What's new

Saudi Arabia secretly buys Merkava tanks from Israel

Philip the Arab

Reaction score
Country
Jordan
Through a Spanish company, Riyadh bought 500 Merkava tanks. This is the largest secret military contract in the history of Saudi Arabia and Israel.

These 500 tanks were bought by Spain and paid in cash by Mohammed Ben Salman. The tanks will be delivered by the Spanish Navy over 6 months.

In the same way, this Spanish company will take charge of training Saudi soldiers in the use of these tanks.

The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia intends to buy from Israel a thousand more to form an army equipped with 1500 Merkava tanks. The new transaction will also be settled in cash by Ben Salmane. 400 officers of Israel’s Armored Force should also be sent to Riyadh to teach 6,000 Saudi soldiers the use of Merkava tanks and other Made in Israel military gear.

The tanks in question, designed to withstand high heat and high temperatures, will be used in the desert of Rub al-Khali.

The news comes weeks after Benyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, urged senior White House officials to support Ben Salmane.

In this regard, Netanyahu conducted consultations with the White House authorities during which he defended the prince heart and soul.

Efforts have been made to find a country of asylum for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia is in the eyes of the world, the main defendant in the case of the assassination of Jamal Khashoggi.

Source: presstv.com
https://menafacts.wordpress.com/2018/11/10/1037/
I'm not sure if this is accurate but it would be a very good thing in terms of military ability for Saudi Arabia

Through a Spanish company, Riyadh bought 500 Merkava tanks. This is the largest secret military contract in the history of Saudi Arabia and Israel.

These 500 tanks were bought by Spain and paid in cash by Mohammed Ben Salman. The tanks will be delivered by the Spanish Navy over 6 months.

In the same way, this Spanish company will take charge of training Saudi soldiers in the use of these tanks.

The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia intends to buy from Israel a thousand more to form an army equipped with 1500 Merkava tanks. The new transaction will also be settled in cash by Ben Salmane. 400 officers of Israel’s Armored Force should also be sent to Riyadh to teach 6,000 Saudi soldiers the use of Merkava tanks and other Made in Israel military gear.

The tanks in question, designed to withstand high heat and high temperatures, will be used in the desert of Rub al-Khali.

The news comes weeks after Benyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, urged senior White House officials to support Ben Salmane.

In this regard, Netanyahu conducted consultations with the White House authorities during which he defended the prince heart and soul.

Efforts have been made to find a country of asylum for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman.

The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia is in the eyes of the world, the main defendant in the case of the assassination of Jamal Khashoggi.

I'm not sure if this is accurate but it would be a very good thing in terms of military ability for Saudi Arabia

Fake.

why secretly? why not openly? and when it already has Abrams why would it need Israeli tank?

de press ed Tv

Why not,im sure they are buying them for the new AC.

in that case the israeliz must have something more potent than the merkava variant they sold to saudiz. But one question does arise in my mind. Why the **** merkava?

Israeliz are not dumb people to give away their most complex systems to a nation which will most likely give em to pakistan or china for inspection and they will exploit its weaknesses. Might find their way to iran as well.

Abrams M1A2 cant take the hit in yemen? Or cant it run fast enough or shoot that well?

Something is fishy here , but then again , anything in the country Israel is fishy.

Take this thread with a grain of salt.

Nice. Great reporting by mullah propaganda machine Press TV!

Btw... I support normalization of relations with Israel. As do most Iranians who are tired of mullah global agendas. Focus on the Iranian economy and people But even i I know this report is all BS.

de press ed Tv

With that article...Suicide is near...

Are you sure? Israel apparently already sold them the Iron Dome system which is much more complex than the tank. Although your right it could be although I have seen many sources for it.
Yes it's fake... it's like saying the US buying T-90 Russian Tanks...
And you don't even need "common Deduction" and "basic military knowledge" when you see the source of that article...
I'm a simple man... When I see PrsstTV... I run... For my mental sanity...

Nice. Great reporting by mullah propaganda machine Press TV!

Btw... I support normalization of relations with Israel. As do most Iranians who are tired of mullah global agendas. Focus on the Iranian economy and people But even i I know this report is all BS.

I don’t even click on the link when I see it is Mule TV. Can’t believe people still read that shyte.

Source: PressTV says it all :)

Source: PressTV says it all :)
I haven't even heard of presstv before lol. I don't actually see a problem with Saudi Arabia buying them but alas as the story is probably propaganda that kind of sucks. The merkava does have a different mission though compared to most others tanks.

I don’t even click on the link when I see it is Mule TV. Can’t believe people still read that shyte.
It was copied by a lot of websites but why would Iran care if Saudi Arabia buy tanks from Israel?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom