Saudi Arabia records world's highest scientific growth

Mosamania

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
217% scientific research growth percentage in Saudi Arabia

DrMohammed_Al-Suwaiyel(1).JPG

The president of King Abdel Aziz’s city for science and Technology Mr. Mohamed Suwaiyel, clarified that the scientific research in KSA has steady growth, as the percentage of the scientific research publishing reached to 217%, while in Iran it reached 184%, china 159% and Turkey 149%. He added that the city presented about 300 patents last year, referring that there is national plan to support the researching programs, like: the Turkish national council to compensate for the loss in voltage, the device that will be made by cooperation of national competencies and the work in it will end soon. Suwaiyel said that the capabilities that found in the foundation and the executed projects is source of pride for all Saudis calling all the sectors and leaders to visit the desalination and be witness of the achievements particularly as the initiatives contribute in a part of it and the other part will contribute in saving money, technology, and time which deserve the support.

217% scientific research percentage in Saudi Arabia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the first day I joined here people I kept saying that KSA's scientific future looks amazing and is in no way does it look bleak. Many have dismissed and have chosen to ignore what I said. Well here you go.

good keep it up and dont depend on other in anyway.

I have been waiting for this study for a while now.

I know many Saudi scientists personally (Mostly in the field of Genetics, Medication and Bio-engineering) who have had very slow or non existent participation or support in "in-country research" (They mostly did their research in the west) But right now the government is doing its best to get them back and preparing them with the best facilities and equipment they can ask for and are given a huge increase in funds to conduct their research.

Right now we are in the unlocking of potential phase, next will be the cultivation of potential phase.

What would I like to see is KSA using its petrodollar to create state of the art technical and scientific state. They have enough money to get any scientist they want. Within one decade, they can come to challenging level in science.

I really think they should invest in science more.

What would I like to see is KSA using its petrodollar to create state of the art technical and scientific state. They have enough money to get any scientist they want. Within one decade, they can come to challenging level in science.

I really think they should invest in science more.

We are currently building 6 science CITIES (Yes cities, entire cities dedicated to nothing but science and research) out of which 2 are complete and 4 are still either under construction or still being staffed.

We are currently building 6 science CITIES (Yes cities, entire cities dedicated to nothing but science and research) out of which 2 are complete and 4 are still either under construction or still being staffed.
Dedicated to nothing but science and research....Now that's what I am talking about.....All the best guys........

P.S. I hope our country do something like this....

1. Economy ( opens up every door , military spending etc) 2. Very high education ( opens doors for better engineers , teachers , science etc) .

Are these all Saudis who are conducting this Scientific Research or foreigners?

Back
Top Bottom