What's new

Saudi Arabia has always helped Pakistan: Asif

Did we ask for their military help?
Helped us in our nuclear programe.
Gave oil on discounted prices during sanctions.
Helped us in floods, earthquakes.

Give aid as well. You took from them but you do not want to return the favour. If helping them is so bad then why take their money?
Stop making excuses. They helped u make nukes and u are making excuse about siachen and kargil. Tomorrow u may make an excuse that they did not help us catch Saulat Mirza.

Is it me or @Psychic sounds just like @Zarvan

Pakistanis only care about Mecca and medina we dont care abo the monarchs and their sectarian problems
Ally ??? tell me what is status of Pakistan in Arab league even India has got observer status there ??

its mainly cuz Pakistani never give importance to these small countries which have so much potential you have no idea how much foreign revenue We generate from arab.. they do have messed up system i am big big critic but Pakistani stablishment never tried to come close after 91 war of iraq kuwait .. ..
Pakistan never asked for observer status cuz never wanted to involve arabs politics.. which was good move india was just waisting its time but their stakes interms of foreign revenue they generate from arab are much higher than ours..
lets say if you send all indian out of arab indias economy will feel a huge huge punch other wise no one wants to involve with their politics..
we sud involve and involve like brothers from different mothers.

Where is Saudia in 1971, 1984 (Siachin), 1999 (Kargil), 2001 (9/11), Salala etc ??

Saudis have their interests. they are not going to fight india on your behalf

i sense the pakistani elite is beholden to the Saudi elite for various reasons

Saudis have their interests. they are not going to fight india on your behalf

i sense the pakistani elite is beholden to the Saudi elite for various reasons
its your morbid fear that wont let you sleep properly (not particularly Saudis)......I noticed all Indians are suffering from it o_O
Its Ok to take it into your FANTASY list.......but wont let it try :enjoy:

This is stupid. Pakistan should not involve its self in these arab conflicts. Its going to hit hard at home. Instead they should have universal Islam code that works for both Shias and sunnis and a consitution which gurantees protection of minorities. Also they will have to get rid of the Sharia law everywhere as Sharia becomes an excuse to do immoral things. Religion when it becomes political, just becomes an excuse.

Saudi Arabia has always helped Pakistan: Asif
Pakistan-Yemen-SaudiArabia-KhawjaAsif_3-30-2015_179786_l.jpg

LAHORE: Defence Minister Khawaja Asif on Monday said Saudi Arabia had always helped Pakistan, describing the Arab country as a ‘big brother’.

The minister was speaking at a seminar here and reiterated that Pakistan would extend all support to Saudi Arabia if the country’s security was threatened.

Asif further said the evacuation of Pakistanis from Yemen was underway, adding that arrangements had been finalised to bring 3,000 citizens back home.

Khawaja Asif who also holds the portfolio of water and power minister told participants at the seminar that it was also the responsibility of people to control the waste of electricity and water. “We will control the power crisis soon.”

According to Asif planning had been completed to make large water dams.
Saudi Arabia has always helped Pakistan: Asif - thenews.com.pk

Actually USA has helped Pakistan ALOT more then Saudis. Without American equipment s and training Pakistan would have lost the country in hands of India.

Sure, Pakistan can help Saudi Arabia with our new drone Burraq to monitor and alert them in Middle East crisis.

That's it.

20150128084017360.jpg

You are a retard right?

its your morbid fear that wont let you sleep properly (not particularly Saudis)......I noticed all Indians are suffering from it o_O
Its Ok to take it into your FANTASY list.......but wont let it try :enjoy:

Saudi-Pakistani alliance would damage our interests. It is hardily our morbid fear.

India has plenty of options to counter Saudi Arabia should she decide to openly ally with Pakistan - Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Syria.

If you have not noticed the Indian elite is not selling their country to the Saudi royals for a few pennies. India is keeping its distance from Iran.

You took from them but you do not want to return the favour.

We have trained their army.
Our troops are permanently stationed there.
We have given them skilled and unskilled labor.
We have helped them in ALL education sectors.
We have helped them building health sector in earlier times.
We were always there when there was a need.

In return we got evil ideology, TTP, extremist elements, brainwashed hybrid protoarab Pakistanis.
Stop being nonsensical apologetic. They are not favouring us for nothing.

Saudi-Pakistani alliance would damage our interests. It is hardily our morbid fear.

India has plenty of options to counter Saudi Arabia should she decide to openly ally with Pakistan - Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Syria.

If you have not noticed the Indian elite is not selling their country to the Saudi royals for a few pennies. India is keeping its distance from Iran.
Hi,

Is that Indian logic to support Your allies territorial integrity is selling the country?
In that case Indian sold themselves to Qatar, right?

Please I have seen you trying your hard to get into discussion where in fact your India stands nowhere in this whole scenario.

Quit beggin it bruv

Saudi Arabia have always helped us in time of need. Remeber 1998 sanctions after nuke tests? Saudis bailed us out....

Back
Top Bottom