What's new

SAUDI ARABIA PUTS ALGERIA ON A BLACKLIST

@Irfan Baloch

Can you please deal with this serial Berber troll and his insane obsession about KSA and the 450 million or so Arabs? It's funny that an Berber Algerian calls me "baguette boy" when his country was ruled by the French (further explanation not needed for people who know history) and his people were forced to speak French. Unlike KSA that never was any colony .

I also strongly advice you not to allow this troll to post every propaganda article/conspiracy/nonsense here on PDF. Just since his return from a lengthy ban (one of numerous in a row) he has made at least 10 troll threads. One of 4000 Saudi Arabian forces deserting (complete lie) and many others.

KSA has no problem with Algeria or its people. Whether Arab or Berber. There are political disagreements that's it. KSA has never been in conflict with Algeria or vice versa and ties between those two people are great as evident by the Algerian community in KSA, Saudi Arabians visiting Algeria and exchanges during hajj and umrah.

If not I will have to contact @WebMaster as this is getting beyond ridiculous.

I am perfectly capable of putting him in his place as 100's of times before but I don't want to step down to his level or be banned for now. But that might be the option if he is not stopped.

All Arab users here, Egyptian, Saudi Arabian, Lebanese, Iraqi, Moroccan, Tunisian, etc. are sick and tired of him and his nonsense (read trolling). He has created enemies among all of them.

@Irfan Baloch

Can you please deal with this serial Berber troll and his insane obsession about KSA and the 450 million or so Arabs? It's funny that an Berber Algerian calls me "baguette boy" when his country was ruled by the French (further explanation not needed for people who know history) and his people were forced to speak French. Unlike KSA that never was any colony ..
you cracked me up LMAO

upload_2015-5-20_14-37-33.png

@Ceylal

If you are on ksa's blacklist, then you know you are doing something right. lol
you too buddy?

Picard-facepalm.jpg

yea

I am sad

cant read Arabic or French :(
its unfair

Kindly deal with this serial troll and his constant trolling and unmotivated personal attacks and prevent him from posting pure propaganda threads such as this one and many others.

I am not interested in his trolling.

Thanks.

Instead of admonishing me for my snide comment, which sometimes I do, you should do your moderation correctly without any bias, at least if you want my respect...
oh my Gods of all deities.
you are so funny I almost choked laughing .. you says.. instead of telling me off for being snide (which I am, meaning you are correct in telling me off) you should do moderation correctly.
which is exactly what I am doing. telling you nicely to be a good boy and lay off the baguettes (pun intended)

if i loose your respect for telling you off for your silly camel , baguette remarks then so be it. at least bring something on the table to support your claim about one Algerian SU30 taking out the entire KSA?
lets do the numbers here shall we?

It's your loss, maybe baguette boy can help you he is a polyglot..
sent you a warning next time its going to hurt
you are not listening

Kindly deal with this serial troll and his constant trolling and unmotivated personal attacks and prevent him from posting pure propaganda threads such as this one.

Thanks.
I am dealing with him. no need to bypass the reporting.
he will be nice I am sure if he wants to continue to post here

I am not silly, I just do not understand that all the moderators, including you, take that vile person, for a grey emminence of knowledge and wisdom, despite all the insults and the degrading comments he is known for and you all keep protecting him and let him change pseudo without any of you saying a thing!
Instead of admonishing me for my snide comment, which sometimes I do, you should do your moderation correctly without any bias, at least if you want my respect...

@Ceylal

You should not bother with this site. The moderators give you a ban, when the other side spew vile shit 10 times worse, without getting any scratch.
Personally I only come here for the laughs. This is not a serious forum for discussion because many of the moderators (like Horus) are heavily biased and balls deep in saudi tush. lol

That is exactly what it is.

@Irfan Baloch, brother, have you had any direct dealing with money funnel from KSA to Pakistan? I bet you haven't. My job for a very very long time has been AML procedures and protocols and their implementation, trust you me, these people knew very well where the money was going and for what purpose. Don't buy the story that the house of Saud and others were oblivious of the fact where those millions upon millions were ending.

What...... is this a joke or not ?

Or is it something like, getting back at the countries that didn't joined their coalition against Yemen ?

@Ceylal

You should not bother with this site. The moderators give you a ban, when the other side spew vile shit 10 times worse, without getting any scratch.
Personally I only come here for the laughs. This is not a serious forum for discussion because many of the moderators (like Horus) are heavily biased and balls deep in saudi tush. lol
oay oay you too?
shame on you. how very dare you sir.
if you listen to Saudi Sob stories then they will tell you that it is the anti Saudi propaganda that gets the green light and tolerated. check my last thread about Noam Chomsky for example. there os a gang of a willing (just like coalition fo the willing) who mention me everything whenever they are struck for their sectarian hatred and I am called an agent of Iranian Mullahs now how wrong is that dont you think? there was one Turkish dude who even decided to put a bet that I was a shia although i told him that I and my family are sunnis for generations.. .

oay oay you too?
shame on you. how very dare you sir.
if you listen to Saudi Sob stories then they will tell you that it is the anti Saudi propaganda that gets the green light and tolerated. check my last thread about Noam Chomsky for example. there os a gang of a willing (just like coalition fo the willing) who mention me everything whenever they are struck for their sectarian hatred and I am called an agent of Iranian Mullahs now how wrong is that dont you think? there was one Turkish dude who even decided to put a bet that I was a shia although i told him that I and my family are sunnis for generations.. .

I didnt say all of them are like that. You strike me as more balanced and rational.

I didnt say all of them are like that. You strike me as more balanced and rational.
now that really hurt me
damage is done

too late

I was expecting some practical and meaningful comparison of Algeria vs KSA military to see if there was any meat to the bone re OP's boast about taking out KSA but I am disappointed

Then good for you @Ceylal , You're going to enjoy the pure , lord's given democracy and peace .

I have to admit I'm jealous .

now that really hurt me
damage is done

too late

I was expecting some practical and meaningful comparison of Algeria vs KSA military to see if there was any meat to the bone re OP's boast about taking out KSA but I am disappointed

Hi ,

Could you please explain your avatar ?

That's been a damn question in my mind for a long time :confused:

now that really hurt me
damage is done

too late

Dont worry, I will be banned soon anyway. ;)

Then good for you @Ceylal , You're going to enjoy the pure , lord's given democracy and peace .

I have to admit I'm jealous .

Hi ,

Could you please explain your avatar ?

That's been a damn question in my mind for a long time :confused:

explain what?
Baloch Regiment hosting American military guests

our RPs outside at reception a miltiary ceremony

occasion Pak-US function in Pakistan. we hosted the American military delegation. the two guys are the part of the reception detail for the guests. the dorm behind in the background had food , pictures , seating arrangement, music etc for the occasion about 8 or 9 years ago.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom