US, the Arab states would not even know how to train, organize and unify them.

Iran is not doing any better since day one - prior to the claim you made on KSA - They failed to exterminate the armed opposition.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

As if the Saudis are able to do more than just pouring money into these terrorist rebel groups. Without the US, the Arab states would not even know how to train, organize and unify them.

Iran is not doing any better since day one - prior to the claim you made on KSA - They failed to exterminate the armed opposition.

Saudi Arabia to train more Syrian rebels in protests against Washington

Nice try Persian, come again.

Iran is not doing any better since day one - prior to the claim you made on KSA - They failed to exterminate the armed opposition. Russia's support is the only thing

I only stated a fact, namely that without the US, these Arab nations would have great difficulty to train and organize these rebels. That is why Jordan has allowed the US to train rebel groups on its own soil.

Bro, you're behind the train. When you stop trading gas and oil for diesel, you and I will talk about who's gaining the upper hand against whom. :lol:

Your facts are mixed with Taqqyiah, disqualifying their legitimacy is highly likely my boy. With all the might you have you failed to stop them yet you were insane enough to claim victory.

No one can control foreign governmental establishments, but influence is the key word in this matter.

We certainly have no dog in your fight with the West, but let's agree on one thing and one thing for sure, the West is making a horrible example of you.

Oh, yes. The Saudis are controlling the US Senate, House and Congress now. And the European Parliament too of course.

It is the ideology and money that comes from your country that is responsible for 99% of the terrorist attacks in the region. Please inform me when Shia suicide bombers supported by Iran target markets, squares and other populated-places to blow themselves up. Oh, wait...

Iran is officially known as a state sponsoring terror, a part of the axis of evil. ;)

Saudi are just playing around USA
USA will come back to Saudi
everything will go back to normal

But i love to see Saudi slapping a bit to USA :) i know Saudi can hehehe
Saudi has invested and deposit 2 trillion USD more or less in USA

well if not then next president will make it up to Saudi

Hit Back!!!How???

sea-reuters-1.png

Except not in all cases :

These don't have anything to do with fighting for freedom:

Threatening to killing infidels unless they convert to islam

Killing people over insulting islam

Killing religious minorities for having different beliefs

Blowing up "unislamic" schools

Back
Top Bottom