What's new

Saudi Arabia’s defense posture is robust

What a shame. They have a large number of modern warfare machinery yet they would rather ride on camels and can't oeprate these things properly..they should just pay a few billions to Blackwater for their de

That isn't what your mother said :lol:

Amnesty Calls on London to Suspend Arms Supplies to Saudi Arabia - YouTube

According to PressTV report which included an amnesty international response to what took place in 2009, the Saudis butchered these terrorists on their own. : lol:

What a shame. They have a large number of modern warfare machinery yet they would rather ride on camels and can't oeprate these things properly..they should just pay a few billions to Blackwater for their de

He is lil bit retraded. According to him Talibans can beat America with their AK47..so not sure why he wants saudis to buy the best fighter jets.

This is too much :lol: we aren't going to WW3

The 800 tanks we order are more than enough, the Altay is said to be procured as well, probably for the National Guard - who knows? -

I was joking man ,in other threads he said that Tunisia must buy "at least 150 modern jets"...No disrespecxt but how the f$ck can Tunisia afford that ? He's a little bit out of touch with reality...

I was joking man ,in other threads he said that Tunisia must buy "at least 150 modern jets"...No disrespecxt but how the f$ck can Tunisia afford that ? He's a little bit out of touch with reality...

I guess you mean Jordan? Yes, he said they should get 150 or something :what:

Oh Jordan,well goodluck spending 15-20 billion on jets out of a 8 billion national budget.I actually think Jordan has a decent air force for their means.

LoLz. The Jordanians aren't crazed enough to do such thing. It will kill their economy, a huge setback that may triggers tons of sh!t.

He is lil bit retraded. According to him Talibans can beat America with their AK47..so not sure why he wants saudis to buy the best fighter jets.

O really than Why USA is begging taliban for talks why they are running away Mr those who are according Quran deaf and blind and dumb they can't see Mr USA is defeated their generals say we never won in Afghanistan but their slaves are too loyal to USA even more than USA it self

O really than Why USA is begging taliban for talks why they are running away Mr those who are according Quran deaf and blind and dumb they can't see Mr USA is defeated their generals say we never won in Afghanistan but their slaves are too loyal to USA even more than USA it self

The geographic shape of Afghanistan helped the Taliban a lot to launch and pop attack and hide back, something that has always left the US military in a huge disadvantage.

The geographic shape of Afghanistan helped the Taliban a lot to launch and pop attack and hide back, something that has always left the US military in a huge disadvantage.

Neah,the war involved helping the afghan nation all along,seems that the afghans don't want that with all those afghan soldiers turning their fire against their allies in the thick of fray,so the US is leaving.If the goal was to destroy Afghanistan and its population the US could have easily done that.

Neah,the war involved helping the afghan nation all along,seems that the afghans don't want that with all those afghan soldiers turning their fire against their allies in the thick of fray,so the US is leaving.If the goal was to destroy Afghanistan and its population the US could have easily done that.

I'm not putting the US military might into question; but this war is asymmetrical warfare. The US can destroy Asia and Africa all at once buddy, not just Afghanistan.

But I do agree on the helping thingy, the US helped out the Afghans a lot.

Back
Top Bottom