What's new

Saudi Arabia Persuades Pakistan to Abandon Iran-Pakistan Pipeline

I really think pakistan should start working on self-sufficiency process, rather then depending upon KSA oil or Iran's Gas Pakistan should start working on Nuclear Energy, which is cheap, easy and can be produced anywhere. And from nuclear they should move on other sources like Sun, Water, Air etc.... This has tremendous exposure and can help Pakistan to grow larger and Independent source for their energy. Current politicians are not more then blunder who are not willing to do anything for Common people. they just want to make money, whether from Iran or KSA, and my observation is under current leadership they can easily move towards KSA because of their corruption.

Bad News for You Indian: Saudi, Pakistani ties are not limited to one Issue. Their brotherhood's depth is what you can never measure. Keep up with your w*t dreaming. We like to see disillusioned Indians like you, crying hard !!!

We've got as many Muslims in India as in Pakistan. And Saudi's could probably make big bucks trading with India than with defying Pakistan. What else Pakistan is good for rather than being hired gun? May be they would think it would be good for them at a global stage to have a close relationship with India.

Mods: Shouldn't this be in Economy & Development section??

We've got as many Muslims in India as in Pakistan. And Saudi's could probably make big bucks trading with India than with defying Pakistan. What else Pakistan is good for rather than being hired gun? May be they would think it would be good for them at a global stage to have a close relationship with India.

Mate we may have our ups and downs with KSA. But just remember the military ties that Pakistan has with KSA takes decades to build. Our boys have not been sitting in deserts because KSA is a transient ally. you Indians are not going to get in there no matter what you do or try

Pakistan maintains close military ties with Saudi Arabia, providing extensive support, arms and training for the Military of Saudi Arabia.[2] Pilots of the Pakistan Air Force flew aircraft of the Royal Saudi Air Force to repel an incursion from South Yemen in 1969. In the 1970s and 1980s, approximately 15,000 Pakistani soldiers were stationed in the kingdom.[2] Saudi Arabia has negotiated the purchase of Pakistani ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads.[2] It is also speculated that Saudi Arabia secretly funded Pakistan's atomic bomb programme and seeks to purchase atomic weapons from Pakistan to enable it to counteract possible threats from arsenals of the weapons of mass destruction possessed by Iran, Iraq and Israel.[5][6][7] Both nations have received high-level delegations of scientists, government and Saudi military experts of seeking to study the development of a Saudi nuclear programme.pakistani commandos help Saudi army in Mecca (Muslims holy place)to end the seige. [2][5][8]

Pakistan

Yeah, exactly Saudi Arabia good at taking orders.
0.jpg

bush-abdulah-holding-hands.jpg

GeorgeBushKingAbdullahKissing.jpg

dissapointing to see pakistanis acting like this after all the donations and money they get from saudi arabia.

short memory length here

Mate we may have our ups and downs with KSA. But just remember the military ties that Pakistan has with KSA takes decades to build. Our boys have not been sitting in deserts because KSA is a transient ally. you Indians are not going to get in there no matter what you do or try

Pakistan maintains close military ties with Saudi Arabia, providing extensive support, arms and training for the Military of Saudi Arabia.[2] Pilots of the Pakistan Air Force flew aircraft of the Royal Saudi Air Force to repel an incursion from South Yemen in 1969. In the 1970s and 1980s, approximately 15,000 Pakistani soldiers were stationed in the kingdom.[2] Saudi Arabia has negotiated the purchase of Pakistani ballistic missiles capable of carrying nuclear warheads.[2] It is also speculated that Saudi Arabia secretly funded Pakistan's atomic bomb programme and seeks to purchase atomic weapons from Pakistan to enable it to counteract possible threats from arsenals of the weapons of mass destruction possessed by Iran, Iraq and Israel.[5][6][7] Both nations have received high-level delegations of scientists, government and Saudi military experts of seeking to study the development of a Saudi nuclear programme.pakistani commandos help Saudi army in Mecca (Muslims holy place)to end the seige. [2][5][8]

Pakistan

Sorry mate!
You are right, about their (KSA) past relations with pakistan, but if you deeply dig in in to our relationship, its allways KSA taking the benefits, & we pakistanis end with , what?? these brainless badoo's use to call Us (aL-MaaR), which means! Donkey!
That's the reality, whatever they got from us they, got more benefit from it!
Tell me if they have started growing , vegetables in the year 2014, that would be the peak of their, scientific adventure & surly it equals our progerss in nucler research?
They are bieng called traitors of islam, in the arab world , just check their roles in the distructions of EGyPT, libiya, Iraq, siriya, even in palastine , they are unable to take a different then, of USA! their real masters ?
We have to decide our relationship , with anyone on the basis of respect,& our self intersts?
Just belive me, if we get into hotwaters, these crazy badDoos , will never look back on us, on the other hand! IRAN have tobe our shield & we have to be thiers, now that's the realistic ,measurement of coming future of pakistan, in the year 2012, so we need to wake up now, look at the future ahead!
USA is trying its best, to establish relationship with. IRaN , OBAMMA is sending them secret letters,to make its relationship with IRAN, too. Bring so-called democratic revolutions ,like what they did in other arabian speaking nations, americans , they will going to destroy all these kingdoms of badDoos, & that's the initial fear , which is forcing KSA ,to dance with the music ,of USA
That's the reality of KSA?

Pakistan

Bas kar bhai us k liya itni medicine kafi ha .

While the friendship between Pakistan & Saudi Arabia or Pakistan & Iran should be cherished, I think Pakistan should look after its own long term interests. This means that going for short term solutions to our energy problems or any other issues is a bad idea.

I really want Pakistan to be self sufficient in every way possible. I personally hate having to rely on someone else to meet my needs, I consider it shameful. Similarly I don't want Pakistan to rely on anyone else either, Pakistan should also try & repay all those nations that ever helped us out regardless of them asking for repayment. This in my opinion will get rid of any bad blood or feeling of betrayal & resentment.

Iran has the worlds largest gas reserves after we found that new field in the caspian sea.
pakistan are much more closer to Iran than to the arabs, not only is their national anthem in persian, they are much closer to our culture than those of al saud.

saudi arabia gas reserves are no way near Iran's, pakistan needs to show these people the finger.
who do you think funds the terrorists in your country? it is these saudis regime who are trying to cause chaos in your nation because they do not want pakistan to be a strong nation. why?
b/c then they know you will take Iran side over theirs. since they are nothing but a puppet for the west who cause tension between shia and sunni. they create the shia v sunni tension to make people believe Iran hates them for being sunnin and not for being a ally to the zionists.

Iran has the worlds largest gas reserves after we found that new field in the caspian sea.
pakistan are much more closer to Iran than to the arabs, not only is their national anthem in persian, they are much closer to our culture than those of al saud.

saudi arabia gas reserves are no way near Iran's, pakistan needs to show these people the finger.
who do you think funds the terrorists in your country? it is these saudis regime who are trying to cause chaos in your nation because they do not want pakistan to be a strong nation. why?
b/c then they know you will take Iran side over theirs. since they are nothing but a puppet for the west who cause tension between shia and sunni. they create the shia v sunni tension to make people believe Iran hates them for being sunnin and not for being a ally to the zionists.

Mate we have no problems with Shias. I am a Sunni and the Pakistani leader that I adore most, the founder of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam was a Shia. Yes we have some idiots on all sides but on the whole we are fine. We can and will act in our best interest and will not abandon the pipe line imo no matter what Sauds say on behalf of Americans

You will see that in the case of releasing Davies to the Americans Pak listened to Sauds but when it came to reopening transit routes to Afghanistan Pakistan has not relented no matter what representations we have received from Arabs. we are a proud and Independent country

Mate we have no problems with Shias. I am a Sunni and the Pakistani leader that I adore most, the founder of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam was a Sshia. Yes we have some idiots on all sides but on the whole we are fine. We can and will act in our best interest and will not abandon the pipe line imo no matter what Sauds say on behalf of Americans

You will see that in the case of releasing Davies to the Americans Pak listened to Sauds but when it came to reopening transit routes to Afghanistan Pakistan has not relented no matter what representations we have received from Arabs. we are a proud and Independent country

I did not say Pakistanis hate shia, I never came across a single pakistanis here in the UK who ever said anything bad about shia or Iran. matter of fact they support Iran as much as we do!
I am talking about those trouble causers who pay terrorists to cause chaos in your nation.

the saudi+usa+israel+India all want a weak pakistan.
I see pakistan as a brother nation. but who do you think is behind all the shia being killed?

dissapointing to see pakistanis acting like this after all the donations and money they get from saudi arabia.

short memory length here
We have helped them too. But even if we hadnt it cant stop us to protest against wrong steps taken by saudis

I see pakistan as a brother nation. but who do you think is behind all the shia being killed?

there can be many
1) a group trying to build its credibility among the hardliners
2) some one (not from Pakistan) not happy to see Pakistanis in peace

Apparently, even India wants to return back to the IP(I) pipeline.

But still you guys will listen to Saudi more than Iran. Arabs have a greater influence on Pakistani politics historically.

Back
Top Bottom