What's new

Saudi Arabia foils terror plot, busts two cells: interior ministry

King Fahad was a puppet. He didn't support education. He spread the wealth only on buying the loyalty of Royal Family members and he followed US dictat like a dog.

I still remember tha parties people had celebrating his death. King Abdullah is the antagonist of Fahad. Just compare KSA in Fahad's era and in Andullah's era.

Yes he was resilient regarding corruption. But he was no puppet, there are a number of situations in which he defied America. His era was the toughest ever economically, and that's why growth rate slowed down. I believe the only puppet was king Saud, he was a drunk lunatic.

King Fahad was a puppet. He didn't support education. He spread the wealth only on buying the loyalty of Royal Family members and he followed US dictat like a dog.

I still remember tha parties people had celebrating his death. King Abdullah is the antagonist of Fahad. Just compare KSA in Fahad's era and in Andullah's era.

The guys legacy lives abroad in foreign lands. You guys need to send de-radiclization experts to all those lands that suffered his overseas puppeteering experiments.

Every king of Saudi was a puppet, apart from King Faisal. But unfortunately, the US had him killed. By his own nephew.

Ḥashshāshīn;3349805 said:
Every king of Saudi was a puppet, apart from King Faisal. But unfortunately, the US had him killed. By his own nephew.

I was like you, I thought his murder was a plot. But no, it wasn't, he was killed by his nephew in revenge of his brother's murder by a policeman. It's a long story, but I don't think it was a conspiracy although it is hard to believe otherwise. If all kings of Al-Saud were puppets, then we have to agree that 95% of world leader in the last century were puppets as well. You can't just say they were puppets because they were allies with the USA, especially when there are cases in which they defied USA. Politics is much more complicated than we think it is.

I read this on another site,no one could have say it any better:
Saudi Arabia authorities disrupting a terrorist cell is like the fox making sure the doors to the hen-house are all shut.

Back
Top Bottom