What's new

Saudi Arabia’s defense posture is robust

Lol why not bro, Its not about what me and you want rather what best meet the requirement of the Navy.

If you want the Rafael bro then so be it...... >calling the ministry of defense.:p:P

Sorry dude but we are not obsessed with Israel.

1234467_514636361962443_1228847283_n.jpg

Its just rumors, I dont think the RSAF will go for the Rafales. At the moment we have an overwhelming platforms, the F-15SA and the Typhoon, Also the Tornado have been upgraded.

The storm-shadow missile on the Tornado. Not to mention what the rest can carry.

GetAsset.aspx

weaponfoldout.jpg

and list goes on. :bounce:
In My opinion Saudi Arabia needs to increase its Army and also make SANG into full Army with Tanks and Artillery and APC and also an Air Force and also increase its main Air Force and induct more fighter jets which are also the advanced ones and also More tanks and Missile systems for its Army and Forces

In My opinion Saudi Arabia needs to increase its Army and also make SANG into full Army with Tanks and Artillery and APC and also an Air Force and also increase its main Air Force and induct more fighter jets which are also the advanced ones and also More tanks and Missile systems for its Army and Forces

KSA should buy at least 600 EF's and some 800 Rafales,5000 Leopard tanks ...

They have some 350-400 modern jets scheduled for their Air Force and you're still not happy lol :lol: ...I think you're under the impression that modern fighter jets grow on trees and every country can get "at least several hundred" :hitwall:

I support building up a separate Air Force unit for the SANG :agree: But, as I have been saying over and over again, I think we should get a sub as soon as possible.

I fully agree Saudi Arabia should go for international role

Man,i was beeing ironic....You just can't induct hundreds and hundreds of modern fighter jets anymore.They cost to much + there's the weapons you'd have to buy,pilots to train,facilities to build for them and ofcourse the expensive maintenance.Gone are the days of the 60's when a middle income country could field hundreds of jets.Ofcourse,Saudia has the capacity to support some 300-400 modern jets,but they are amongst the fortunate few who can.;)

What a shame. They have a large number of modern warfare machinery yet they would rather ride on camels and can't oeprate these things properly..they should just pay a few billions to Blackwater for their de

They have some 350-400 modern jets scheduled for their Air Force and you're still not happy lol :lol: ...I think you're under the impression that modern fighter jets grow on trees and every country can get "at least several hundred" :hitwall:
He is lil bit retraded. According to him Talibans can beat America with their AK47..so not sure why he wants saudis to buy the best fighter jets.

This is too much :lol: we aren't going to WW3

The 800 tanks we order are more than enough, the Altay is said to be procured as well, probably for the National Guard - who knows? -

Back
Top Bottom