What's new

Saudi Arabia shoots down Houthi missile headed towards Mecca

It was Banu Umayyad who tried to destroy Kaaba you dumbo.
Kaaba even caught fire by the catapult shot of yazedi army but for some people their tribe comes first than anything else and that same jahilya tradition is still rampant in Arab world---

Saudi sectarian propaganda seems the king who's son spent half a billion dollars on a yacht is trying to legitimize himself ...last time I checked houthis were muslim. Only saudi bootlickers will believe this..the same ones who see honor invading the poorest arab nation whilst turning a blind eye to saudis cowardice in syria.

Kaaba even caught fire by the catapult shot of yazedi army but for some people their tribe comes first than anything else and that same jahilya tradition is still rampant in Arab world---
God damn these terrorist Arabs and give rest and peace to Islamic countries.

In 62 AH Arabs tried to destroyed Kaaba and fired it. It was some real Muslims like Malik al Ashtar who defended Kaaba and prevented it to get fired and destroyed.

@Malik Alashter @SALMAN F @mohsen @raptor22 and others

God damnnn every criminal be it Arabi or ajami-----

In 62 AH Arabs tried to destroy Kaaba and fired it. It was some real Muslims like Malik al Ashtar who defended Kaaba and prevented it to get completely fired and destroyed by stones that Arabs were throwing towards Kaaba.

After 1350 years they're not that different. They do only care for British given power.

Saudi 9/11 (2001) 10 AM New York (14 Gmt)

Saudi 9/11 (2015) 5 PM Holy Mecca (14 Gmt)

Which ballistic missile do the Houthi's have, which can reach Makkah.
Even if they have such a missile, they cannot be so naive to fire it towards the most Holiest city in the world.
There are other people's own holiest cities i believe(even though i am not religious per se. lol). .:D

this is utter bullshit youthis and khomeini's are not that crazy they are also very religious people they wouldn't dare attack mecca this will end up alienating their support base in entire muslim and non muslim world they may try to blow up the palaces of saudi sheikh's thougho_O
Agree with your comment.
But let's forget about this never ending Sunni-Shia sectarian wars for one moment, are you the one in the pic?:D
And interesting to see you are an Indian/israelis?

Anyway, houthies and safavids in general have no respect for Mecca, they respect the dead body of Khomeini more than any Islamic holly site. This barbaric attack will lead to the definite end of Houthies.
well, I can't find in history once a Shia attacked mecca, I wonder if it can be said about other sect ?

possibly this one:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OTR-21_Tochka

technically, it's not the Houthis, it is what remains of the pro Saleh missile regiments. This is from last December: http://www.defensenews.com/story/defense/2015/12/14/united-arab-emirates/77289732/

Houthis cant fly Mig 29s either, the pro Saleh AF factions bombed Hadi's presidential palace last year.
agree, seems it was Saleh's faction forces(allied with the Houthis) who carried this out. Since the Houthis are mostly a bunch of illiterate rag tag militias. Probably former regime disbanded soldiers still loyal to Saleh.
Anyway, this is an interesting news.Will have been interesting to see the reaction if the missile had indeed reached the Airport and caused damage/casualties .

Anyway, this war is a senseless one. Yemen is the poorest country in the Muslim world and among the top 15 poorest countries on earth, what are they even fighting for instead of at least trying to build their country? :disagree:
Seriously this always baffles me.:hitwall: How come they became so poor after that corrupt dictator Saleh's over 3 decades in power? and he still didn't to leave power even after the massive uprisings and not improving his people lives by much as they lived in abject poverty, it's not until he was forced/left with no choice to leave power after so much political/public protests and turmoil that he fled the country. Now he wants to come back to power again. lol
Seriously these middle eastern leaders can be really power obsessed. Assad Dynasty case is the same, Saddam before them, Ben Ali, Mubarak,Gadaffi(at least he did try and give his people a decent living standard). etc.

Which ballistic missile do the Houthi's have, which can reach Makkah.
Even if they have such a missile, they cannot be so naive to fire it towards the most Holiest city in the world.

Don't fall for Saudi lies. The missile was launched towards King Abdulaziz airport, but Saudis are just desperately trying to make a political gains out of it. On the exact same moment missile launched, Yemenis already declared in Twitter that it's destination was King Abdulaziz international airport.

One would be an idiot to believe Saudis here, they are just begging for sympathy of Muslims and targeting their soft spots for claiming that Yemenis are trying to hit Mecca.

Saudis have done this before, but no one gave a shit because everyone knew they are lying. They are just trying to abuse holiness of Mecca among Muslims to buy sympathy, that's it.

well, I can't find in history once a Shia attacked mecca, I wonder if it can be said about other sect ?

Oh really you don't know what Qarmatians (Who are Shia to the core) did to Mecca?
They attacked Makkah during the Hajj of 930 without paying any respect for Mecca or even for Hajj.
They stole the Black Stone from Kabba and desecrate Zamzam well with the corpses of 30+ thousands pilgrims.
Even Mushriks had never done something similar to Mecca because even if they weren't Muslims but they clearly respected Makkah more than the Shia Qarmatians.

Oh really you don't know what Qarmatians (Who are Shia to the core) did to Mecca?
They attacked Makkah during the Hajj of 930 without paying any respect for Mecca or even for Hajj.
They stole the Black Stone from Kabba and desecrate Zamzam well with the corpses of 30+ thousands pilgrims.
Even Mushriks had never done something similar to Mecca because even if they weren't Muslims but they clearly respected Makkah more than the Shia Qarmatians.
Interestingly you forgot to mention that they denounced Haj so they being Shia is in question. And also it was Abbaside who gave them the Money and taxes that enabled them commit such acts
By the way they killed 20000 pilgrims in several decade . I doubt ZamZam ever had enough water to throw 30000 people inside it.

Back
Top Bottom