What's new

Saudi Arabia gives Syria opposition right to issue hajj permits

LOL. Using something as sacred as Hajj, as a weapon / coercion tactic. What a shame. Expect this only in the land of the pure. Lakh lanatayn.

Thats what I say and people here call me uninformed or just shallow. Isn't Saudi Arabia playing a divisive game here? Who gets to benefit from it?

FSA is a rag tag group of terrorists. How can they be considered a legitimate government by any stretch of imagination.

Sorry to break your hopes but the vast majority of the established NON-MUSLIM and NON-ARAB governments have recognized the Syrian opposition a long time ago.

Aside from 95% of the Arab League member states who already recognized the Syrian opposition as the legitimate representatives of Syria a long time ago.

No room for Child-Murderer supporters, Ba'athis, Iranian Mullah allies and their likes in the Arab and Sunni world.

Well, if FSA is a terrorist group (LOL) then every group who fought against oppression is that. Very few people share that view luckily.

Also I am happy that KSA can have such an big impact on a couple of users here. Quite amazing.

Arab League has recognised Syrian opposition. A poster here telling me as if Arab League has any credibility. My dear its a laughing stock and not much.

As long as Russia is standing with Syria, Arab League can go and have an extended lunch break. Nothing doing. People outside Arab world have no respect or regard for this talking club. Same unfortunately goes for OIC. Its a reflection of what standing Islamic world has in the rest of the world. And its a sad fact to admit.

The Arab League is still the biggest organization among us Arabs and internally it is not without complete influence.

As I already wrote then the majority of the international community do not support the Child-Murderer and many, many influential non-Arab and non-Muslim countries have already recognized the Syrian Opposition.

Russia are irrelevant in that matter. For each year they are getting more and more irrelevant. Also they are fighting for their only remaining puppet in the Arab world (Ba'athi Syria ruled by the Child-Murderer and his family) and obviously their naval base in Tartus. So yeah, they might be a little desperate but to no avail in the end.

LOL. Using something as sacred as Hajj, as a weapon / coercion tactic. What a shame. Expect this only in the land of the pure. Lakh lanatayn.

What is your opinion on this man?

222532-kazmi-1312349426-877-640x480.jpg

@BATMAN what does Lakh lanatayn mean? :what:

Hi,
'Lakh' means numerical figure 'hundred thousand' and 'lanatayn' is plural of 'lanat' and i guess 'lanat' is also Arabic word.. meaning damn.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your opinion on this man?

222532-kazmi-1312349426-877-640x480.jpg

Hi,
'Lakh' means numerical figure 'hundred thousand' and 'lanatayn' is plural of 'lanat' and i guess 'lanat' is also Arabic word.. meaning damn.

Oh awesome :lol:

Thanks bro for picking up my call :chilli:

:pakistan:

Most of them are agnostic. That is probably why they have emigrated.

I thought so. I had seen quite a few in the East Coast, but many on the West.

Back
Top Bottom