What's new

Saudi Arabia to buy Altay MBTs.

Anyways i'm not gonna tire myself with you . Go cry somewhere.
Bye bye.

Anyway...

kids-dancing-to-crazy-frog-o.gif

The prick sweared on us.

He swears and deletes because he's scared of getting banned. You can see on my quote what he wrote.

Pathetic if you ask me.

Is this the character of Iranians? Usually they do pathetic things like this.

The prick sweared on us.

He swears and deletes because he's scared of getting banned. You can see on my quote what he wrote.

Pathetic if you ask me.

Is this the character of Iranians? Usually they do pathetic things like this.

If you really want him to get banned, add extra 'content' to your quote of him :cheesy: .

Art of trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Iran Land of shia Iran is a beautiful country and I have nothing against shia people. But you are a stupid monkey, I'm sure you're not iranian.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think It is time to teach French How to make an effective defence systems including tanks. No need to mention old arrogant days of French officials When They played politic games with Turkey to export their junk systems including Eryx, While arming Greece and smiling to Armenian historical propagandas to slap Turkey

UMTAS_zps55647fa0.png

In following years, Turkey will be a BLOODY and MERCILESS rival of French equipments from tanks to frigates and You will see that French systems can not compete with Turkish equivalents in some markets. That's why Improving capabilities of Turkish defence industry regarding strategic complete products make a pain in their bQtts so The number of Major French defence institutes participating into Turkish defence fairs are decreasing slow by slow in every following IDEF.
sir what is that company which is from turkey also based in Saudi Arabia and is producing different APC for Saudi army

Back
Top Bottom