What's new

Saudi Arabia imposes ban on all protests

64% as official result but you know that it was 10%

some proofs:
?????? ???? ?????? ????? - ????? ???????? ????? ????????? ????? ?? ????? ????? ???? ????? ???
Ahmadinejad said the results before the minister of interior and it got them a few hours to know the result!
basiji are here filling votes . in any city they were creating votes like this:
iran vote 22 khordad 1388 - YouTube
the best proof is the system: Khamenei controls the elections: from choosing the candidates to the process.

How exactly you came up with a fake 10%? Read up Sina's links, there were plenty of investigations, and results were always the same. That is, not counting West baseless opinion, which always rejects voting results of all opponent countries.

Unofficial results and polls are known before counting is over, so thats your proof of rigging? If one candidate is more popular than another, and you still cant comprehend he can expect the win and with approx %? Use your brains.

That video would be more interesting if I would know the language, and all circumstances of the video.

yeah everyone who can see the video can see what happened
whatever bullshit you are saying on it

Yes, and what happened? Crowd was dissipated, police had sticks. Where do you see the demonstrators killing? Use your eyes, if you cant use your brains.

oh yeah you are strangely saying the same propaganda than Khamenei:
the millions protesting are MeK
then you think Mek is being million members in Iran? get some logic at least

Read my posts again, and dont imagine things I never said. What concerns MEK, you do know what they do in Iran? You do know what they do to incite the unrest? Try to think, I can see its hard for you, but try ;)

Interior ministry did something unprecedented in 2009: After the election they also published vote counts per voting stations nationwide.
They had absolutely no obligation to do that.

Now, since Mousavi had 40,000 observers around the country, who hold official and signed vote-count forms for each voting station, they could easily tell us which numbers are wrong and where have the 11 million votes of Mousavi gone!

But they are quiet. 3 years has passed, and still nothing.

This alone is proof that the election results were correct, the rest is myth, Hussein. Sorry.

for Putin there is video showing there were some cheats . Just check a little bit info .
But right now at least here, they don't say elections would not have been won by Putin: it is the opposite: they say there is no strong figure able to win Putin in Russia: from LeMonde, Le Figaro, France2 news ... all say the same.

Those videos exist cause on Putin's initiative they installed surveillance cameras at every poling station - something none of the well known Western democracies have done. Nevertheless, the newspapers cannot deny the clear cut polling in the run up to the election which shows that Putin was set to win the election.

For Iran all these serious newspapers said Iran elections were cheated.
if you have an article in bbc, lemonde, le figaro, die welt, huffingtonpost , that say the cheating is a lie from greens
come with the article

These idiots looked at polling in Tehran city and decided that that should apply to the entire country.

seems that not only you don't want to see the proofs i give and don't want to see the videos
except always saying "this is not true this is not true"
false flag obvious

We've looked at the vids and seen nothing of significance. What's important is this: Ken Ballen and Patrick Doherty - Polling in Iran Shows Real Support for Ahmadinejad

The election results in Iran may reflect the will of the Iranian people. Many experts are claiming that the margin of victory of incumbent President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was the result of fraud or manipulation, but our nationwide public opinion survey of Iranians three weeks before the vote showed Ahmadinejad leading by a more than 2 to 1 margin -- greater than his actual apparent margin of victory in Friday's election.

Some might argue that the professed support for Ahmadinejad we found simply reflected fearful respondents' reluctance to provide honest answers to pollsters. Yet the integrity of our results is confirmed by the politically risky responses Iranians were willing to give to a host of questions. For instance, nearly four in five Iranians -- including most Ahmadinejad supporters -- said they wanted to change the political system to give them the right to elect Iran's supreme leader, who is not currently subject to popular vote. Similarly, Iranians chose free elections and a free press as their most important priorities for their government, virtually tied with improving the national economy. These were hardly "politically correct" responses to voice publicly in a largely authoritarian society.

The groups' May 11-20 polling consisted of 1,001 interviews across Iran and had a 3.1 percentage point margin of error.

If you think that all West newspapers were saying lies when they said about Iran elections,
why do you have European flags? Why you didn't go live in Iran or any other country not Western?

Sina just makes blabla like you. of course these people can just give their own propaganda sources.
They never comment on videos , proofs, they just flood threads ... ah exactly like you do
same methods, same ideas, same expressions, oh;;;; doesn't look like a false flag lol

MeK?
Just check their website. Just have a look in it before speaking. They have more articles against Mousavi than against Ahmadinejad. I wonder how your propaganda could get some credit.

Why MeK having support in West?
Sadly i am desesperate to see that. Sicky. Fact Israel was using this group is hurting too.
Strangely i would notice that exactly like during the war, they were not killing the "bad guys" they were killing our democrats , the soft groups, like here they kill scientists , even they killed one green scientist who was teacher.
We were wondering why he was killed by when we knew Israel was doing it , then it came like an evidence:
this group obviously convinced Mossad with their own lies. Some guy wanted to take revenge and killed some innocent people.

They didn't change but i would notice that they never kill the powerful people and the real power in Iran.
Many Iranians wonder why.
Is MeK indeed linked to Khamenei? I have more and more doubts that it could be.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

We've looked at the vids and seen nothing of significance. What's important is this: Ken Ballen and Patrick Doherty - Polling in Iran Shows Real Support for Ahmadinejad
"Opinions"
nice try

for Putin there is video showing there were some cheats . Just check a little bit info .
But right now at least here, they don't say elections would not have been won by Putin: it is the opposite: they say there is no strong figure able to win Putin in Russia: from LeMonde, Le Figaro, France2 news ... all say the same.

Actually in my country all media says Putin cheated, same was said by opposition in Russia. Maybe some countries media poured less propaganda about Russia's votes, because Russia is a MAJOR supplier of gas/oil, or they simply didnt wanted to piss off new president of a powerful country.

For Iran all these serious newspapers said Iran elections were cheated.
if you have an article in bbc, lemonde, le figaro, die welt, huffingtonpost , that say the cheating is a lie from greens
come with the article

seems that not only you don't want to see the proofs i give and don't want to see the videos
except always saying "this is not true this is not true"
false flag obvious

Again, they always say the same about Iran votes, or Syria's, etc. Same as with all other propaganda, how Iran is making nuclear bombs to nuke Israel, etc.

About evidence of rigging, your first "evidence" is a lack of common sense (Putin also said he will win with 60+%, OMG - it means he rigged it! :rofl:), and cant comment on 2nd because I dont know language and circumstances. What I do know, that in years after election not a single credible evidence was provided by opposition.

Where is Mosammania?
I told him this months ago (during arab revolution). He was denying it on Saudi Arabia's part.... i still remember....

It seems you dodn't understand one important point:

Iran is not Russia. So stop your troll.

If you think that all West newspapers were saying lies when they said about Iran elections,
why do you have European flags? Why you didn't go live in Iran or any other country not Western?

Sina just makes blabla like you. of course these people can just give their own propaganda sources.
They never comment on videos , proofs, they just flood threads ... ah exactly like you do
same methods, same ideas, same expressions, oh;;;; doesn't look like a false flag lol

MeK?
Just check their website. Just have a look in it before speaking. They have more articles against Mousavi than against Ahmadinejad. I wonder how your propaganda could get some credit.

Sadly i am desesperate to see that. Sicky. Fact Israel was using this group is hurting too.
Strangely i would notice that exactly like during the war, they were not killing the "bad guys" they were killing our democrats , the soft groups, like here they kill scientists , even they killed one green scientist who was teacher.
We were wondering why he was killed by when we knew Israel was doing it , then it came like an evidence:
this group obviously convinced Mossad with their own lies. Some guy wanted to take revenge and killed some innocent people.

They didn't change but i would notice that they never kill the powerful people and the real power in Iran.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

"Opinions"
nice try
You see every word coming from mouth of some one you oppose as propaganda.
You have a propaganda paranoia.
Yes we are all paid by the government to come here and spread their agenda to convince you.We are all brainwashed.You are all right.We are all some fake Iranians who just pretend to be Iranian.Satisfied?

You see every word coming from mouth of some one you oppose as propaganda.
You have a propaganda paranoia.
Yes we are all paid by the government to come here and spread their agenda to convince you.We are all brainwashed.You are all right.We are all some fake Iranians who just pretend to be Iranian.Satisfied?
I din't say say fake Iranians. But obviously you repeat the propaganda of press tv and fars news.
that's the point. Oh all the time there is something about green movment: they are terrorist and blabla... then don't wonder why i believe you are part oif this propaganda machine ;)

I live in EU and I know how media works. Whenever I look up for actual facts, I find out West was lying to full extent about Iraq's WMD, about Iran's nuclear bombs, about Gaddafi's mass rapes and genocide which didnt happened, about Syria's armed "peaceful protesters", etc.

Cant escape from propaganda wherever you go, therefore live where you want, and use various sources and brains to filter through propaganda, as I do.

So while we know MEK is being used by the West to kill Iranians and they fight against Iran's government, and yet you think MEK is linked to Khamenei? My God, you are truly retarded.

"Opinions"
nice try

So you dismiss polls done by West too? Iran is lying about Nejad popularity, West polls done in Iran are lying about popularity... So who doesnt? You and your brainless claims with no basis? :rofl:

I'm done with a retard like you, welcome to the ignore list.

I din't say say fake Iranians. But obviously you repeat the propaganda of press tv and fars news.
that's the point. Oh all the time there is something about green movment: they are terrorist and blabla... then don't wonder why i believe you are part oif this propaganda machine ;)
Who said they are terrorists?lying again?

Who said they are terrorists?lying again?
yeah yeah sure
how many of you said green = mek?

so green is not terrorist then? why mousavi is forced to stay at home?
why some reformists are in jail?
can you explain lol

So harry false flag > still no Western article after elections ?
and all my articles .. of you just ignore it
and the videos .. you just ignore it
oh and the video of cheating the basij writing the name of Ahmadinejad .. this is something better to ignore when you are someone obviously here to give the propaganda

ignore me if you want, i need some "hollidays" with brainwashed people like you

Hussein said:
why some reformists are in jail?

They lied to their supporters that the election is rigged and wanted to instigate a coup against the president-elect of Iran.
They caused enormous damage to Iran.

Where should we put them, other than jail?

lmao ... “reformist”. They are being reformed in jail, now.

Just look at them: for example, Ganji is a reformist. He's in US now. Did you hear what did he say about Imam Al-Mahdi? He's representative of Iranian people?!

Or Mohaajerani? He's hugging with Malik Abdullah of Saudi, now. :lol:

So much for these “Reformists”

Ganji is not a reformist, retard . get updated.

exemple : Khatami is a reformist. Mousavi is reformist by opportunism but is of course in the reformist side. If you need some other exemples... seems you have lack of knowledge of Iranian politics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom