38583608566bf657ffeo.jpg

2180650730062050049wiyi.jpg

2799917280062050049dilf.jpg

indiancultureatfarasani.jpg

mosque
interiorofmosqueatfaras.jpg

mosque
mosqueatfarasanislands.jpg

Our nation Saudi Arabia is almost as big as Europe in size. So do not be surprised to find all kinds of environments in it.

Our Arabia Peninsula is a Sub-continent in its own.

^^ Mods .. why is it that off topic posts are not deleted yet ?

Don't ya think we should open a new thread for the people with false flags and haters ?

they all can hate on Saudi and Arabs as much as they want far away from wonderful threads such as this one .

of course we can pay a visit once in a while just for LOLs .:D

Don't ya think we should open a new thread for the people with false flags and haters ?

they all can hate on Saudi and Arabs as much as they want far away from wonderful threads such as this one .

of course we can pay a visit once in a while just for LOLs .:D

LoL I totally agree man... And remember Khalid the more your enemies hate you the more you know you are successful.
And just to people saying we are oppressed and compare us to North Korea I want to ask you and all other Saudis here do you feel oppressed Khalid?? I certainly do NOT feel oppressed. Where is Naif and the other guys do you guys feel oppressed??

LoL I totally agree man... And remember Khalid the more your enemies hate you the more you know you are successful.
And just to people saying we are oppressed and compare us to North Korea I want to ask you and all other Saudis here do you feel oppressed Khalid?? I certainly do NOT feel oppressed. Where is Naif and the other guys do you guys feel oppressed??

oppressed ? nope , not at all . I love my country just the way it is and I'd take a bullet for King Abdulla . Thats a thing i wouldn't say for the late King Fahd or even King Faisal even though I admire him .

I've got everything I need and thanks to King Abdulla I'm studying mechanical engineering in the UK for free and I'm actually getting paid for it :D .

Where is Naif and the other guys do you guys feel oppressed??
you know what?, I truly feel oppressed, those god damn monarchs pay me money just to study
I hate it :( it oppresses me. The money is too much to handle :(
and you know what i truly hate the most ? I get free health care, that stupid royal family don't want me to be ill

damn you house of saud for this oppression LOL

avoid him, he is a troll/false flag... likely a indian hindu...

GREAT!!! Anyone who does not have the same opinion as yourself may be an INDIAN HINDU! I have been following his posts & he is very much a Pakistani. He has brains of his own and probably uses it more than many others I have seen on PDF...

Assalam alaikum

PN brother, we pakistanies oppress our own pakistani workers in pakistan ( bhatta mazdoor , hari etc ) it is not bcoz of hate it is simply a relation between an employee and employer

TARIQ

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

oppressed ? nope , not at all . I love my country just the way it is and I'd take a bullet for King Abdulla . Thats a thing i wouldn't say for the late King Fahd or even King Faisal even though I admire him .

I've got everything I need and thanks to King Abdulla I'm studying mechanical engineering in the UK for free and I'm actually getting paid for it :D .

WTF? :woot:

I want to be Saudi too :P

SA is beautiful. Don't post pictures now, as they are tempting me to visit there and I don't have money right now as I just got the new house.. lol

Mosamania

Could you post more pictures of jeddah

LIke : Jamjoom centre
Taliya street
THe Triangle Building near the red sea
Jamjoom center in jeddah:
Al-Jamjoom-center.jpg

Tahlia street:
312959-Stop_by_and_see_the_shops_in_Jiddah.jpg

Tahlia_Street_-_Jeddah.jpg

I do not know what triangle building you mean......

Back
Top Bottom