What's new

Saudi Arabia in Pictures

v998f9vcz0wn.jpg

8153553176_caa9323a2a_b.jpg

8153565438_39872de7c0_b.jpg

908357780470.jpg

842787947293.jpg

@The Legend dude the first two pics you posted, Centria and KAFD, are both related to me. && About Ritz Carlton, there are some interesting facts about that hotel I noticed. Some one has been very naughty there. I will tell u some time.

@A.Rafay You are in Khobar ? I lived there for 1 year, and I love it at least as much as I love Pakistan !

Last edited by a moderator:
@The Legend dude the first two pics you posted, Centria and KAFD, are both related to me. && About Ritz Carlton, there are some interesting facts about that hotel I noticed. Some one has been very naughty there. I will tell u some time.

@A.Rafay You are in Khobar ? I lived there for 1 year, and I love it at least as much as I love Pakistan !

In im tabuk currently but Khobar is beautiful city, My relatives live there and my other relatives live in Riyadh too.

They are nice shots ma man I salute you.

@ Ritz Carlton ;)

Rage-True-Story.gif

OK - I have to ask, and please don't take offense.

I see some really wonderful pictures and some are truly impressive.

But why are there no people to speak of at all in most of the pictures?

Even in the mall pictures just shows a few people way at a distance.

Just thought it odd..

OK - I have to ask, and please don't take offense.

I see some really wonderful pictures and some are truly impressive.

But why are there no people to speak of at all in most of the pictures?

Even in the mall pictures just shows a few people way at a distance.

Just thought it odd..

22,50,000 square kilometer area and 28 million population.

That's why.

Nice post some pictures more of shopping malls from inside and also parks and mosques and Universities and people and markets

Back
Top Bottom