What's new

Saudi Arabia to finance Jordan Eurofighter deal

Huh... YOu think Egyptian will want a Monarch to rule them or Syrian will accept KSA hegemony over them? You think Iraqi Shias will accept a Wahabi domination over them??? I cant stop you dreaming...

I think it's impossible for you to get it since you live in a country with no friends nor allies. Arab unity is what Arab League is for, I didn't say total unity but rather a EU model unity.
Arab League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think it's impossible for you to get it since you live in a country with no friends nor allies. Arab unity is what Arab League is for, I didn't say total unity but rather a EU model unity.
Arab League - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ya we are kinda assshole kinda people and got rid of that brotherhood shiiit in 1947 and then again in 1971. We are all but for ourself..

But before anything make your arab league to do something for Palestinian. We will see.

Ya we are kinda assshole kinda people and got rid of that brotherhood shiiit in 1947 and then again in 1971. We are all but for ourself..

But before anything make your arab league to do something for Palestinian. We will see.

Are you kidding me, this is just a league for its name...it is not as worthy as much as fancy it sounds ....the reality is no matter how many leagues they make ,how many fancy names they put or how many economic reforms they attain but the reality is they will still be working under the big boss US... which can attack and ruin any country within this league she likes ...

Instead of all their money they still haven't carried out any major development still whole dependency on west .... Look ate these countries and their economy and you will be baffled still they are buying every thing related to defense equipment from west apart from Turkey

Don't be surprised if they again prove to be a dead rubber against a small country like israel like what they did in Arab-Israel war

And for palestine what they can only do is call some kinda fancy meeting for the sake of showing muslim world heck with no purpose and substance

They are more into this shia-sunni stuff rather than anything else ,let them first clear up that who cares about palestine ....because rumors shows iran's support for Hezbollah so here goes the interest of these countries ...because where ever there will be iran it will be like demons to these countries ....

Give them a chance b/w iran and israel and they will prefer attacking iran and leaving israel on any time of the day ....

Lol EU model duh ......look at the developments and unity that happened to EU , the influence they possese around the world , how they worked with US against muslims and how they kept a muslim country "Turkey" out of the EU for several years and how the stood for not only eachother's interests but for the interests of other countries with same religion base as of their's

Are you kidding me, this is just a league for its name...it is not as worthy as much as fancy it sounds ....the reality is no matter how many leagues they make ,how many fancy names they put or how many economic reforms they attain but the reality is they will still be working under the big boss US... which can attack and ruin any country within this league she likes ...

Instead of all their money they still haven't carried out any major development still whole dependency on west .... Look ate these countries and their economy and you will be baffled still they are buying every thing related to defense equipment from west apart from Turkey

Don't be surprised if they again prove to be a dead rubber against a small country like israel like what they did in Arab-Israel war

And for palestine what they can only do is call some kinda fancy meeting for the sake of showing muslim world heck with no purpose and substance

They are more into this shia-sunni stuff rather than anything else ,let them first clear up that who cares about palestine ....because rumors shows iran's support for Hezbollah so here goes the interest of these countries ...because where ever there will be iran it will be like demons to these countries ....

Give them a chance b/w iran and israel and they will prefer attacking iran and leaving israel on any time of the day ....

Lol EU model duh ......look at the developments and unity that happened to EU , the influence they possese around the world , how they worked with US against muslims and how they kept a muslim country "Turkey" out of the EU for several years and how the stood for not only eachother's interests but for the interests of other countries with same religion base as of their's

Aren't you talking about Pakistan here? You people get so silly and envious eveytime someone brings Arab league.

Aren't you talking about Pakistan here? You people get so silly and envious eveytime someone brings Arab league.

I condemn every muslim country that gives away her freedom to the west may it be Arab or non-arab ...and Pakistan is not an exception .... So your sarcasm hold no valid point .....

Deny me on the fact that US doesnot influence arab countries , US doesnot has her presence there or your guys donot talk about iran more than israel or palestine issue, deny that all these so called meetings for palestine are not more than just a fancy drama just to show off to concerned muslims that you are looking for a solution , deny me on that your nation has done any significant technological development with all this economic strength , deny me that you guys with so many countries proved not more than a dead rubber against israel ....deny me all that and then we will come to Pakistan and will both criticize her for the wrong doings

and if you can't don't play around with words to divert the issue

Saudi Arabia has the 4th strongest Air Force in the world in terms of equipment!

That may impress Pakistanis, but not us, Israel or other countries in the world. Those fat sheiks don't even have the industrial infrastructure to operate those fighters. They are the worst pilots in the world, and many ground forces are even non-Saudis.

Their fellow Arabmens are being slaughtered in Syria, while not one non-Arab country has the balls to intervene. People were shouting yesterday ''where are the Arabs'' when a bakery was attacked in Syria, but these fat sheiks rather like to sit on their as$ waiting for Europe and US to do the dirty works, while they can brag in their palaces in the Persian Gulf about Assad and Iran.

Why buying all that stuff when you don't have the balls to use them?

These sheiks are the worst and most coward people in the world. The only Arab with real balls was Saddam, and look how he ended.

Let me make this clear, once and for all.

The only reason why the United States is tolerating these sheiks is because they cooperate, and obey US commands. The only Arab who did not feared the west and made his own policies was Saddam, and that was the reason why he eventually was overthrown by the United States. As long as you cooperate with the US, or don't stand in its way, you have nothing to fear, but when you make your own policies which go against US interests, you have to fear 'Gods' (US) wrath.

That's the reason why those lazy sheiks are cooperating with the west. Because they know that once they get more independent and bolder, they would face US power. These Arabs know that, and will never raise one finger against Americans, because that finger will be chopped off before its raised. Look at Saddam, Qadaffi, etc. Look how they ended. These powerless Arabs will think twice before they question US power.

All those fancy western equipments are useless, when you don't have the balls to use them. Oh sorry, they do have the balls to use them, but only against their own people, like in Bahrein when protestors are demanding reforms and more saying. Then those coward sheiks know where to find their balls, but of course only with US approval. Iran is meddling in the affairs of dozen Arab countries, but still these Arabs don't have the balls to raise a finger against Iran. Instead they like to tell the Americans that they should 'cut off the head of the snake'.

Like I said: fancy western equipment is one thing; being able to use them, or have the balls to use them, is another thing.

Without western equipment these Arab regimes would have been overthrown long time ago. And thats where the Americans are needed again; in order to survive, they have to listen to them.

Look at their fancy cities like Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Architected by westerners, build by Pakistanis and cleaned by Philippines. What have they done, besides sitting on their fat *****, waiting for oil money, and then finance all kinds of useless projects? Their Palestinian brothers are dying in Gaza, their fellow Arabs are dying in Syria and in Yemen people lack primary facilities. But hey, as long as we build high towers, support English football clubs and spend money on western hookers, cars and houses, we are all fine. The mentality of fat Arab sheiks.

When I visited Morocco, those princes had bought huge villas in expensive neighborhoods, only to go their once a year, to flash their underserved money, in order to bang Moroccan women.

Oh my Pakistani friends, what a role models you guys have chosen!

That may impress Pakistanis, but not us, Israel or other countries in the world. Those fat sheiks don't even have the industrial infrastructure to operate those fighters. They are the worst pilots in the world, and many ground forces are even non-Saudis.

Their fellow Arabmens are being slaughtered in Syria, while not one non-Arab country has the balls to intervene. People were shouting yesterday ''where are the Arabs'' when a bakery was attacked in Syria, but these fat sheiks rather like to sit on their as$ waiting for Europe and US to do the dirty works, while they can brag in their palaces in the Persian Gulf about Assad and Iran.

Why buying all that stuff when you don't have the balls to use them?

These sheiks are the worst and most coward people in the world. The only Arab with real balls was Saddam, and look how he ended.

Those worst fighters in the world downed two Iranian jets and hit a third one. Those pilots perform the most sophisticated air drills with super powers on regular basis which Iran with it's rag tag jets need decades to grasp. The tiny UAE manufactures UAVs generations ahead of the Iranian ones, and KSA has the largest and most advanced industry for making jets spare parts, overhaul and repair in the Middle East. Making yourself look better by belittling others who are way better than you will not help you but rather you are indulging yourselves in an imaginary world more than you are already in.

For Syria, you know very well that without Arab political, media, arms, financial and moral support, Syrian revolution wouldn't have survived. No need for a direct intervention now as the FSA have the upper hand and the Syrian regime is living his last days.

660739027.jpg

Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Britain are said to be holding contacts about the possibility of the Saudis providing a financial support for Jordan to buy the Eurofighter Typhoon for the Royal Jordanian Air Force (RJAF). The following 420-word report sheds light on the subject and tells what about the deal and what about the contacts underway. It also tells what about the Saudi reaction.

Unfortunately paid subscription
Saudi Arabia, Jordan, RJAF and Eurofighter deal

One step ahead for Jordan Joining GCC.
smilie-jordan-flag.gif
490444580.gif

Mash'Allah.

Congrats.

May Jordan reach ever new heights.

lol, why should we be jealous?

I think what he is trying to say is that OIC has more legitimacy than say the Arab League.

Those worst fighters in the world downed two Iranian jets and hit a third one.

Iranian pilots dominated Arab pilots in the Iran-Iraq war.

Those pilots perform the most sophisticated air drills with super powers on regular basis which Iran with it's rag tag jets need decades to grasp. The tiny UAE manufactures UAVs generations ahead of the Iranian ones, and KSA has the largest and most advanced industry for making jets spare parts, overhaul and repair. Making yourself look better by belittling others who are way better than you will not help you but rather you are indulging yourselves in an imaginary world more than you are already in.

UAE got no sh!t on Iran if it comes to scientific, industrial and military knowledge. They just buy fancy stuff, give contracts to Pakistanis and other non-Arabs while they haven't proof any skills in which battle or war whatsoever. Or like one my American friend, who was a advisor in the Gulf war, said: ''if you want to fly a F-15 from A to B, you probably need to hire an Arab, they do nicely. But if you want to fight with those aircrafts you must put a American or European in those planes.''

No need for a direct intervention now as the FSA have the upper hand and the Syrian regime is living his last days.

Yeah, we keep hearing that for more than one year. Don't blame Arab incompetence on things like that.

Let me make this clear, once and for all.

The only reason why the United States is tolerating these sheiks is because they cooperate, and obey US commands. The only Arab who did not feared the west and made his own policies was Saddam, and that was the reason why he eventually was overthrown by the United States. As long as you cooperate with the US, or don't stand in its way, you have nothing to fear, but when you make your own policies which go against US interests, you have to fear 'Gods' (US) wrath.

That's the reason why those lazy sheiks are cooperating with the west. Because they know that once they get more independent and bolder, they would face US power. These Arabs know that, and will never raise one finger against Americans, because that finger will be chopped off before its raised. Look at Saddam, Qadaffi, etc. Look how they ended. These powerless Arabs will think twice before they question US power.

All those fancy western equipments are useless, when you don't have the balls to use them. Oh sorry, they do have the balls to use them, but only against their own people, like in Bahrein when protestors are demanding reforms and more saying. Then those coward sheiks know where to find their balls, but of course only with US approval. Iran is meddling in the affairs of dozen Arab countries, but still these Arabs don't have the balls to raise a finger against Iran. Instead they like to tell the Americans that they should 'cut off the head of the snake'.

Like I said: fancy western equipment is one thing; being able to use them, or have the balls to use them, is another thing.

Without western equipment these Arab regimes would have been overthrown long time ago. And thats where the Americans are needed again; in order to survive, they have to listen to them.

Look at their fancy cities like Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Architected by westerners, build by Pakistanis and cleaned by Philippines. What have they done, besides sitting on their fat *****, waiting for oil money, and then finance all kinds of useless projects? Their Palestinian brothers are dying in Gaza, their fellow Arabs are dying in Syria and in Yemen people lack primary facilities. But hey, as long as we build high towers, support English football clubs and spend money on western hookers, cars and houses, we are all fine. The mentality of fat Arab sheiks.

When I visited Morocco, those princes had bought huge villas in expensive neighborhoods, only to go their once a year, to flash their underserved money, in order to bang Moroccan women.

Oh my Pakistani friends, what a role models you guys have chosen!

instead of mocking them, perhaps you can give an interesting perspective.

Personally I think it would make more sense for the Arab countries to be allies with China, Russia, and Brazil.

This is my opinion. Now our Arab guests may agree or disagree with me.

But anyways, we Muslims are divided as of today. The Arab countries know better than us what is in their best interest.

Iranian pilots dominated Arab pilots in the Iran-Iraq war.

UAE got no sh!t on Iran if it comes to scientific, industrial and military knowledge. They just buy fancy stuff, give contracts to Pakistanis and other non-Arabs while they haven't proof any skills in which battle or war whatsoever. Or like one my American friend, who was a advisor in the Gulf war, said: ''if you want to fly a F-15 from A to B, you probably need to hire an Arab, they do nicely. But if you want to fight with those aircrafts you must put a American or European in those planes.''

Yeah, we keep hearing that for more than one year. Don't blame Arab incompetence on things like that.

- Iran had the upper hand? Iran used to have much more advanced air force and was miserably humiliated though. Read about the war, I am not here for a sterile argument.

- Which knowledge are you talking about? 60 and 70s copies of Chinese and NK equipment? Man, there are already topics about stuff made in those countries including UAE. Non Arab workers mostly work in non professional jobs which the nationals would never take.

- Talking about Arab skills in wars remind me of the all wars they had with Persians who out numbered them and had much more resources and advanced arms, wars which you have never won a one single battle.

- Iran had the upper hand? Iran used to have much more advanced air force and was miserably humiliated though. Read about the war, I am not here for a sterile argument.

Humiliated? So tell me why non of Saddam's pre-war goals were achieved? Why couldn't he liberate Khuzestan, take Iran's oil in the South and defend the land he conquered in the beginning of the war? He started the war, had made various war goals and achieved none of them. Do you how military analysts call that? A defeat.

Iran's air force dominated Iraq, and they even faced sanctions by the US, pilots who were killed by the new Revolutionary Guards in Iran, sabotage by American workers in Iran and all those Arab regimes who backed Saddam. Iraqi pilots even flew when they saw Iranian F-14's approaching.

- Which knowledge are you talking about? 60 and 70s copies of Chinese and NK equipment? Man, there are already topics about stuff made in those countries including UAE. Non Arab workers mostly work in non professional jobs which the nationals would never take.

Which knowledge? Iran's renowned skills in nanotechnology, robotic competitions, stem sell research, nuclear knowledge and missile technology. There is not one Arab country who can beat Iran on all these fields. That's why Iran is the leading Islamic nation in science. What about Jordan? You guys are the most poorest and non-scientific people in the Middle East.

That's why UAE got non-foreign contractors. You guys even have a lack of technical workers.

- Talking about Arab skills in wars remind me of the all wars they had with Persians who out numbered them and had much more resources and advanced arms, wars which you have never won a one single battle.

Is that the reason why we controlled the whole Middle East for more than 1000 yearS? Heck, even Jordan was more than 1000 years part of the Persian empire.

Humiliated? So tell me why non of Saddam's pre-war goals were achieved? Why couldn't he liberate Khuzestan, take Iran's oil in the South and defend the land he conquered in the beginning of the war? He started the war, had made various war goals and achieved none of them. Do you how military analysts call that? A defeat.

Iran's air force dominated Iraq, and they even faced sanctions by the US, pilots who were killed by the new Revolutionary Guards in Iran, sabotage by American workers in Iran and all those Arab regimes who backed Saddam. Iraqi pilots even flew when they saw Iranian F-14's approaching.

Which knowledge? Iran's renowned skills in nanotechnology, robotic competitions, stem sell research, nuclear knowledge and missile technology. There is not one Arab country who can beat Iran on all these fields. That's why Iran is the leading Islamic nation in science. What about Jordan? You guys are the most poorest and non-scientific people in the Middle East.

That's why UAE got non-foreign contractors. You guys even have a lack of technical workers.

Is that the reason why we controlled the whole Middle East for more than 1000 yearS? Heck, even Jordan was more than 1000 years part of the Persian empire.

Since you brought Iran into this? We may ask what good has Iran done to the region?

Isn't supporting a brutal and bloodthirsty tyrant like Bashar Al-Assad wrong? Yes it is wrong.

Isn't supporting the Houthis in Yemen wrong? Yes it is.

lol, why is Iran putting itself in a difficult situation? Look at Iran's foreign policy. It has isolated itself, it is under sanctions. They need a different approach to foreign policy.

Back
Top Bottom