What's new

Saudi Arabia to finance three CPEC projects

Hope more country join this project, this is just start , Saudi deligation is coming here after few days. Can't wait to see materialize deals.
We just need political stability , and I am sure government is taking measures to provide peaceful environment, security and have plans.

This is good news. I do wonder about the terms of this investment though. I hope we're not going to dig up all that gold to sell it, or give it away. It's a national asset, it needs to go into our reserves, we should only sell enough to cover the costs of digging it out of the ground.

Must give it to the Pakistanis.

They always find a straw to cling to.

Perpetually drowning. Yet still nose barely above the water.

Kabhi to kuch apne aap kro yaar.

Sincerely, Doc

Perseverance, persistence, courage, faith, tolerance - we have it all. Thanks for the advice though.

How about you provide your own kind toilets, and we'll worry about how we make it to tomorrow.

This is good news. I do wonder about the terms of this investment though. I hope we're not going to dig up all that gold to sell it, or give it away. It's a national asset, it needs to go into our reserves, we should only sell enough to cover the costs of digging it out of the ground.

Perseverance, persistence, courage, faith, tolerance - we have it all. Thanks for the advice though.

How about you provide your own kind toilets, and we'll worry about how we make it to tomorrow.

Yes, you have all of those. In getting a free bailout. Ride?

I told Razi. I listen quietly.Often in places I do not speak.

The signs are already there.

China is on its way out. KSA is the moneybags but will take their pound of sectarian flesh internally.

Russia is next in line. The Turks simply not being big enough.

Cheers, Doc

Yes, you have all of those. In getting a free bailout. Ride?

I told Razi. I listen quietly.Often in places I do not speak.

The signs are already there.

China is on its way out. KSA is the moneybags but will take their pound of sectarian flesh internally.

Russia is next in line. The Turks simply not being big enough.

Cheers, Doc

Don't worry, we love a crisis, we can't really operate efficiently in any other conditions.

w.

Reqo diq is all hype, last time I checked yearly revenues will barely amount to some billions rupees. Deal will be standard, revenues share between province, federal and company. I'm more interested in Gwadar oil city project.

Back
Top Bottom