What's new

SAUDI ARABIA PLANNED TO INVADE QATAR LAST SUMMER. REX TILLERSON’S EFFORTS TO STOP IT MAY HAVE COST H

TBH this should have gone through. If Pakistan would've taken part on KSA's side, it would've been a perfect opportunity for Pakistan to make some intense $$$ (Qatar's reserves wouldve been liquidated and then split) and fix up relations with both KSA and the U.S.

How about if we had sided with Qatar and sent some of our forces to Qatar to defend their borders against any aggression? I think we could have made a much better bargain than anything that Saudi Arabia could have offered.

And that would have meant peace in the Middle East; the Saudi and UAE forces would never have dared to attack a Qatar being defended by Pakistani Military Forces.

I wish Pakistanis could wake up and smell the coffee. Arabs don't treat us like humans leave alone like equals, and pakistanis don't realize it.

I guess people who have never been to these Middle Eastern Countries believe all the BS talk about Muslim brotherhood and all. As for the Middle Eastern Countries treating Pakistanis below Indians, is because they just have to respect the few dozen Pakistanis who are almost always in power in Pakistan and that way they get the best of both worlds!

Saudi and UAE Arabs dont even want to sit next to Egyptians, Palestinians, Persians and Turks....what are you trying to prove here

Actually, if they could, Saudis and Emiratis wouldn't sit next to each other either.......their's is a marriage of convenience, is all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom