What's new

Saudi Arabia to buy Altay MBTs.

It comes after Half Life 2, but industry officials are still waiting for Gabe to learn how to count to 3.

man what I understand you mean when they will complete half life but sir they are modern tanks now and altay will come in service in 2017 so why not go for some both most modern tanks at least some 300 and more new tanks

man what I understand you mean when they will complete half life but sir they are modern tanks now and altay will come in service in 2017 so why not go for some both most modern tanks at least some 300 and more new
tanks
Altay ready in 2015,2 years earlier.

A tank that is in service since 1993 , that they could only export to 1 country says enough i think.

French quality product.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PC3JxD3i8lM[/video]

I think It is time to teach French How to make an effective defence systems including tanks. No need to mention old arrogant days of French officials When They played politic games with Turkey to export their junk systems including Eryx, While arming Greece and smiling to Armenian historical propagandas to slap Turkey

UMTAS_zps55647fa0.png

In following years, Turkey will be a BLOODY and MERCILESS rival of French equipments from tanks to frigates and You will see that French systems can not compete with Turkish equivalents in some markets. That's why Improving capabilities of Turkish defence industry regarding strategic complete products make a pain in their bQtts so The number of Major French defence institutes participating into Turkish defence fairs are decreasing slow by slow in every following IDEF.

For the people wondering what half-life 2 is

This is it.

42406--klaar-half-life-2-gravity-gun-verschijnt-in-2013.jpg

Someone kick this piece of **** out.

Another new iranian , well atleast this one does not have a fake/false flag.

Why is you behind burning? pathetic mongol.

Go back to wanking over your korean tank.

Well this mongol raped uour country several times.

Obviously you love mongol carrots , that your so obsessed with :)

Go eat some Turkish Cucumber persian.

Shah ismail :) rofl

Shah ismail him self was turkmen retard.
After years of getting butthurted by turkish. You finally realized it's better to have a Turkish leader because the rest are inbred morrons ( thx turar )
But even he could do nothing because his soldiers were still persians .

Back
Top Bottom