What's new

Saudi Arabia has always helped Pakistan: Asif

IS it BS that your PM says we need to support KSA. .

There is a remarkable difference between support and ACTUALLY attacking!

If I support something doesnt always mean I am involved in it!

Plus there are soo many more who dont even like the PM....

As for change in PM...That is not really India's concern is it? When were you guys happy with our govt?

change/Blame your PM and those in Pakistan who were asking to attack Yemen
Why should I blame anyone when nothing has happened? And why are you throwing blames? Based on what? When was your last chat with NS? :azn:

If you have no answer then hold your horses and concentrate on modi and India!

As for those who were asking to attack Yemen...Until and unless they are in PA or NS's policy maker....them shouting is not worth much!

YES it is BS!

A help waiting for a repay is not help but investment....so they invested and are now collecting ...You dont give gifts or charity or pay zakat and wait for the beggar to pay back :unsure:

MOST of it went into the pocket...Why arent the Saudi's calling on their big brother America who they have been literally worshiping or Israel whom they have repeatedly had talks with (not in the open)...When you do something hidden it is never something good...

Our people are not cheap and not purchasable! We lost enough men on every border from India going bizarre and shooting on LoC every now and then to Iran having a fit every now and then to Afghanistanis spitting hatred....

I havent even started with the BS terrorist on our own land from Uzbek people to our own deaf dumb and blind mullahs
I stated some facts like about nukes,sanctions and oil on discounted prices. I dont know how they helped noonies.
Blame yourselves as well for taking that help.
It,s an alliance. We have a pact signed back in 1982. It's in mutual interest of KSA and Pak. If u call our people purchaseable then critcize Pak's role in UN peace missions as well. Our soldiers really die in those missions and for money only in some unkown land in Africa.

Your PM statements/views and your countrymen views matter and are subject to be debated on a forum.

Now If you have something on topic, you are welcome. Otherwise please excuse.

I stated some facts like about nukes,sanctions and oil on discounted prices. I dont know how they helped noonies.
Blame yourselves as well for taking that help.
Was I asked to accept the money or not? Why blame me?

Do you see the money being put anywhere?

As for oil on discount, it is literally EVERY bloody politician to policy maker who has not come up with even a single plan to make us self sufficient or any better than we were 60 yrs ago! So YES I DO BLAME EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN from 60 yrs to the present asshole!

It,s an alliance. We have a pact signed back in 1982.
Actually it was further strengthened when NS and company used to live in the palace when they were kicked out of the country! That burden on them now is a burden on us!

It's in mutual interest of KSA and Pak.
How is it mutual interest bombing people soo many miles away when we could have bombed Al Qaedah had we wanted to go so far? Whose gonna clean the mess in our land? What if India has another tantrum? Who is gonna handle that?

If u call our people purchaseable then critcize Pak's role in UN peace missions as well. Our soldiers really die in those missions and for money only in some unkown land in Africa.
Peace mission is paid but our soldiers have stayed back longer to help communities get back on their feet (ON THEIR OWN)...Peace mission is also earning brownie points for the countries outlook in international market while this PURCHASE for attacking Yemen is not!

Prophet said and always told to help those in need...Africa is in need ...Palestine is in need....Saudi is not in need! It is just having a panic attack or a jealous gf syndrome coz US is getting cozy with Iran and so are we!

Your PM statements/views
His views on how much Nihari should be served are not important same is the case with his views to help his friends (care takers or retreat)

your countrymen views matter and are subject to be debated on a forum
Both the PM and countrymen are mine so what are you doing wasting breath on it?

Say your opinion and walk out why debate? Can your debate change NS's mind? Will it effect our future foreign policy? If the answer is no ...then please excuse yourself off the thread! I dont join Indian thread nor care about it until and unless they directly aim at us...

And I would like to repeat this bit as I AM VERY SURE you ignored it:

If I support something doesnt always mean I am involved in it!

CBfzyV-UkAA3VBP.jpg

Was I asked to accept the money or not? Why blame me?

Do you see the money being put anywhere?

As for oil on discount, it is literally EVERY bloody politician to policy maker who has not come up with even a single plan to make us self sufficient or any better than we were 60 yrs ago! So YES I DO BLAME EVERY SINGLE POLITICIAN from 60 yrs to the present asshole!

Actually it was further strengthened when NS and company used to live in the palace when they were kicked out of the country! That burden on them now is a burden on us!

How is it mutual interest bombing people soo many miles away when we could have bombed Al Qaedah had we wanted to go so far? Whose gonna clean the mess in our land? What if India has another tantrum? Who is gonna handle that?

Peace mission is paid but our soldiers have stayed back longer to help communities get back on their feet (ON THEIR OWN)...Peace mission is also earning brownie points for the countries outlook in international market while this PURCHASE for attacking Yemen is not!

Prophet said and always told to help those in need...Africa is in need ...Palestine is in need....Saudi is not in need! It is just having a panic attack or a jealous gf syndrome coz US is getting cozy with Iran and so are we!

His views on how much Nihari should be served are not important same is the case with his views to help his friends (care takers or retreat)

Both the PM and countrymen are mine so what are you doing wasting breath on it?

Say your opinion and walk out why debate? Can your debate change NS's mind? Will it effect our future foreign policy? If the answer is no ...then please excuse yourself off the thread! I dont join Indian thread nor care about it until and unless they directly aim at us...

And I would like to repeat this bit as I AM VERY SURE you ignored it:
You do not WANT to believe that they helped us as a nation....it's ok because you do not "like them". You will find any excuse because you are baised. I understand.
As for AQ and other stuff I said earlier I am no fanboy of KSA's policies.
We are bombong them here and are already cleaning the mess at home. It's not like we are removing troops from tribal areas and posting them in KSA Pak is already one of biggest contributor of troops to UN . If that doesn't affect our fight on terror than how will posting just a few advisors will affect? BTW I am AGAINST sending troops for active combat.
And sure Africans etc need our help but Yemeni people ?
Pakistan refused to interfere in Syria despite some good offers by KSA so let's not say that they have bought us.
You are constantly ignoring the fact that they helped us in our nuclear programe. Sure they are not going to spoon feed us. But if they would have spoon fed us even then people would have had problems sending troops there for just a show of solidarity, not for fighting.

Did they send their army to fight with us with TTP .............???
nearly all of their army is Pak Army.
what would they send?

Sure, Pakistan can help Saudi Arabia with our new drone Burraq to monitor and alert them in Middle East crisis.

That's it.

20150128084017360.jpg

Nice thinking

That aside Saudis and Pakis are brothers
this should also be implemented in realistic and practically

You do not WANT to believe that they helped us as a nation....it's ok because you do not "like them". You will find any excuse because you are baised. I understand.
It doesnt matter what I believe....But they gave us money and are asking for our jawaan (as though they are paid soldiers) to attack a country that hasnt even said "BOO" to them! Why didnt they ask for help when ISIS was threatening to attack them? Or when Boko Haram was doing his shit and making highlights? Why didnt they open their golden mouths when Palestinians were suffering and they were making talks with Israel?...SO I am sorry you are asking for too much!

We are bombong them here and are already cleaning the mess at home. It's not like we are removing troops from tribal areas and posting them in KSA Pak is already one of biggest contributor of troops to UN . If that doesn't affect our fight on terror than how will posting just a few advisors will affect? BTW I am AGAINST sending troops for active combat.
We are not interested in making a good face for UN....We make a difference for those individual African countries! Do you know we dont get visa free policies from ANY bloody country in the world except some African nations and some central American countries! Not even visa free from Saudi despite being their right hand and hopping to their fake cries! So if money can answer everything how about they go buy Al Qaedah to protect them!

As for biasedness...Nope I am not biased...I dont attack an everyday Saudi nor do I let anyone BS about Saudi but when they start asking for too much we need to tell them to stop it!

And sure Africans etc need our help but Yemeni people ?
Bombing Yemen on behalf of Saudi isnt helping Yemen!

Pakistan refused to interfere in Syria despite some good offers by KSA so let's not say that they have bought us.
We can only thank god for that! But then NS begged for Oil instead of trying to develop our own country...If only his brain saw above roads and maybe into education and production....

You are constantly ignoring the fact that they helped us in our nuclear programe.
I am not very sure how much they helped....and if that was help then why do we have to pay back? Help is not the term they invested in our nuclear program not helped us!

Help doesnt require paybacks

Sure they are not going to spoon feed us. But if they would have spoon fed us even then people would have had problems sending troops there for just a show of solidarity, not for fighting.
Spoon feed? What does that mean? They prob only gave money that isnt spoon feeding anyone that is showing ignorance to be capable to do anything more!

It doesnt matter what I believe....But they gave us money and are asking for our jawaan (as though they are paid soldiers) to attack a country that hasnt even said "BOO" to them! Why didnt they ask for help when ISIS was threatening to attack them? Or when Boko Haram was doing his shit and making highlights? Why didnt they open their golden mouths when Palestinians were suffering and they were making talks with Israel?...SO I am sorry you are asking for too much!

We are not interested in making a good face for UN....We make a difference for those individual African countries! Do you know we dont get visa free policies from ANY bloody country in the world except some African nations and some central American countries! Not even visa free from Saudi despite being their right hand and hopping to their fake cries! So if money can answer everything how about they go buy Al Qaedah to protect them!

As for biasedness...Nope I am not biased...I dont attack an everyday Saudi nor do I let anyone BS about Saudi but when they start asking for too much we need to tell them to stop it!

Bombing Yemen on behalf of Saudi isnt helping Yemen!

We can only thank god for that! But then NS begged for Oil instead of trying to develop our own country...If only his brain saw above roads and maybe into education and production....

I am not very sure how much they helped....and if that was help then why do we have to pay back? Help is not the term they invested in our nuclear program not helped us!

Help doesnt require paybacks

Spoon feed? What does that mean? They prob only gave money that isnt spoon feeding anyone that is showing ignorance to be capable to do anything more!
No use........ we'll keep talking in circles.
BTW this year's flood is also coming so let's wait for some more Saudi aid.

let's wait for some more Saudi aid.
Kiyun? Khud cholay pakanay hain?

Khud kabhi kuch matt kerna bus cheer for more "funds" ya "aid" which will need to be paid back in terms of our jawaan's lives...

Kiyun? Khud cholay pakanay hain?

Khud kabhi kuch matt kerna bus cheer for more "funds" ya "aid" which will need to be paid back in terms of our jawaan's lives...
Haha. Ap ko to pata h humari awam ka phir.
They have been giving aid since the 80's and how many of our jawans lost their lives for them till now?
Some benifits are there for us in helping them we won't help if it is against our national interest like we refused in Syria (a fact which you have been ignoring ).

Ab baki duniya se kut k bhi to nahi reh sakte na hum :D

Wrong, Saudis always Paid petrodollar to Pakistani establishment and corrupt politicians, Never helped civilians that is why civilians are opposing Pakistani military to get involve saudi aggression.

I remember reading that Saudi denied selling oil to Pakistan
at a discount when pak asked it to when in FOREX Crises last year or so

Back
Top Bottom