What's new

Saudi Arabia offers to buy Russian arms to stop Russian support to Syria

Go and do some readings. I'm in the Gov't, and trust me we won't propose such offer to the Russians under any circumstances. Such proposal was made on Sep 2011, but we won't forget the blood of the Syrain civilians, Turkish civilians.

of course you won't and you can't forget the innocent blood of Syrian you caused by supporting a war... all this war in Syria is because of GCC supporting terrorists in Syria and sending them weapons and terrorists... if saudi "Arabia" supported peace, there wouldn't be any bloodshed... but no suaid "Arabia' support war and encourages bloodshed....

of course you won't and you can't forget the innocent blood of Syrian you caused by supporting a war... all this war in Syria is because of GCC supporting terrorists in Syria and sending them weapons and terrorists... if saudi "Arabia" supported peace, there wouldn't be any bloodshed... but no suaid "Arabia' support war and encourages bloodshed....

That's your own interpretation not mine 5aio.

Bye

:wave:

Jesus christ!!! Democracy is a dirty job...

In Turkey, we have some pro-akp idiots telling that "whatever" happens we should not act that It's all western games. For God's sake, we've lost hundreds in Hatay. But Erdo's media kept it at 50. Every day they shell our border.

Just send our goddamn 6,000 marines to Syrian coasts, supply them with air superiority and leave the rest to NATO. That's all

Jesus christ!!! Democracy is a dirty job...

KSA, Turkey, and the allies have in no way any interest to install democracy in someone else's country. We look forward to seeing, bringing the aspirations of the Syrian people.

Guys, you're looking at the surface, and the need to look inside.
Saudis like no one else knows that the power of the U.S. are falling. And they want to keep their positions after a colossus on clay legs collapse under its own weight.
For the guarantees for thir own future they are going to Putin. They do not care what is happening in Syria.
They do not want to share the fate of the Kaddafi or Hussein.

well saudis gone mad i think they only see money and deals in everything theyforgotten who to trust and who not to soon they get the result by sitting in israeli and american hands

well saudis gone mad i think they only see money and deals in everything theyforgotten who to trust and who not to soon they get the result by sitting in israeli and american hands

The Saudis aren't crazy to propose such offer, only gullies would buy this.

Guys, you're looking at the surface, and the need to look inside.
Saudis like no one else knows that the power of the U.S. are falling.

Hi there,

Without a single sense of a troll to the claim you have made my friend but would you explain this further more? How would the Saudis are the only ones who know the US power is falling? And what made you sure to say this?

The Saudis aren't crazy to propose such offer, only gullies would buy this.

Hi there,

Without a single sense of a troll to the claim you have made my friend but would you explain this further more? How would the Saudis are the only ones who know the US power is falling? And what made you sure to say this?

Americans cut the military budget, reduce the number of aircraft carriers. In America itself is already a third of the population participates in any program of food aid. Industrial cities - such as Detroit, became extinct. Americans do not have the capacity to enrich uranium and developing new ICBM - which is why they are so eager to sign a new treaty to reduce nuclear weapons.
During this decade, the United States will cease to be a superpower.
Smart people are beginning ask questions - and who will be a real force in the new world? Russia and China. Partially - Britain, France, Japan.

You still haven't answered my question though :undecided: please tell me why KSA is thinking that way while others don't?
Americans cut the military budget, reduce the number of aircraft carriers. In America itself is already a third of the population participates in any program of food aid. Industrial cities - such as Detroit, became extinct. Americans do not have the capacity to enrich uranium and developing new ICBM - which is why they are so eager to sign a new treaty to reduce nuclear weapons.
During this decade, the United States will cease to be a superpower.
Smart people are beginning ask questions - and who will be a real force in the new world? Russia and China. Partially - Britain, France, Japan.

Who are those people?

You still haven't answered my question though :undecided: please tell me why KSA is thinking that way while others don't?

Who are those people?

I do not say that others don't. Saudies has very close private relations with Americans establishment - they can see the degradation from inside.
Who are those people? Part of high officers of army and intelligent service.

We are willing to do whatever it takes to prevent Assad's death squads and Iran's from killing children like Hamzah Al-Khatib :)

The Russians will lose everything for their hostile act toward KSA and her allies mainly Turkey.
Says the one whos country is the biggest supporter of terrorism in islamic countries Instead of talking others death squads stop your people from supporting terrorism , One day theese snakes will bite you back no one gone save you

Back
Top Bottom