What's new

Saudi Arabia NOT to be made part of CPEC

Accha.

So today it's my doctor best ....

@VCheng u the man.

Cheers, Doc
Id hate to be a doctor in the US(who have very little chance of making it out with speed reading) who got sued because they speed read.

I do know of a resident in Pakistan to whom I had to teach how to use a cannula after he tried to shove an extremely strong antibiotic in the wrong inlet.

Another u turn. Pak Govt should had consulted both the Govts in detail before announcing Saudis as third partner in CPEC earlier. Clearly China said no to them. PTI is trying to keep the things transparent and open but it does look them bad with 180 degree u turn change in statements every now and than.

Anyways I don't care if Saudis are investing under another bilateral agreement between Pak-Govt or under CPEC, as long as they are investing big $$$, its good enough for me.

Its that mun phat chaudry fawad who just cant shutup, CPEC is China/Pakistan strategic project and cannot involve others, yes other countries can invest in Pakistan along CPEC and use CPEC built infra

So is SA investing in Pakistan?
No.

Its that mun phat chaudry fawad who just cant shutup, CPEC is China/Pakistan strategic project and cannot involve others, yes other countries can invest in Pakistan along CPEC and use CPEC built infra
I am part of CPEC. Last year I had a extention built to our house in Pakistan as part of CPEC investment !

May be saudia was agree to be part of CPec then few things happened.

-After saudi deligation came to pakistan trump called salman

- things got changed and saudi mind. China came forward with other $42 billion investment offer.

- Saudi said we will not be part of cpec but so investment separately.

- Now trump message to salman " Saudi King wouldnt last 2 weeks without America".

Check the above news thread on this forum in same sequence and date.

Expecting more changes as saudia still interested to invest.
The best part is some folks are being shaken to the roots!!!! And, some fall pretenses are being taken out layer by layer!!! And, they're forced to think and act much deeper!!! If you're foundations aren't solid, you'll fall!!! As for Pak, it's almost like win-win....

Aoa

So is SA investing in Pakistan?

As per the article, yes it is. The only thing that is of note is that it wouldn't change the bilateral nature of the CPEC agreement as was being suggested by some.

The Saudi investment would essentially be an extension of the CPEC but not affect the core of it.

Letting the regressive monarchy of Saudi Arabia into CPEC would mean much more US influence / infiltration than we need.

For more this is DAWN's main headline as of now
Yeh I did. There is lot of waffle on top of more waffle. It's political speak. Nothing there that is definitive. But I guess it does the job by making people like you excited !

Yeh I did. There is lot of waffle on top of more waffle. It's political speak. Nothing there that is definitive. But I guess it does the job by making people like you excited !

no one bluffs of this magnitude. just wait and watch. things will get cleared in few weeks time. you and me both are on pdf to say : Hey I told you.....
p.s having an oil refinery in Gwader was never a new plan infact there were similar vision floated during Musharaf era. things are only getting implemented when the right time arises

Back
Top Bottom