What's new

Saudi Arabia is interested in the transfer of "Ukrainian Armata" tank technology

What happened to interest in Korean tank. IMO, this one sounds much better deal.

I agree they don't have a good defense base right now. As I stated in previous topics the new leader of Ukroboronprom is focused on making the company better and focusing on stopping "Russian aggression" by using new technology and inherited technology from the Soviets.

The AN-132 will finish being developed as the Saudis have the monetary capabilities that Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, and India don't have. Even if the project is really expensive it will happen as the Saudis will not settle with the project not being completed.

@The SC Your opinion about his statement?
Saudi Arabia is dealing with both Ukraine and Russia in a very pragmatic way.. it will buy technology from both .. already done for many systems.... as for the AN-132 it can already be considered a success.. Saudi Arabia alone needs at least a 100 planes.. it has also confirmed orders from other countries.. the plant is under construction on phases..to be ready by 2020, but not only that, all the advanced equipment for making the composite body were bought, delivered and installed..So as a project defined in time.. it is going according to schedule..

What happened to interest in Korean tank. IMO, this one sounds much better deal.
Looking at all options.. The SK tank still has some German components.. but SK is working on making the same components locally .. So it is still on..

Looking at all options.. The SK tank still has some German components.. but SK is working on making the same components locally .. So it is still on..
Still i think sleek tank is better option, for fielding in desert warfare.

Still i think sleek tank is better option, for fielding in desert warfare.
I think so too..not only that it is much less expensive to make compared to the SK one, which is one of the most expensive tanks on the market.. but its advantage is that it is ready and operational, while the Ukrainian one whose concept was only shown in 2018 still needs a lot of work in modernisation..tests, variants; (KSA..desert)...etc

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom