What's new

Saudi Arabia, Qatar backing terrorists: Syria

its a dream you are watching .. we are the biggest enemy of ourself .... sect vs sect is far more dangerous for us rather than any external threat

Assalam alaikum

Those sects were there and still we were kind of super power and ruled a vast part of the earth and commanded respect from our enemies. The problem we r facing now smaller sects who has no history of serving islam ( didnot couquer an inch land never spread islam in non muslim worlds try to be the leaders of the muslim world ) and yes i put all the blame on the largest sect of muslims coz they r away away from their responsibilities

Finally Saudies and Qataries r doing something to the oppressed ppl of syria , soon every gentlemen in this world will help the syrians against this criminal son of criminal ( يلعن روحك يا حافظ )

TARIQ

Where are you living? in Mars?

LIAR THIS IS ISRAELI SOLDIER AND THAT GIRL IS PALESTINIAN YOU LIAR>.

Pallywood+-+Israeli+soldier+standing+on+girl.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The title of the thread is logically incorrect.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar do not agree on strategic issues.

The pesky little qatar has been making too much noise of late ...

Actually, that picture has been proven to be a pic from a Bahraini stage theatre in 2009...

Then it became IDF soldier stomping child...

Then it became Syrian army stomping child.. LOL

Photo of IDF Soldier Stepping on Girl Proven False | Israel Defense Forces

Goes on to show how much credibility the supporters of terrorists in Syria have. And how desperate these terrorists and their supporters are just to spread some propaganda for their terrorist cause. :)

Its in Syria you LIAR! There are 2 years old babies with chopped off heads and burnt bodies by Bashar gangs to punish them for their brothers or fathers defection from the army!
* Anyone wants to watch those videos just message me. I can't post them here due to extremely graphic content.
However, I can post these videos: plz watch

Your media Aljazeera and CNN is full of lies, and the biggest proof is you spreading lies and fake videos. The ones who believe are the ones who are ignorant and lazy to search for the truth. Trust me if the army was doing that, i wouldn't be here backing my own government, i know whats going in Syria. my cousin got shot before, and my town got attacked also because my town refused to participate in the fake demonstrations.

Your media Aljazeera and CNN is full of lies, and the biggest proof is you spreading lies and fake videos. The ones who believe are the ones who are ignorant and lazy to search for the truth. Trust me if the army was doing that, i wouldn't be here backing my own government, i know whats going in Syria. my cousin got shot before, and my town got attacked also because my town refused to participate in the fake demonstrations.
If they are fake why Syrian government haven't allowed a single media agency to cover the events? and the one who tried to cover were killed!

If they are fake why Syrian government haven't allowed a single media agency to cover the events? and the one who tried to cover were killed!
Any one enters the country illegally shall die. its UNIVERSAL LAW.
Plus the media was in Syria, CNN, BBC and more then 165 media agency were in Syria, what did they report? they reported small neighborhood demonstrating against the government, but they didn't report anything regarding the millions in the squares chanting for the army and the president.
Plus who killed the French Journalist in Homs? Channel France 2 reported that the FSA killed him.

BATMAN;2697442]Iraqi regime is one example of covert US-Iran partnership, against world peace.

Yes Americans attacking Iraq from Saudi Arabia was planed by Iran you truly are a Genius

Hizbullah was the divide seeded by Iran to make sure no such venture happens.

Batman's job is to take what the Saudies do and Blame it on Iran.

Any one enters the country illegally shall die. its UNIVERSAL LAW.
Plus the media was in Syria, CNN, BBC and more then 165 media agency were in Syria, what did they report? they reported small neighborhood demonstrating against the government, but they didn't report anything regarding the millions in the squares chanting for the army and the president.
Plus who killed the French Journalist in Homs? Channel France 2 reported that the FSA killed him.
If they were killed by Bashar gangs as you admitted here, why would they enter secretly to cover if they allowed by Syrian government to cover as you said?
yah right! You know so much about honesty!

Back
Top Bottom