What's new

Saudi Arabia has always helped Pakistan: Asif

And Pakistan has refused to enter the Yemen conflict. Our sole involvement in any such conflict in the Middle East will be purely restricted to defending Saudi Arabia, and guess what? 99% of the Arab Countries out there, (and Turkey), will be doing the same. Not our problem? It will tip the entire balance of the region and will eventually harm most of the world because of the damage dealt to the oil prices. Of course, none of this matters. Lets bleat about Pakistanis (and the Arab world) being Saudi slaves.

KSA has asked Pak to send PA to participate in the FIGHT/WAR against Yemen people.

So lets see if PA participates in WAR against Yemen people or not. Your PM and govt. seems to be ready to do it as of now.

KSA has asked Pak to send PA to participate in the FIGHT/WAR against Yemen people.

So lets see if PA participates in WAR against Yemen people or not. Your PM and govt. seems to be ready to do it as of now.

Which Pakistan has on multiple occasions, stated it won't. The personal opinions of the PM don't dictate foreign policy.

Such statements are given to assess the public reaction should Pakistan decide ( or has already decided) to join the SA alliance in Yemen.
Pakistan has 6 times more population than SA, has a stronger army and a nuclear power but still considers SA as Big Bro. Why this inferiority complex?

saudi oil reserves are equivalent of nuclear weapons

Which Pakistan has on multiple occasions, stated it won't. The personal opinions of the PM don't dictate foreign policy.

ok I would too have no complain if PA does not attack Yemen people.

ok I would too have no complain if PA does not attack Yemen people.

You would have no complaint? Then why are you complaining right now when Pakistan Army has literally done nothing in Yemen? Because of the private considerations of the PM, clearly shown to be at odds with official statements given by the Foreign Office? You do understand that the Prime Minister cannot dictate foreign policy alone, don't you?

No matter how much KSA would have help Pakistan , we should not enter the War Directly with our Troops , Protecting KSA is not big issue , we have a Defense Agreement ..

You would have no complaint? Then why are you complaining right now when Pakistan Army has literally done nothing in Yemen? Because of the private considerations of the PM, clearly shown to be at odds with official statements given by the Foreign Office? You do understand that the Prime Minister cannot dictate foreign policy alone, don't you?

Lot of Pakistanis are also supporting the move to send PA to KSA. So I am countering them also.

They helped the rich get richer...They helped themselves to our endangered birds while their prince saves birds on their land?

We didnt take their money......"Donations/ gifts" as soo many Noon leagues had been cheering about shouldnt need to be paid back...but dont you think we should be told if they are installment payments ?..
I am not talking about the money which goes into the pockets of polititians.
It is a FACT that they helped us finiancially many times. If you want to believe that ALL OF THE MONEY went into the pockets of polititians then you are incorrect. Like helping our economy through sanctions and funding our nukes was not benificial to Pakistan.
I am not a fanyboy of kingdoms or their policies. I just talked about how they helped us and why we should support them wo putting our troops in direct danger.

Lot of Pakistanis are also supporting the move to send PA to KSA. So I am countering them also.

Countering them why? Does their opinion matter in this? Will they decide foreign policy? Pathetic response. By your logic, I can go around foul-mouthing India by "countering" the words of Indian posters here.

I am not being apologetic....

Well you seem to be living in some sort of your own world. Giving benefit of doubt I suggest you to browse through this forum and read some threads to understand what is reciprocity. May be a little googling help you to get over your apologetic nature.

It is a FACT that they helped us finiancially many times.
A help waiting for a repay is not help but investment....so they invested and are now collecting ...You dont give gifts or charity or pay zakat and wait for the beggar to pay back :unsure:

If you want to believe that ALL OF THE MONEY went into the pockets of polititians then you are incorrect.
MOST of it went into the pocket...Why arent the Saudi's calling on their big brother America who they have been literally worshiping or Israel whom they have repeatedly had talks with (not in the open)...When you do something hidden it is never something good...

I just talked about how they helped us and why we should support them wo putting our troops in direct danger.
Our people are not cheap and not purchasable! We lost enough men on every border from India going bizarre and shooting on LoC every now and then to Iran having a fit every now and then to Afghanistanis spitting hatred....

I havent even started with the BS terrorist on our own land from Uzbek people to our own deaf dumb and blind mullahs

Countering them why? Does their opinion matter in this? Will they decide foreign policy? Pathetic response. By your logic, I can go around foul-mouthing India by "countering" the words of Indian posters here.

Your PM and your govt. gave views in support of KSA.

If Modi says something, you by all means can criticize Indian policies.

Exactly how does this concern ANY Indian? Dont you guys have anything interesting going on your land?

We are in a mess we are sorting it out...Why believe your media which has limited sources on our land and ignore our media by only highlighting those (without proof) which agree with yours?

How would you feel if we selected BS from our media and represented it as India?

Your PM and your govt. gave views in support of KSA.
Both are ours so how does an Indian fit in? Does it effect India in ANY way?

If Modi says something, you by all means can criticize Indian policies.
Keep modi in your land and stop trying to equate him to every pin that drops on the planet! I am sick of crap from everywhere (except what is relevant) being dragged into our affairs!

Exactly how does this concern ANY Indian? Dont you guys have anything interesting going on your land?

We are in a mess we are sorting it out...Why believe your media which has limited sources on our land and ignore our media by only highlighting those (without proof) which agree with yours?

How would you feel if we selected BS from our media and represented it as India?

IS it BS that your PM says we need to support KSA. lol then change/Blame your PM and those in Pakistan who were asking to attack Yemen.

This is a forum. I think its expected Indians will comment on Pakistani/Regional/International affairs and vice versa. Are you sleeping.

Back
Top Bottom